Trump Says He’ll Do Anything ‘UFO Expert’ Fox Host Asks
Article by Aila Slisco August 4, 2020 (newsweek.com)
• On August 4th, President Trump was interviewed by Lou Dobbs, the host of ‘Fox Business’. Dobbs asked Trump whether he would release new information about UFOs, despite the efforts of the deep state working against him. “A lot of my friends are very concerned about what the federal government is doing with regards to UFOs,” said Dobbs. “[S]o if I could just ask you… are you going to commit more resources to exploring UFOs and open the documents to the public?”
• “Well I think you’re… the UFO expert,” replied Trump. “So, I’m going to be guided by the great Lou Dobbs. And I will tell you that I’ll do whatever you ask me to do, including total transparency.” (see 1:31 minute video clip below)
• Trump has been asked many times about UFO disclosure, and he has remained taciturn an unengaged. In June, when Trump’s son Donald Junior interviewed his father, Junior asked the president “what’s really going on” with UFOs and the 1947 Roswell crash? “I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting,” said Trump. “Roswell’s a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what’s going on.”
• When asked last year by NBC‘s George Stephanopoulos about U.S. Navy pilots spotting UFOs, the president said he had been briefed on the issue but did not seem convinced that anything of great interest had happened. “I did have one very brief meeting on it,” replied Trump. “But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”
• In a Fox News interview with Tucker Carlson last year, Trump was asked about UFOs. “I don’t want to get into it too much, but personally I tend to doubt it,” Trump said. “I mean you have people that swear by it… I’m not a believer but I guess anything’s possible.” When Tucker persisted and asked the president whether the government was keeping “wreckage” from an extraterrestrial UFO, Trump said that he was unaware of it, had only heard about alleged UFO wreckage on Carlson’s show, and that “it has not been a big thing” in the government.
President Donald Trump has pledged allegiance to “UFO expert” Lou Dobbs, vowing to do “whatever” the Fox Business host asks.
Trump made the remarks during a Tuesday interview with Dobbs, one of the president’s most outspoken admirers. Dobbs invoked a popular right-wing conspiracy theory by praising Trump for being “transparent” despite the efforts of a supposed “deep state” working against him before asking him about whether he would release new information about UFOs.
“A lot of my friends are very concerned about what the federal government is doing with regards to UFOs, so if I could just ask you… are you going to commit more resources to exploring UFOs and open the documents to the public?” Dobbs asked.
“Well I think you’re probably… in this country, you’re the UFO expert,” replied Trump. “So, I’m going to be guided by the great Lou Dobbs. And I will tell you that I’ll do whatever you ask me to do, including total transparency.”
Donald Trump: “Well, I think you’re the — probably in this country — you’re the UFO expert, so I’m going to be totally guided by the great Lou Dobbs…I’ll do whatever you ask me to do” pic.twitter.com/o9rzBaC8aY
— Jason Campbell (@JasonSCampbell) August 4, 2020
The interview was the second recent time Trump has been asked about the possibility of releasing allegedly hidden information concerning UFOs. During a June interview with his son Donald Trump Jr. he was also queried about “what’s really going on” concerning UFOs and delivered a similarly vague answer when asked about an alleged 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico.
1:31 minute ‘UFO’ clip from Lou Dobbs’ Trump interview (‘Malcom Hathorne’ YouTube)
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.