- Exo-102 – Citizen Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Exo 109 – Messages from Space – Past and Present Contact, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
- This course will not only expand your knowledge and awareness of the subject but also provide intellectual and emotional stimulation and challenges that can hone your perspectives and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively. Karen Kael – Exo-102 – Summer 2013
- We covered a broad range of topics about the motivations, activities and intentions of various ET groups and our ‘elites’ and humanity’s best response to them in the form of citizen diplomacy; they not only made us realize how much there is to take into consideration to obtain the whole picture and act appropriately, but also had I think a huge psychological/emotional impact on each student. – Nevenka Likar, Slovenia – Exo-102 – Summer 2012
- As Ben Kenobi said : “ That’s good . You’ve taken your first step into a much larger world “ – Stanley Ho, Hong Kong – Exo-102 – Summer 2012
- I would say that the course is important because it deals with the early years of the attempts of contactees to draw the public’s attention to the presence and efforts of friendly extraterrestrial beings who were supportive of peace and cohesion among the human race and were deterring us from the use of advanced technologies and nuclear energy for hostile, destructive purposes. . – Nevenka Likar, Slovenia – Exo-109, Summer, 2014
Exopolitics Diploma – Certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.
These certification programs are competitively priced and provide you the opportunity to learn and practice exopolitics in a way that is suited to your interests and career. With a minimal investment of time and energy, you could soon be on the way to acquiring the skills and training to set you off to a path that will establish you as an exopolitical pioneer in your respective fields.