Was Hitler Building Advanced UFOs in Antarctica?
by Diana Brown February 27, 2018 (howstuffworks.com)
• According to mainstream American history books, the Allies defeated the Nazis and Hitler in 1945 … or did they?
• Some believe that as many as 250,000 senior Nazi Party officials, and even Hitler, escaped in U-boats from Germany to Argentina in the last days of the World War II, protected by the sympathetic Juan Peron administration, and even to a secret base in Antarctica that was already developing powerful new weapons.
• Shortly after World War II, the US Navy mounted a huge expedition to Antarctica called Operation Highjump, with dozens of aircraft and ships and more than 4,000 US personnel led by Admiral Richard Byrd. When they got there, several American pilots reported seeing flat, disc-like aircraft that chased but never shot at them, and balls of light, or “foo fighters”, that shut down their planes’ bombing capabilities. The mission was to last nine months, but it abruptly ended after just one month. Said Admiral Byrd to the Chilean Press, we were met by a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds”.
• Did these UFOs come from Neuschwabenland, the secret Antarctic Nazi base built in the 1930s that German Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz bragged about in 1943, and where Nazi scientists continued inventing new weapons? Did they make contact with reptilian extraterrestrials who shared their advanced technology?
• [Editor’s Note] Speaking of Antarctica, Look for Dr Michael Salla’s new book, Antarctica’s Secret History, coming out March 25th.
The sick and twisted actions of Nazi Germany have been extensively documented. Beyond starting a war with the entire world, the Nazi Party attempted to exterminate Jews, homosexuals, the disabled and the elderly. Fortunately, the Allies defeated the Nazis and Hitler in 1945 … or did they?
Some believe that as many as 250,000 senior officers in the Nazi Party, perhaps even Hitler, escaped in U-boats from Germany in the last days of the World War II. But where would they have gone? Some say they went to Argentina, protected by the sympathetic Juan Peron administration, but others believe they escaped to a secret base in Antarctica that was already developing startling and powerful new weapons. Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know hosts Matt Frederick and Ben Bowlin look all the theories — and facts — in the podcast Did the Nazis Really Make UFOs?
Shortly after World War II ended, the United States mounted a huge expedition to Antarctica called Operation Highjump. It wasn’t the first time the U.S. went there: As early as the 1800s, scientific teams from several countries were trying to explore, map and gain dominion over the last uninhabited continent. But the size of Operation Highjump exceeded all others; more than 4,000 U.S. personnel, plus dozens of aircraft and ships were part of the expedition led by Adm. Richard Byrd. Although the mission was intended to last six to nine months, it ended abruptly after just one.
Conspiracy theorists believe it ended because the contingent was being constantly bombarded by artillery, and the men sustained heavy casualties. Byrd was quoted in the Chilean Press saying they were met by a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds,” though the U.S. would not confirm his information. And what’s more, several reports exist of pilots seeing UFOs — flat, disc-like aircraft that chased, but never shot at, them. They also reported balls of light that followed their planes.
The pilots called them “foo fighters,” and these UFOs were supposedly able to shut down their planes’ bombing capabilities. Did these UFOs come from Neuschwabenland, the secret Nazi base built in the 1930s, bragged about by German Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz in 1943? Did all the brilliant but twisted scientists involved in Nazi atrocities really hunker down in the frozen desolation of the South Pole to continue inventing new weapons, unseen by the world? Or to make contact with reptilian extraterrestrials who shared their advanced technology?
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE AND LISTEN TO THE SOURCE PODCAST FROM “STUFF THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.