More On The “Galactic Federation” Story
Article by Jazz Shaw December 15, 2020 (hotair.com)
• As everyone knows by now, respected Israeli General Haim Eshed told Raanan Shaked of the Yediot Aharonot newspaper about an agreement between the United States and a “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials, and that President Trump was on the verge of spilling the beans but the aliens talked him out of it. Eshed also said that there is a secret base in the interior of Mars where American astronauts regularly work with the aliens.
• Some mainstream commenters are saying that Eshed has either gone crazy, or he grossly exaggerated some of his comments to make the article more viral (and to sell more of his new book).
• Tim McMillan at The Debrief reports that filmmaker Jeremy Corbell subsequently interviewed Shaked to gain additional details about the interview, Eshed’s state of mind, and where Eshed was getting his information. Shaked revealed that Eshed had cited a nearly 40-year-old conspiracy that President Dwight D. Eisenhower secretly met and signed an agreement with extraterrestrials. The Eisenhower story comes in large part from the “Granddaddy of American conspiracy theorists” – William “Bill” Cooper. In his book: “Behold a Pale Horse” (1991), Cooper claimed in the early 1970s while serving with the Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence, that he was granted access to classified documents describing President Eisenhower’s meetings with extraterrestrials. Cooper also claimed a “Galactic Space Confederation” made up of eight different extraterrestrials species existed.
• So was Eshed misquoted or taken out of context? Most likely not. Bill Cooper has been dead for almost twenty years. Eshed was talking specifically about President Donald Trump and his interactions with representatives of the nine alien species comprising the Galactic Federation. He couldn’t have gotten that from Cooper’s writings. In fact, nobody has brought up anything like this about Donald Trump yet. So where did Eshed obtain this new “information?”
• In the original interview, Eshed admitted that he doesn’t have first-hand knowledge in the form of seeing the aliens himself. He told Shaked that there was “other information he saw” during his 30-year career with Israel’s space agency, some of which came from counterparts in the American space program whom he cannot reveal. So Eshed feels that his claims were credible and the evidence exists to back them up.
• Eshed is still in possession of his faculties and sincerely believes the things that he’s saying. He’s going well beyond the old conspiracy theories about Ike and is breaking some new ground. He assures us that he didn’t make up these new revelations himself, but learned about them from credible sources. (see Jeremy Corbin’s interview below)
When we recently discussed the story of the respected Israeli General who told a reporter about an
agreement between the United States and a supposed “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials, there was a lot to unpack. Haim Eshed told Raanan Shaked of the Yediot Aharonot newspaper that President Trump had been on the verge of spilling the beans about all of this, but the aliens talked him out of it at the last minute. He also mentioned that we have a secret federation base in the interior of Mars where American astronauts regularly work in cooperation with the aliens. We were mostly left to speculate why he would say such things, but I tracked down some social media comments from the author of a recent book about Eshed for further insight. I concluded that the most likely explanations were that Eshed was either losing his marbles or Shaked had grossly exaggerated some of his comments to make the article more viral.
As it turns out, there’s another possible explanation. As Tim McMillan reports at The Debrief, filmmaker Jeremy Corbell interviewed Shaked over the
weekend to gain additional details about the interview, Eshed’s state of mind and where he was supposedly getting his information. Assuming the reporter’s conclusions are accurate, Eshed is quite sane, but he does have a history of getting his “information” from conspiracy theory authors who aren’t generally viewed as being terribly reliable sources of hard data.
When it comes to secret pacts between the U.S. Government and extraterrestrials, rather than sharing anything he had first-hand knowledge of, Shaked explained Eshed was citing information long put out in some of the more fringe circles of Ufology. Namely, a nearly 40-year-old conspiracy that President Dwight D. Eisenhower secretly met and signed an agreement with extraterrestrials…
The majority of sources pin the origins of the Eisenhower story to the “Granddaddy of American conspiracy theorists” – William “Bill” Cooper.
In his best-known work, “Behold a Pale Horse” (1991), Cooper claimed in the early 1970s while serving with the Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence, he was granted access to classified documents describing President Eisenhower’s meetings with extraterrestrials. Cooper also claimed a “Galactic Space Confederation” made up of eight different extraterrestrials species existed.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
“Behold a Pale Horse”, Galactic Federation, Office of Naval Intelligence, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Trump, Raanan Shaked, The Debrief, Tim McMillan, William “Bill” Cooper, Yediot Aharonot