Former French Director of Intelligence Believes UFOs May Come From Parallel Worlds
Article by Douglas Charles April 21, 2020 (brobible.com)
• The former Director of Intelligence for France, Alain Juillet (pictured above), told Paris Match magazine recently, “In the particular field of UFOs… there are fighter pilots, astronauts, people who… report very precise observations. We must not say that they are nonsense, but… recognize that there are things that escape us. It is in this context that I became interested (in UFOs)… because the first thing we see when we study this phenomenon, is that… these machines… do not function according to the terrestrial laws, and in particular that they are not subjected to gravitation.”
• As to whether these UFOs could be coming from a parallel dimension, Juillet says, “[A] fly with its faceted eyes can see dimensions other than ours even though it lives in our world. Perhaps… there are things that are in our universe that we cannot see… because they are not in our field of vision. But perhaps, from time to time, something happens, that a phenomenon passes through our field of perception before disappearing.”
• Asked how he thinks society would react if the truth about UFOs was ever revealed to the general public, Juillet said, “If tomorrow morning we have confirmation that the UFOs come from a world parallel to ours, …within five years, everyone will have accepted it as a trivial phenomenon.”
• As we inch closer and closer to the truth about UFOs, numerous theories have surfaced which seem to defy all known science. Quantum physicists, Dr. Jack Sarfatti, suggested that the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO seen by US Navy pilots and personnel off of the coast of San Diego in 2004 was able to achieve its ‘otherworldly’ speed and maneuverability by using a “metamaterial” that allowed it to time travel. (see previous ExoArticle here)
• Professor of biological anthropology and author Dr. Michael P. Masters has written that the UFO sightings over the years are not aliens visiting our planet, but time-traveling human beings (from the future), piloting futuristic spacecraft. (see previous ExoArticle here)
• On the other hand, former Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) in the UK, Sir John Sawers, believes that aliens do exist. (see previous ExoArticle here) So who do we believe? When asked how he feels about governments not allowing the public know what’s really going on with the UFO phenomenon, Alain Juillet hits the nail on the head: “I don’t think secrecy is really useful.”
As we inch closer and closer to learning the truth about the hundreds upon hundreds of UFO sightings over the years, with a massive spike in them
taking place in 2020, numerous theories have surfaced which seem to defy all known science, yet in reality may actually be rather plausible.
One such theory put forth by one of the world’s top quantum physicists, Dr. Jack Sarfatti, suggests that the infamous USS Nimitz tic tac UFO was able to attain its otherworldly speed and maneuverablity by using a “metamaterial” that allowed it to time travel.
That theory dovetailed nicely into another hypothesis author Dr. Michael P. Masters wrote about in a recently published book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon. In his book, Masters, a professor of biological anthropology specializing in human evolutionary anatomy, archaeology and biomedicine, suggests that all the UFO sightings we’ve had over the years are actually NOT be aliens visiting our planet, but time-traveling human beings piloting futuristic spacecrafts.
And now we’ve got former director of intelligence at the French Directorate-General for External Security (DGSE), Alain Juillet, who says he believes that UFOs may actually come from parallel worlds.
Speaking to French publication Paris Match recently, Juillet said, “In the particular field of UFOs, not to mention the people who see a flying saucer landing in a field, there are fighter pilots, astronauts, people who are anything but funny and report very precise observations. We must not say that they are nonsense, but just recognize that there are things that escape us. It is in this context that I became interested in this problem because the first thing we see when we study this phenomenon, it is that obvious these machines or these appearances do not function according to the terrestrial laws and in particular that they are not subjected to gravitation.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.