US Military ‘Knows’ What the Mystery Red Lights Seen in 2020 Are
Article by Simon Green April 17, 2020 (dailystar.co.uk)
- So far this year, several videos have surfaced online appearing to show a collection of lights hovering in formation above US cities. Sometimes, a light will have a red appearance.
- Gary Heseltine is a former Detective Constable in Britain who is currently a “UFO hunter” and the editor of UFO Truth Magazine. He worked for the British Transport Police for 24 years before setting up the Police Reporting UFO Sightings database, where he claims to have more than 500 reports of UFO sightings from police officers dating back to 1901.
- While the videos of strange lights in the sky are often explained as Chinese lanterns, Heseltine said, “Lanterns flicker from a fire base and they can only move at the whim of the wind.” “[T]hese clips do not seem to be those.” “They can’t create formations which these lights appear to do.”
- Heseltine says that sightings of a collection of lights in the sky have been reported since the 1980s, but the red appearance of the 2020 videos is far more unusual. He ruled out theories that the lights were forming one single craft, instead saying “they are multiple objects”.
- “In my view we only know 10% of the UFO jigsaw in the public domain, the other 90% lies in the secret world of intelligence services and governments,” says Heseltine. He speculates that these lights are remote drones, “but not man-made.” “As to their purpose, I don’t know,” but “I am sure that some people in the US military do know what these objects are.”
A small number of military personnel can explain the mystery fleet of lights seen across the US, a former police detective has claimed.
Since the beginning of the year, several videos have surfaced online appearing to show a collection of lights hovering in formation above US cities.
From just the beginning of March, residents in Texas, Washington, Michigan and California have all posted videos appearing to show the objects in the sky – with many taking on a red appearance.
Following the huge surge in sightings, Daily Star Online spoke to Detective Constable-turned UFO hunter Gary Heseltine.
“I am sure that some people in the US military do know what these objects are,” he said.
“I speculate that there are remote drones but not man-made.
“As to their purpose, I don’t know.”
recent sighting of a formation of lights over Cincinnati that disappear and then reappear
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.