‘We Know UFOs Are Real, But Why Are They Here?’ – Ex-US Defense Official
May 30, 2019 (sputniknews.com)
• Christopher Melon (pictured above), former deputy assistant Secretary of Defense for intelligence, appeared on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” show on May 29th to outline the reasons that the US Navy is taking a special interest in pilot testimonies. He argued that US intelligence is well aware of the fact that UFOs exist, and that this is no longer an issue. “The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?”said Mellon.
• Mellon recounted how the UFOs reported by pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing aerial maneuvers not possible in this physical realm. He cited the speed of a UFO as climbing to 5,000 miles per hour, which could be sustainable for only about an hour by an aircraft in the air. Whereas those UFOs witnessed would be flying all day long, according to the “mystified” pilots.
• These UFOs were written off as highly classified ‘drones’ until a Super Hornet pilot described a near collision with a UFO, which he described as a ‘sphere encasing a cube’. The pilot’s public statement prompted an official report to be filed. Mellon said that these UFOs operate in and around US military facilities. This poses a safety issue and a national security issue.
• Mellon noted that the US is hardly the only country to have interactions with the objects in question. He is deeply frustrated by the fact that the government is taking a cavalier attitude and demonstrating an unwillingness to act on the public concerns. So the only way to get it rolling is to release the information to the public in the form of his new show and television interviews. Mellon is currently partaking in a new History Channel series called “Unidentified”, which will expound on the widely reported alien spaceship sightings. “We are giving military personnel on the front line a voice”, Mellon said. “We are helping them get out the message of what it is they are encountering and why they are so concerned about it”.
• Meanwhile, the US media increasingly reports sightings of enigmatic flying objects capable of performing maneuvers seemingly impossible for naval aviation pilots that operate over the country’s eastern seaboard, among other areas.
In the wake of a bombshell report detailing Navy pilots’ regular encounters with unidentified flying objects in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Melon, former deputy assistant Secretary of Defense for intelligence, has issued a comment on the subject asserting that the issue has long been there and the government needs to finally resolve it.
Mellon, who is currently partaking in a new History Channel series called “Unidentified”, which will expound on the widely reported alien spaceship sightings discussed at length in a recent New York Times article.
Appearing on “Fox and Friends” on Wednesday, Mellon, who has previously extensively covered the topic, outlined the reasons that the Navy is taking a special interest in pilot testimonies. He argued that the intelligence is well aware of the fact that UFOs exist, adding that this is no longer an issue.
“The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?” he posed a question.
According to Mellon, they have plausible clues that the controversial objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing something that isn’t at all possible in this physical realm. As an example, he cited the speed of an object being reported as climbing to 5,000 miles per hour, which could be sustainable for only about an hour by an aircraft in the air, whereas those witnessed would be flying all day long, according to the “mystified” pilots.
There was quite some fear, meanwhile, which replaced the previously mentioned mystification after a Super Hornet pilot described his near collision with an object, which he described as a sphere encasing a cube. His public statement also prompted an official report to be filed, with the incident shattering a previous theory suggested by pilots that the objects were a part of some sort of extremely classified drone operation.
“These are reactions between intelligently controlled vehicles operating in and around US military facilities, hence the concern”, Mellon addressed the issue, continuing: “One: there have been near mid-air collisions so there is a safety issue. Two, there is a vital national security issue which is that our sovereignty is being violated by vehicles of unknown origin”, Mellon stated.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.