Top 5 Authentic UFO Sightings Reported in 2018
by Nirmal Narayanan December 27, 2018 (ibtimes.co.in)
• Last year, the Pentagon admitted that they conducted a secret UFO investigation program named Advanced Arial Threat Identification Program. Even though the project was scrapped around six years ago, conspiracy theorists argue that the project is still on, and the United States secret forces are still on the hunt to unravel the real truth behind UFOs. Conspiracy theorists also believe that UFO sightings are the concrete evidence of alien existence.
Here is a list of five UFO sightings in 2018 that continue to perplex conspiracy theorists and space experts alike.
• The Ireland UFO Incident – On November 9th, a British Airways pilot, flying from Montreal to Heathrow, contacted the Shannon air traffic control and reported seeing a UFO flying above the skies of Ireland. The pilot revealed that UFO initially came up along the left side of the airplane, and later traveled to the north in skyrocketing speed. The Irish Aviation Authority is still investigating. (see previous ExoNews article)
• The Return of the Black Triangle – In a video uploaded by popular UFO researcher Tyler Glockner on his ‘Secureteam10’ YouTube channel entitled ‘CHECK THE SKY: The Silent Triangles Are Back’, a triangle-shaped flying object can be seen hovering in the skies above Pennsylvania. Glockner suggested that the UFO could be secretive military vehicles like the US Air Force’s TR-3B, built at Area 51 using ET technology. (see video below)
• The Green UFO Spotted Above the Surface of Jupiter – Analyzing a NASA image of Jupiter, conspiracy theorists spotted a green UFO hovering above the surface of Jupiter. However, ‘experts’ dismissed the bizarre green structure as an image sensor anomaly. (see photo image below)
• Strange UFO landing marks in Argentina – Rodrigo in Moquehue, a resident of a small Argentinian village, took photos that he claims are imprints in the snow left by a UFO. Interestingly, there were no footprints surrounding the snow. (see photo image below)
• TV News Anchor Spots UFO During Live Show – The on-air anchors for c5n news channel in Buenos Aires, Argentina were giving the news when one of them spotted a metallic object in the skies on their screen. The news anchor was literally shocked to see the object climbing up in the atmosphere. (see previous ExoNews article)
Conspiracy theorists all around the world strongly believe that UFO sightings are the concrete evidence of alien existence.
Last year, Pentagon admitted that they conducted a secret UFO investigation program named AATIP (Advanced Arial Threat Identification Program) to unveil the mysteries surrounding unidentified flying object sightings. Even though the project was scrapped around six years ago, several conspiracy theorists argue that the project is still on, and the United States secret forces are still on the hunt to unravel the real truth behind these unknown flying objects.
In 2018 too, several UFO sightings were reported from various parts of the globe. Upon closer analysis, many UFO videos released by conspiracy theorists seem fabricated, but there are a handful of reports which still remain unanswered by experts.
Here, we present the list of five UFO sightings happened in 2018, that continue to perplex conspiracy theorists and space experts alike.
The Ireland UFO incident
On November 9, a British Airways pilot contacted the Shannon air traffic control and reported seeing a UFO flying above the skies of Ireland. The British pilot also asked whether there were any military exercises going on in Ireland on the same day. However, authorities clarified that there were no such exercises organized on November 9.
During the time of the UFO sighting, the flight was traveling from Montreal to Heathrow. The pilot revealed that UFO initially came up along the left side of the airplane, and later traveled to the north in skyrocketing speed.
Soon after the UFO sighting, the Irish Aviation Authority kickstarted an investigation, and the probe is still going on.
In the meantime, some space experts suggested that the UFO spotted in the skies could be a meteor. However, alien enthusiasts believe that a change in trajectory is not a characteristic often showed by meteors.
The return of the black triangle
Triangle-shaped UFOs are very popular among conspiracy theorists for years. In 2018 too, these black triangles made a return, and the eerie video was released by popular extraterrestrial researcher Tyler Glockner who runs the YouTube channel ‘Secureteam10’.
In a video uploaded with the title, ‘CHECK THE SKY: The Silent Triangles Are Back’, a triangle-shaped flying object can be seen hovering in the skies above Pennsylvania. Glockner suggested that the bizarre object spotted in the skies could be either alien vessels from deep space or secretive military vehicles like TR-3B.
Conspiracy theorists believe that TR-3B is a reverse-engineered anti-gravity military vessels developed by the United States Air Force during the cold war. As per these theorists, the US forces had built this spacecraft with the help of aliens whom they detained in Area 51.
The Green UFO spotted above the surface of JupiterThis is perhaps the most perplexing UFO reporting which happened in 2018. The green UFO was initially spotted by conspiracy theorists after analyzing an image of Jupiter released by NASA. At first glance, the image seems pretty normal, but upon closer analysis, a green structure was seen hovering above the surface of Jupiter.
SecureTeam10 YouTube video: “CHECK THE SKY: The Silent Triangles Are Back”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
Advanced Arial Threat Identification Program, Argentina, Black Triangle, Buenos Aires, c5n news, Ireland UFO Incident, Jupiter, Pentagon, Rodrigo in Moquehue, Shannon Ireland, TR-3B, Tyler Glockner, US Air Force