NASA Covered Up Apollo 11 UFO Encounter By Deleting Photos
Listen to “E39 7-23-19 NASA Covered Up Apollo 11 UFO Encounter By Deleting Photos” on Spreaker.
by Inigo Monzon July 11, 2019 (ibtimes.com)
• NASA and the government didn’t want the public to know the truth about what the Apollo 11 astronauts encountered when they landed on the Moon in July of 1969.
• Former U.S. Army Command Sergeant Major Bob Dean, who served for NATO, says that NASA erased up to 40 rolls of film from the mission, including “the flight to the Moon, and flight around the Moon, the landings on the Moon, the walking guys here and there.”
• Founder of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Steven Greer, confirmed that there exists video footage of the Apollo 11 astronauts’ UFO sightings. The footage, however, has never been released to the public. Greer relates how friends and relatives of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin told Greer that the astronauts saw UFOs on the Moon during their mission.
• On July 8th in an official statement (see here), NASA admitted some of the tapes from the Apollo 11 mission are currently missing and may have been erased. The agency stated on its website that “NASA searched for but could not locate some of the original Apollo 11 data tapes – ‘original’ in the sense that they directly recorded data transmitted from the Moon.”
• “An intensive search of archives and records concluded that the most likely scenario was that the program managers determined there was no longer a need to keep the tapes – since all the video and data were recorded elsewhere – and they were erased and reused,” NASA added. The space agency did not elaborate on the contents or theories surrounding the missing video footage.
Several conspiracy theorists including a U.S. Army officer who served for NATO have openly blamed NASA for covering up the UFOs encountered by astronauts from the Apollo 11 Moon mission. According to them, the space agency allegedly destroyed evidence of the encounter by deleting tapes from the event.
Bob Dean, a former U.S. Army Command Sergeant Major, noted that NASA erased up to 40 rolls of film from the mission. He said this was the agency way of ensuring that the public will never learn about what truly happened during the first human mission to the Moon.
“My government, NASA, which many of us in the United States say stands for ‘Never A Straight Answer’, proceeded to erase 40 rolls of film of the Apollo Program – the flight to the Moon, and flight around the Moon, the landings on the Moon, the walking guys here and there,” Dean said, according to Express.
Dean’s accusations against NASA were strengthened by the revelation of Steven Greer, the founder of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence. In a video posted on YouTube, Greer said that the friends and relatives of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin told him that the astronauts saw UFOs on the Moon during their mission.
Greer added that military officials confirmed that there are footages of the astronauts’ UFO sightings. The videos, however, were not released to the public.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.