Evidence Shows Global Governments Have Reverse Engineered Extraterrestrial Technology For Decades
by Arjun Walia October 4, 2017 (Collective-Evolution.com)
• If you’re a believer in the extraterrestrial hypothesis and the UFO phenomenon, you’re not alone and you are in good company.
• Hundreds of documents and high ranking military personnel, politicians, astronauts, and academics from different fields have shown that UFOs exist, and that some of them could be extraterrestrial, and others our own advanced technology.
• Spanish General Carlos Cavero told the world in 1979, “the nations of the world are currently working together in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon”.
• Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer went on record stating that “visitors from other planets” came here decades ago.
• With regard to advanced technologies, Dr. Jack Kasher, a professor at the University of Nebraska, points out that “there is another way, whether it’s wormholes or warping space, [but] there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum. The fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way.”
• Dr. Theodore C. Loder III, a professor at the University of New Hampshire stated, “Intelligent beings from other star systems have been and are visiting our planet Earth. They are visiting Earth now.”
• Aerospace journalist James Goodall says that according to the people he has spoken to, including Lockheed Skunkworks director Ben Rich, “we have things out there that are literally out of this world, better than Star Trek or what you see in the movies.”
• Herman Oberth, one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics, said in 1954, “Flying saucers are real… they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our Earth for centuries.”
• A 1997 U.S. Senate report stated that unacknowledged and waived Special Access Programs, better known as ‘deep black programs’, do indeed exist. They are “so sensitive that they are exempt from standard reporting requirements to the Congress.”
It’s hard to know where to begin when writing on a subject that seems to top the Google search engine charts year after year. It’s no secret that the world is fascinated with the idea that intelligent extraterrestrial life did, and currently could be, visiting our planet, and regularly. The unfortunate part about the phenomenon is that the world rarely sees evidence for it presented in a credible way. Nearly all mainstream media outlets, news anchors, and journalists do more harm than good, discrediting a topic that has plenty of proof behind it. Either it’s not discussed at all, or it’s done through ridicule.
Yet the very first Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) flat out told the New York Times in 1960 that, “behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs, but through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.”
I’m led to wonder whether the connections we’ve written about in the past between the CIA and the media included official disinformation campaigns pertaining to the UFO/extraterrestrial subject, and if so, whether that’s still happening today.
Today, there are hundreds of people and documents that have shown, beyond a doubt, that UFOs exist, and that some of them could be extraterrestrial, and others, our own advanced technology. The documents show objects travelling at unattainable speeds, and performing maneuvers that no known aircraft can perform.
As far as people, we have high ranking military personnel, politicians, astronauts, and academics from different fields flat out telling us that we are not alone, and that this is known at the highest levels of government, or those who puppet the government. Whether it be a former Chairman of the Royal Navy telling us that “there is a serious possibility that we are being visited, and have been visited by people from outer space,” a former Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee telling us that “I do know that whatever the Air Force has on the subject is going to remain highly classified,” or an Apollo 14 astronaut saying that “there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered,” we have no shortage of high ranking insiders attesting to the reality of this phenomenon.
For decades, as General Carlos Cavero told the world in 1979, “everything” has been “in a process of investigation both in the United States and in Spain, as well as the rest of the world.” On a global scale, “the nations of the world are currently working together in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon” and there is “an international exchange of data.”
This is why so many academics, like Harvard professor and Pulitzer prize winner John E. Mack, believe that “it’s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it’s also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension.” Perhaps his most astonishing investigation came from more than 60 schoolchildren in the town of Ruwa, Zimbabwe.
Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer also went on record stating that “visitors from other planets” came here decades ago.
This all raises so many questions in so many branches of human knowledge. Take physics, for example. Jack Kasher, Ph.D, a professor emeritus of physics at the University of Nebraska, points out that “there is another way, whether it’s wormholes or warping space, there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way.”
So, as you can see, if you’re a believer in the extraterrestrial hypothesis for a possible explanation for the already verified UFO phenomenon, you’re not alone, and you are in good company.
“Intelligent beings from other star systems have been and are visiting our planet Earth. They are variously referred to as Visitors, Others, Star People, ETs, etc. . . . They are visiting Earth NOW; this is not a matter of conjecture or wistful thinking.” – Theodore C. Loder III, Phd, Professor Emeritus of Earth Sciences, University of New Hampshire.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.