Filmmaker Says Truth About UFOs is Not About Little Green Men But is Hiding in Plain Sight
Article by Ashley Jude Collie July 20, 2019 (bbntimes.com)
• Stephen Zoller, (an accomplished film writer and producer since the 1980’s), has strong opinions about UFOs and spoke with BBN Times about it. His fascination with all things alien began when he was an eight year-old in Dublin, Ireland and watched the film,‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’ in the local theater. After immigrating to America, on a family car trip through Indiana in 1965, Zoller saw a saucer shaped object whiz by with blinding speed. Ten years later he found an old magazine with a photo of a UFO in Indiana dated 1965. Maybe he wasn’t daydreaming after all. So he devoured anything he could about UFOs.
• With all of the talk about UFOs lately, from the New York Times’ articles on a Pentagon UFO program, to Navy pilots’ stories of UFOs off of the coast of California, to Tom DeLonge, to Bob Lazar, to billionaire entrepreneur Robert Bigelow’s assertion that he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that UFOs have visited Earth, Zoller suggests that UFOs could well be hiding in plain sight.
• What is Zoller’s take on UFOs? “I suggest they’re not little green men from a far-flung part of the galaxy,” says Zoller. “Interstellar travel from our closest neighboring star would fly in the face of Einstein’s theory of mass-energy equivalence.” “I don’t think they are extraterrestrials. I think it’s more likely that they originate from planet Earth” – from the future. They’ve developed the ability to move freely through Earth’s timeline but are forbidden to alter the past in any substantial way, otherwise they would initiate temporal annihilation in the future.
• “After years of mounting evidence there is no longer any doubt that UFOs are real, and that the authorities have no idea from where they originate,” says Zoller. “The question is what does the military and intelligence community know and why do they refuse to share it with the public. Maybe, they fear that an admission would lead to economic and social upheaval which would be bad for business as far as the rich and powerful are concerned.”
• “There’s great unrest all over the globe,” say Zoller, “including ethnic and religious conflict, mass migration, left versus right, and worst of all, a willful denial of facts and science. The bulk of the blame rests with the powers-that-be who want to preserve their status quo at any cost. By that I mean political, religious and corporate elites.”
• Zoller continues, “With the climate crisis and global overpopulation having such deleterious effects on our beautiful blue planet, it’s curious that UFO sightings have dramatically spiked in the past few years. My gut tells me that the two are connected.” How? “Your guess is as good as mine.”
• Zoller offers hope for the future: “Despite the deep hole we humans have dug for ourselves, it’s a great time to be alive. The possibility exists that before long we will witness the game-changer to end all game-changers, one that may lead to scientific and spiritual enlightenment.”
• [Editor’s Note] Born in Budapest, Hungary in 1952, coming to America via Ireland, and establishing himself as an up-and-coming film producer by 1980, Stephen Zoller (age 68) is a good example of a person working in the mainstream who has also kept up with the UFO phenomenon with an open mind. No one really knows for certain how extensive the extraterrestrial presence truly is, and what types of beings are involved. So Zoller draws a somewhat contradictory belief that our future selves have time travel technology to come back here and observe us, while at the same time assuming that advanced extraterrestrial beings are absent because alien travel technology would be limited by Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
What is quite interesting is Zoller’s intuition that we will soon experience a “game-changer to end all game-changers, one that may lead to scientific and spiritual enlightenment.” He might be intuiting a Solar Flash that Corey Goode, David Wilcock, and many others have predicted will initiate an energy wave washing over the solar system, and raising the spiritual consciousness of those who are prepared, to a fourth density reality, in addition to the planets themselves. Could this be the reason why we see so many UFO’s in the sky lately? Are these beings here to get a front row seat to one of the most awesome and marvelous events occurring in the galaxy?
“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — Hamlet to Horatio
When Shakespeare mentioned “more things in heaven and earth,” could he have whimsically meant UFOs?
Why not? Because there are so many amazing things beyond us as our science and technology on Earth proves daily. And, also as the Hubble telescope demonstrates as it continually allows astronomers to study the heavens and their awesome celestial events.
But when it comes to strange flying objects right here in our own skies, filmmaker Stephen Zoller suggests that the truth about UFOs could well be hiding in plain sight.
First, let’s backtrack. Early in 2017, on CBS’s “60 Minutes,” billionaire entrepreneur Robert Bigelow, who’s been working with NASA to produce craft for humans to use in space, asserted that he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that UFOs have visited Earth.
In December 2017, the New York Times ran eye-opening, back-to-back stories, including: one a front-page expose on a Defense Department program (AATIP) that investigated reports of unidentified flying objects; and, another about two Navy airmen (including Cmdr. David Fravor) in their F/A-18F Super Hornets off the California coast who actually saw an object that “accelerated like nothing” that Fravor had ever seen.
Inside America’s UFO Investigation
Remember the multi-million-selling punk-pop band, Blink 182, well its founder Tom DeLonge last concert was in front of 100,000 fans. Now, he’s been putting his money where his mouth is as executive producer of a new limited series called “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” on the HISTORY channel.
Previously run by Luis Elizondo, AATIP was created to investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) including numerous videos of reported encounters. The TV series “Unidentified” features DeLonge, Elizondo and several other investigative team members including Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence. Early in the series, Mellon offers: “My hope is make a serious effort to acquire and analyze data which could tell us whether this UFO issue does involves some other civilization or reveals a breakthrough of adversaries or even allies…Evidence suggests these are not U.S. vehicles…(and) it’s inexcusable we don’t make the effort to answer such a profound question.”
Then, earlier this year, ace podcaster Joe Rogan interviewed Bob Lazar, the self-proclaimed former member of America’s ultra-secret alien technology’s reverse-engineering program. Lazar called the AAVs he observed as “borderline magic” describing nine vehicles with the potential of power levels that were “astronomical.” He saw the AAVs fly and also quipped about getting caught filming a craft doing “radical maneuvers” and suggesting that Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor “described exactly what we saw.”
The Day the Earth Stood Still
That’s where I return to Stephen Zoller, an accomplished filmmaker but a humble man who doesn’t have any abduction stories. But he has a lifelong fascination with UFOs that was inspired in a theater near Dublin in 1960 where as an eight year old he sat wide-eyed, watching the seminal sci-fi movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Next, after immigrating to North America and on a family car trip through Indiana in 1965, he saw a saucer shaped object whiz by with blinding speed. Known for having a vivid imagination, young Zoller’s “sighting” only provoked laughter. However, ten years later, while attending the University of Toronto, he found an old magazine with a photo of a UFO dated 1965 in Indiana. Maybe, he wasn’t daydreaming after all, so he devoured anything he could about UFOS, including reading about the Barney and Betty Hill incident.
Not Little Green Men
Q Mr. Zoller, after all that research, what’s your take today on UFO/AAVs?
A The prevailing sentiment with UFO watchers is that they’re of extraterrestrial origin. However, the more I’ve researched, the more I suggest they’re not little green men from a far-flung part of the galaxy. It’s just way too much of a scientific leap. Interstellar travel from Alpha Centauri, our closest neighboring star at a mere 26 trillion miles away, would fly in the face of Einstein’s theory of mass-energy equivalence.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.