Human Evolution Will Soon Turn Geometric
Listen to “E112 10-2-19 Human Evolution Will Soon Turn Geometric” on Spreaker.
Article by Come Carpentier De Gourdon November 1, 2016 (sundayguardianlive.com)
• [This article is from 2016, but is highly relevant today. The writer, Come Carpentier de Gourdon, is the Convener of the Editorial Board of the World Affairs Journal, a quarterly publication sponsored by the Kapur Surya Foundation in New Delhi, India. He has lived and traveled in more than fifty countries on four continents. He is an associate of the International Institute for Social and Economic Studies (IISES), Vienna, Austria, and a consultant to various companies and foundations in India and Europe. He is also the author of various books and over 200 articles and essays on such topics as the history of culture and science, geopolitics, exopolitics, and philosophy.]
• In 1992, I (De Gourdon) was in Moscow discussing the economic disarray after the dismemberment of the Soviet Union with the Deputy Chairman of the KGB and a military intelligence general. The KGB boss said, “[T]he Americans are trying to take away the most valuable inventions. Our country must be reorganised to protect itself.” “Our best scientists and engineers are leaving because we cannot pay them.”
• I brought up the secret Blue Files. The KGB boss remarked, “The Blue Files are our equivalent of the US Blue Book.” Over the years I had learnt about the extensive work that American scientists had done to reverse-engineer downed interstellar craft, which have been observed for centuries, if not millennia. In a conversation with the director of the Strategic Defense Initiative in 1987, he conceded that Ronald Reagan’s ‘Star Wars’ project was mainly a cover for an ongoing multi-national endeavor to build a space shield, intended to protect mankind from a feared invasion by highly advanced organizations operating in outer space.
• Ten years later I was able to connect the dots with the publishing of the book: The Day After Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso, which related how an undisclosed array of military satellites equipped with weapons capable of hitting incoming targets from outside the atmosphere had been deployed. We needed a protective system from alien forces more than arms to fight each other. This protective system was set up in the greatest secrecy through a panoply of “black” programs consuming untold billions of dollars. All those without a need to know would be kept in the dark. Too much was at stake.
• Back in 1954, President Eisenhower had met with a team of extraterrestrial envoys and entered a treaty for technology transfers, reportedly to fend off other dangerous and predatory species from outer space. To facilitate this transfer, “sanctuaries” had been allocated for those extraterrestrial guests to reside and operate away from prying eyes. The ETs would make subtle neural and genetic modifications in certain humans in order to make them intellectually capable of working in an expanded technological reality. The U.S., Russia, Canada and Australia among others had set aside vast, inaccessible areas where closed communities of technicians worked under the strictest protocols, and where national laws did not apply.
• In the beginning, these sanctuary communities experienced an ‘incubation period’. The UFO issue went underground, beneath a cloak of official denial and censorship. But it was promised that, once this new knowledge burst out, progress would become ‘exponential’. This occurred at the end of the 20th century with multiple validations and confirmations as pertinent documents were gradually declassified or leaked.
• Human evolution has gone at an arithmetic pace over the last few centuries. Soon it will become a geometric progression. We will discover travel at the speed of light, how to increase our lifespan and eradicate disease, and how to accumulate knowledge endlessly with the aid of cyber-electronics. Our brains and senses will merge with information networks. Computers and robots will harness the laws of quantic physics and will no longer be assembled, but grown like biological beings. We will create things out of subquantic stuff with plasma waveguides and machines of the size of atomic particles.”
• Military officers and civilians in positions of authority told De Gourdon during the 1980s and 1990s: “We will cease to be humans; we know that is possible because those we are following are already there. They move in unified field space-time in their subtle bodies and vehicles which they can materialize or tele-transport at will and they visit the past and the future like pages of a book opened at leisure without any particular order.” We now can see this transhumanist process at work. Yet it carries the gravest threats to our survival.
