Is Rudloe Manor the British Equivalent of America’s Roswell?
by Verona Jones May 21, 2019 (huluwatcher.com)
• Underneath the typical English estate of Rudloe Manor (pictured above) are over two million square feet of underground tunnels, created during the 1930’s when Rudloe’s quarry was mined for Bath Stone. During the second world war, Rudloe Manor housed the Royal Air Force in these underground tunnels. The British government confiscated Rudloe manor and surrounding properties during WWII to build a munitions dump. However, Rudloe Manor was never released by England’s Ministry of Defense.
• Rudloe Manor is situated in the center of Wiltshire county where the majority of crop circles have been found. It is also home to Avebury Henge and Stonehenge, both Neolithic structures that are older than the Egyptian pyramids, and to ancient mounds, prehistoric sites, and burrows. This makes Wiltshire county a “window area” location that is prone to UFO sightings.
• After the famous American writer Dorothy Kilgallon wrote a newspaper article about a UFO crash in the 1940s, Rudloe became Britain’s version of Roswell. Kilgallon said she received her tips from an unidentified high-ranking British official who claims that the crashed spacecraft and its alien crew were gathered up by the British government and secreted away. Kilgallon died under rather mysterious circumstances. Is it possible that Kilgallon was silenced because of what she knew about the Rudloe UFO? Or was it because she was on the verge of discovering the plot surrounding the JFK assassination? No one is certain. All of her research on both JFK’s murder and the information about the British UFO crash went missing.
• On January 23, 1974, locals claimed that a spaceship crashed in the Berwyn Mountains in Wales, UK. The military were there in an instant to sanitize the area. The government claimed that it was simply an earthquake. Later they changed it to a meteorite to account for the bright lights that the local population saw in the sky that night. Declassified documents indicate that the British government does indeed know about the Berwyn Mountain UFOs, and theorists claim that the remains of the Welsh craft were taken to Rudloe Manor.
• In Season 12, Episode 3 of History’s “Ancient Aliens”, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and former Ministry of Defense employee Nick Pope pay a visit to Rudloe Manor and the Corsham Computer Center (CCC) which is two miles away and connected to Rudlow Manor by the tunnel system. Tsoukalos found the site encircled by barbed wire fencing with patrol dogs and security cameras. A few minutes after his arrival, the local police show up and order the film crew to stop filming and leave the site. The MOD claims that the site is simply a data processing center for the Royal Navy. But there is no sign stating that this is Navy property. All of the secrecy points to a cover-up. (see 5:05 minute ‘Ancient Aliens’ clip on the Rudloe Manor below)
In Season 12, Episode 3 of Ancient Aliens, the mystery of Rudloe Manor is explored at depth. At first glance, the Rudloe Manor looks like any other English estate, but underneath the house and property, there are over two million square feet of underground tunnels.
The tunnels were created during the 1930s when Rudloe’s quarry was mined for Bath Stone. The mineral mined was used to build the nearby city known as Bath. During the second world war, Rudloe Manor housed the Royal Air Force (RAF) in her underground tunnels.
Now, this is where the mystery begins. England confiscated Rudloe manor and surrounding properties during the war to build munitions dumps. However, unlike other private installations used by the military during the war, Rudloe Manor was never released from England’s Ministry of Defense (MOD).
It was rumored that Rudloe was Britain’s version of Roswell because an American reporter and writer Dorothy Kilgallon had written a newspaper article about a crash in the 1940s. Kilgallon titled “One of the greatest women writers in the world” by Ernest Hemingway was known to have some of the most powerful contacts in the world. Although, Kilgallon had no proof of anything she wrote.
According to Kilgallon, she received her tips from a high-ranking British official who wished to remain unidentified (surprise…surprise). Neither the American or British government have been transparent when it comes to the subject of UFO’s which gives us reason to believe that something strange happened at Rudloe.
Like Roswell, the spacecraft remains along with the aliens were gathered up by the British government and secreted away. Ancient alien theorists believed that to be Rudloe Manor.
5:05 minute Ancient Aliens clip on the Rudloe Manor
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.