Alien Abductions and Climate Change
by Seth Shostak May 21, 2019 (seattlepi.com)
• Dr. Young-hae Chi is a Korean instructor at the University of Oxford in England. Chi has linked the growing number of alien abductees to the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gases and concluded that extraterrestrials are producing human/alien hybrids to create a new model of homo sapiens that can better withstand the rigors of a hotter planet.
• Dr. Chi draws heavily from Dr. David Jacobs, a retired Temple University historian who has published several books in the field of Ufology and who also runs the International Center for Abduction Research. Jacobs has interviewed over a thousand abductees, using hypnotic regression that apparently allows them to recall their encounters with aliens.
• According to polls over the last few years, between 2 and 6 percent of the American citizenry – millions of folks – claim to have been abducted by aliens. And this number is rising. And these abductees often report being forced to participate in breeding programs.
• Dr. Chi says that these hybrid extraterrestrial beings have long lived among us, and are largely indistinguishable from humans. “The first generation hybrids still have physical features distinctive to aliens. But from the second generation … they have almost indistinguishable bodily features from those of humans, although they may still carry at least one fourth of alien genes,” says Chi.
• [Editor’s Note] Once again, disinformation is coming from Dr. Chi and the deep state sanctuary at the University of Oxford in England. Now it’s heat-tolerant alien-human hybrids taking over the planet. The more absurd the “information” coming from the supposed “experts”, the more that the typically uninformed citizenry will tend to dismiss any information regarding an extraterrestrial presence. And this is precisely the deep state’s objective.
Polls made in the last few years indicate that somewhere between 2 and 6 percent of the American citizenry – millions of folks – claim to have been abducted by aliens.
The experience is apparently not pleasant. The extraterrestrial captors are said to lead victims into their saucers, lay them out on a table, and extract sperm from the men and impregnate the women. It’s all in the interest of unauthorized breeding experiments.
If you’re familiar with UFO lore, you know that the usual explanations for these tasteless activities are that either (1) the aliens are in a reproductive bind on their home world – they can no longer successfully procreate, so have come to Earth to use humans as incubators to spawn alien offspring, or (2) they’re producing hybrid beings that will somehow help the extraterrestrials take over the planet.
An instructor of Korean at the University of Oxford in England, Dr. Young-hae Chi, believes that the abductions are real. But he also claims to know what the aliens have in mind. They’re creating alien-human hybrids as a hedge against climate change.
To support his unorthodox theory, Chi notes that for several decades the number of reported alien abductions has risen. He bases this statement on the work of Dr. David Jacobs, a retired Temple University historian who has published several books in the field of Ufology. Jacobs also runs ICAR, the International Center for Abduction Research. He has interviewed more than a thousand abductees, using hypnotic regression that apparently allows them to recall their unearthly encounters with aliens. (Jacobs himself admits that people should be skeptical of these recollections.)
Chi takes the claims at face value, and links the growing number of abductees cataloged by Jacobs to the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gases. He doesn’t imply a cause and effect: The abduction experiment is not responsible for global warming. Rather, it’s a reaction to it. The extraterrestrials are producing hybrids that can better withstand the rigors of a toastier planet. By producing a new model of Homo sapiens, this project would eliminate the need for difficult climate accords or elaborate geoengineering projects. It would also help the aliens themselves – who are said to be living among us – by preserving the part of their DNA that’s carried by the temperature-tolerant hybrids.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.