by S.A. Miller December 24, 2018 (washingtontimes.com)
• Space program realists believe that President Trump’s creation of a Space Force branch of the US military is a step toward ‘full disclosure’ of the government’s acknowledgment of extraterrestrials and the technology gleaned from their crashed spacecraft.
• The Space Force plan pits Trump against his natural enemy: the “Deep State”. The Deep State faction within the federal government is the keeper of alien secrets, according to UFO researchers.
• “This is HUGE and [Space Force is] something the Deep State does NOT want,” conspiracy theory filmmaker Jordan Sather posted on Twitter. “Understand that with the Space Force, the advanced technologies (free energy, antigravity) kept in secret think-tanks within Lockheed, Boeing, & other corporate contractors will now have an avenue to be released publicly,” Mr. Sather tweeted.
• Dr. Michael Salla, an author who promotes the longtime extraterrestrial presence on Earth, noted that Pentagon top brass oppose the establishment of a sixth branch of the military. “…by ordering the creation of a Space Force, Trump is shaking the bureaucratic and corporate tree that hides the (existing) Secret Space Program that the Air Force runs along with the National Reconnaissance Office, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency,” writes Dr Salla on his ExoPolitics.org website.
• Dr Salla continued: “Large aerospace companies such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc., supply the technologies and components for the Air Force’s Secret Space Program. Consequently, the Military Industrial Complex/Deep State has played a major role in setting space policy due to its ability to manipulate Air Force officials through the supply and acquisition process.”
• In a series of books, Dr Salla has detailed what he describes as “whistleblower/insider claims” about secret space programs at the Pentagon, including a Navy operation in deep space with miles-long space carriers that use Space Marines as a fighting force.
• Some in the UFO community also believe that President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a secret treaty in 1954 with an alien race known as the Greys wherein the two sides agreed not to interfere with each other’s affairs. The Greys would share technology with the U.S., and the aliens would be allowed to abduct humans for various experiments, provided they submit the names of abductees to a secret government committee known as the “Majestic 12.”
• The Defense Department has promoted the Space Force as a military branch charged with defending U.S. assets in space, such as satellites, and fending off cyberattacks in a confrontation with Russia and/or China, which have been building capabilities to knock out satellites that are vital to communications, navigation and intelligence. There is abundant evidence that the Pentagon has top-secret operations in space, such as spy satellites. A 2017 New York Times report that revealed a secret Defense Department program that investigated UFOs for at least five years.
• The Pentagon prefers to keep Space Force operations within the Air Force, similar to the way the Marines are organized under the Navy. Mr. Trump has initiated the process, but it takes an act of Congress to create a new military branch.
• Jan C. Harzan, executive director of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) said, “I don’t really think [the Space Force] has anything to do with extraterrestrials or aliens.” Mr. Harzan doubts that the government is getting closer to “full disclosure” of the alien presence. “My personal opinion is that…there is probably some benefit of putting it all under one head.”
• “I do believe that we have technology which has been reverse-engineered from aircraft that are not from here and that we are probably using that technology someplace,” said Harzan. “I would be shocked if the president was not briefed. How much they tell him, I have no clue.”
President Trump’s order to create a military Space Force gave conspiracy theorists another tantalizing piece of evidence — some say the best yet — that the government is hiding the truth about extraterrestrial visitors.
The idea is that launching the Space Force will be a big step toward the government’s acknowledgment of extraterrestrials and technology gleaned from crashed alien spacecraft — what the UFO community calls “full disclosure.”
Making it all the more real, the Space Force plan pits Mr. Trump against his natural enemy: the “deep state” within the federal government. The deep state is also the keeper of alien secrets, according to UFO researchers.
“This is HUGE and something the Deep State does NOT want,” conspiracy theory filmmaker Jordan Sather posted on Twitter after Mr. Trump issued the surprise June 18 order for the Pentagon to start planning a Space Force.
“Understand that with the #SpaceForce, the advanced technologies (free energy, antigravity) kept in secret think-tanks within Lockheed, Boeing, & other corporate contractors will now have an avenue to be released publicly,” Mr. Sather tweeted.
Michael Salla, an author who promotes theories about secret U.S. space programs and longtime extraterrestrial presence on Earth, noted that Pentagon top brass oppose the establishment of a sixth branch of the military to patrol above the atmosphere.
“It is important to understand that by ordering the creation of a Space Force, