Discovery Channel Treasure Hunter Claims He’s Found Evidence of an Extra-Terrestrial Spaceship Beneath the Bermuda Triangle
by Ryan Parry August 8, 2018 (dailymail.co.uk)
• Early 1960’s NASA astronaut, Gordon Cooper, was secretly asked by the U.S. government to look for ‘nuclear threats’ – which likely meant Russian submarines or nuclear missile sites using special ‘long range detection equipment’. Cooper was able to do this. He also noted many shipwrecks and anomalies in the Caribbean Sea, privately creating a map of these things.
• Darrell Miklos (pictured above) says that he was a close friend of Gordon Cooper, and that before dying in 2004 aged 77, Cooper gave Miklos the Caribbean map containing detailed charts and exact coordinates. Using the map to discover shipwreck treasures, Miklos and the TV production company AMPLE Entertainment created a tv show called “Cooper’s Treasure” which has run for two seasons on the Discovery Channel.
• In the first season of “Cooper’s Treasure”, Miklos and his team used Cooper’s map to recover a centuries-old anchor believed to be from one of Christopher Columbus’ ships. Cooper’s maps have led Miklos to dozens of significant ship wrecks across the Caribbean worth millions of dollars.
• During his post-NASA career, Cooper became well known as an outspoken believer in UFOs and claimed the government was covering up its knowledge of extra-terrestrial activity. “Gordon believed in aliens,” says Miklos. “He believed that we had visitors from other planets and he also believed that a lot of these things landed in this particular part of the world (ie: the Caribbean).”
• In the early days, Cooper wasn’t going to overstep the bounds of what he could reveal out of fear of getting killed (by the government). So he kept quiet until later in his life. In 1985, however, Cooper told a United Nations panel, “I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth.” “I feel that we need to have a top-level, coordinated program to scientifically collect and analyze data from all over the Earth concerning any type of (ET) encounter, and to determine how best to interface with these visitors in a friendly fashion.” Cooper added, “For many years I have lived with a secret, in a secrecy imposed on all specialists and astronauts. I can now reveal that every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us.”
• Using Cooper’s maps from the 1960s, Miklos identified more than 100 magnetic ‘anomalies’ in the Caribbean which Cooper had labeled as shipwrecks. But one area near the Bahamas was tellingly labeled ‘unidentified object’. “I realized that there was something else on there that Gordon was referring to,” Miklos said. “Then it made sense to me why it wasn’t identified as a shipwreck… he had to mean it might be something from another world.”
• Miklos said Cooper often told him stories of UFO sightings and believed a lot of the world’s technological advances had been passed on to governments by messengers from alien planets. “[G]iven what Gordon has told me about visitors from another planet and the things that I’ve seen, I think it’s definitely worthwhile investigating,’ says Miklos.
• While filming episode seven of “Cooper’s Treasure” at the Bahamas location, Miklos was looking for a Francis Drake era shipwreck based on one of the anomaly readings on Gordon’s charts. Sitting in a two-man submersible, Miklos suddenly noticed a huge unidentified submerged object with fifteen 300ft-long ‘obtrusions’ jutting from its side all around. “It’s almost like there are… arms coming out of a steep wall cliff, and each one of these is the size of a gun on a battleship.” It was like nothing he’d ever seen, and it was too big to be a shipwreck. The deepest part of the site is 300 feet below the surface. Divers had to use special breathing apparatus and a state of the art submarine to access it. Miklos found other unexplained formations around the main object, all of which were covered in thick coral which he believes are hundreds if not thousands of years old.
• Now, Miklos is hoping that the Discovery Channel will order a third season of “Cooper’s Treasure” so he and his team can bring the ‘alien spaceship’ to the surface.
A treasure hunter has made an astonishing ‘unexplained’ discovery deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle that he believes could provide the first evidence of an extra-terrestrial visit to earth hundreds of years ago.
Explorer Darrell Miklos has been using secret maps created by his close friend and famed NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper to find shipwrecks in the Caribbean.
His amazing discoveries have featured over two seasons of hit Discovery Channel docu-series Cooper’s Treasure.
But in recent months his team stumbled on something that he believes will shock the world.
Using maps put together in the 1960s by Cooper to identify more than 100 magnetic ‘anomalies’ in the Caribbean, Miklos dived at an undisclosed location near the Bahamas to investigate what he thought could be an ancient shipwreck.
But instead the veteran treasure hunter found a bizarre structure like nothing he’s ever seen.
The huge unidentified submerged object (USO) has 15, 300ft long obtrusions jutting from its side.
In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com Miklos, 55, described what he found while filming episode seven of Cooper’s Treasure and tells how he and his team want to bring the ‘alien spaceship’ to the surface.
He recalls: ‘We were doing a scene where I was sitting in a two man submersible.
‘We were out in the Bahamas and we were on an English shipwreck trail, somehow related to Sir Francis Drake.
‘I was trying to identify shipwreck material based on one of the anomaly readings on Gordon’s charts when I noticed something that stuck out, that shocked me.
‘It was a formation unlike anything I’ve ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that.
‘It was also something that was completely different from anything that I’ve seen that was made by nature.
‘It’s almost like there are five arms coming out of a steep wall cliff and each one of these is the size of a gun on a battleship. They’re enormous and then there’s five over here and five over there, 15 in total.
‘There’s identical formations in three different areas and they don’t look nature made, they don’t look man made, certainly nothing I’ve ever seen based on my experience and I have years of experience at doing this, we’ve identified multiple different types of shipwreck material, this doesn’t match or look anything like that.’
The deepest part of the site is 300 feet below the surface, divers had to use special breathing apparatus and a state of the art submarine to access it.
The explorer also found other bizarre and unexplained formations around the main object, all of which are covered in thick coral which he believes are hundreds if not thousands of years old.
Blown away by the discovery, when back on board his ship, Miklos decided to dig further into Cooper’s files to find further clues.
Significantly, the astronaut had written ‘unidentified object’ on the chart of the area rather than mentioning any historical shipwreck.
‘I investigated some of Gordon’s charts, I realized that there was something else on there that Gordon was referring to,’ he said.
‘Then it made sense to me why it wasn’t identified as a shipwreck… he had to mean it might be something from another world.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.