• Electromagnetic pulse and zero-point energy, warp drive propulsion, quantum radars and communication systems, gravito-magnetic engines, 3D printing, Artificial Intelligence, molecular and atomic machines, the interplanetary Internet of Things—all have obvious and terrifying applications for warfare. Their development is driven by defense labs and then quietly outsourced to military-industrial corporations. New companies are hatched out of Silicon Valley garages when algorithms and formulas come into the hands of whiz-kid entrepreneurs discreetly funded by government-related “angel investors”.
• In a leaked correspondence from former Apollo astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell to John Podesta, the special adviser to President Barack Obama in the summer of 2014, Mitchell relates: “Five decades of UFO information have dramatically shifted the public awareness of an extraterrestrial presence. And yet, our government is still operating from outdated beliefs and policies.” “Three disclosure issues are prominent: 1) planet sustainability via next generation energies such as zero point energy, 2) galactic travel and research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and destruction, and 3) the example of a confident, engaged government who respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move into space.”
• Still, only a fraction of the cosmic disclosure iceberg has yet emerged out of the dark ocean of official secrecy.
Statements made in this article are documented, but many readers may prefer to view them as “faction”: speculations and inferences based on real facts.
On a grey spring afternoon of 1992, I was in a restaurant near the Lubyanka in Moscow. Across from me were the Deputy Chairman of the KGB (6th Directorate) and a General from the GRU. Those were gloomy days in Russia, an economic disarray after the dismemberment of the Soviet Union.
My hosts, like several other officials, were working to find solutions to the crisis. Investments from abroad were sought in many sectors, including secretive high tech industries related to space, psychic research and warfare, but the KGB boss made his views clear: “We could go into joint ventures with other nations on certain projects,” he said, “but the Americans are trying to take away the most valuable inventions. Our country must be reorganised to protect itself. We are being ruined and will become a Third World nation otherwise. Our best scientists and engineers are leaving because we cannot pay them.”
In the United States in previous years, I had noticed the frequent arrivals of Soviet scientific teams into American universities. The visitors worked in frontier areas of research. In Moscow, I had been taken to some laboratories and given cryptic briefings on esoteric projects: parapsychology, bio-electromagnetics, plasma and lasers. However, I went to the point and I brought up the Blue Files. The two officials remained impassive, but they did not draw the curtain as I suspected they might.
“The Blue Files are our equivalent of the US Blue Book,” the KGB Deputy Chairman said matter-of-factly. “For decades we collaborated with certain NATO states on many aspects of our investigations. Now that we are down, the US wants to leave us far behind but we will keep our aces.”
I had learnt a lot over the years in America about the extensive work done to reverse-engineer awe-inspiring, exotic technologies retrieved from downed interstellar craft that are frequently tracked in the sky or spotted when they land. They have been observed for centuries, if not millennia. During a conversation held in 1987 in Boulder, Colorado the director of the Strategic Defense Initiative had conceded that Ronald Reagan’s controversial Star Wars project was mainly a cover for an ongoing multi-national endeavour to build a space shield, intended to protect mankind from a feared invasion by highly advanced organisations operating in outer space.
Ten years later in 1997, the “Holy Grail” appeared when Colonel Philip Corso’s book, The Day after Roswell was published. Corso, a veteran of the Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Security Council, disclosed many secrets and connected the dots. I then understood better why an undisclosed array of military satellites equipped with weapons capable of hitting incoming targets from outside the atmosphere had been deployed. The superpowers had concluded that we needed a protective system from alien forces more than arms to fight each other, although the former did not exclude the latter.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
"The Day After Roswell", “black” programs, “sanctuaries”, Barack Obama, Blue Files, Colonel Philip Corso, Come Carpentier de Gourdon, Cosmic Disclosure, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Human Evolution, John Podesta, KGB, moscow, podcast, President Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, Soviet Union, Strategic Defense Initiative, US Blue Book