Wright-Patterson AFB, Ray Szymanski and Hidden Aliens
by Paul Seaburn September 7, 2017 (mysteriousuniverse.org)
• Raymond Szymanski worked at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for 39 years.
• In his first days on the job, his mentor asked him if he’d heard about their aliens recovered from the Roswell UFO crash.
• “Everybody who works on base knows.”
• Not one single person ever denied that there were alien bodies on base.
• Szymanski never actually saw the alien bodies. Nevertheless he wrote a book about it.
Here’s a well-known mystery: many people believe that aliens and their spacecraft from the Roswell incident are hidden in special tunnels at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Here’s a little-known fact: Raymond Szymanski worked at Wright-Patterson for 39 years and wrote a book published in 2016 called 50 Shades of Greys about what he saw there. Here’s a new mystery: why is the book suddenly back in the news? Is someone getting us ready for full disclosure?
A number of media outlets revisited (or visited) 50 Shades of Greys recently after its author was interviewed by Sun Online. In the book, published in January 2016, Szymanski begins with details of his first days on the job at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in 1973 when a mentor named Al introduced him to the Avionics Laboratory’s Management Operations Office by asking, “Have you heard about our aliens?”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.