Article by Natasha Wynarczyk June 28, 2020 (dailystar.co.uk)
• Tom DeLonge, the former rock star with the band Blink-182, has teamed up with Luis Elizondo who ran the Pentagon’s UFO research program for eight years, to create a television documentary called “Unidentified”. DeLonge and Elizondo use eyewitness ¬accounts and -unseen footage to ¬reveal details of the US government’s alleged awareness – and cover-up – of extra-terrestrial life forms visiting Earth.
• “My gut tells me we are going to be able to pull this all together,” DeLonge told the Daily Star. “One of the biggest ¬misconceptions is that we are only experiencing these phenomena in modern time. There are a lot of unanswered questions about a lot of things going back thousands of years. In ancient Indian texts, for example, there’s descriptions of flying crafts with twisting -engines, similar to what people have seen in the past 60 years. I have a feeling we are going to get to a place where our ¬understanding of things such as the pyramids might change as we learn more about what these are and where they come from.”
• DeLonge has long been a believer in UFOs. In 2017, he founded the institute, ‘To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science’, and became one of America’s most prominent UFO researchers. Last September, the U.S. Navy admitted that some of the ¬declassified videos published by ‘To The Stars’ were in fact “unidentified aerial phenomena”. DeLonge says, “People have asked me…if I feel vindicated because I was out there in the front taking arrows for everybody. I actually don’t. I signed up to be that person for a little bit of time until the facts came out and started turning the tide of public opinion.” “So I don’t go around going: ‘Oh, I told you so’. I go around saying: ‘Well if you thought that was a lot to digest, just wait for the next few years’.”
• Last year DeLonge worked on the first series of ‘Unidentified’ with Elizondo. “I’ve had a long time learning about this stuff, and being around people such as Luis and my team who know a lot more about it than I do,” said DeLonge. “It’s given me the ability to look at something that is hard to digest for a lot of people.” In 2012, Elizondo sensationally quit the Pentagon to become a freelance investigator, as he believed the US government was covering up the true extent of UFOs. “This is a serious topic that affects us all,” says Elizondo. “We are now at a point where there is so much overwhelming evidence out there.”
• “UFO sightings in the U.S. picked up after the country started increasing its nuclear ¬activities during World War Two,” notes Elizondo. “There is some information that shows unidentified aerial phenomena may have interest in our nuclear capabilities.” “If something is flying over your most sensitive facilities and has the ability to interfere with them, it can be a big problem.”
• DeLonge says the ¬final episode of last year’s season of ‘Unidentified’ was “really eye-opening”. “Luis and I met with members of the Italian government… We spoke to one individual and his partner who were involved in an investigation in Sicily and the Mediterranean.” “They had photos of objects, they had some damage done to a helicopter, a lot of sightings.” “[T]here was a pattern of things that had been happening around the world that were definitely going on there.”
• “The last conversation Tom and I have on camera at the end of series one is: ‘Are the American people really prepared to handle what comes next?’” says Elizondo. “We have now taken this conversation to the point where the Department of Defense and our military apparatus has acknowledged the reality of the phenomena. I think we are beginning to accept the fact there’s things in our airspace behaving in ways we don’t understand. We know these things are real.”
EX-Blink-182 star Tom DeLonge has teamed up with a ¬former US government agent to finally uncover the truth about UFOs.
Tom and Luis Elizondo, who spent eight years running a ¬secret Pentagon programme that investigated alien sightings in America, are presenting a TV documentary series called Unidentified.
In the show the pair use eyewitness ¬accounts and ¬unseen footage to ¬reveal details of the US government’s alleged awareness – and potential cover-up – of extra-terrestrial life forms.
And Tom, 44, reckons we might one day even discover a link between ancient structures, such as the pyramids, and alien visitors.
“My gut tells me we are going to be able to pull this all together,” he tells the Daily Star.
“One of the biggest ¬misconceptions is that we are only experiencing these phenomena in modern time. There are a lot of unanswered questions about a lot of things going back thousands of years.
“In ancient Indian texts, for example, there’s descriptions of flying crafts with twisting ¬engines, similar to what people have seen in the past 60 years.
“I have a feeling we are going to get to a place where our ¬understanding of things such as the pyramids might change as we learn more about what these are and where they come from.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.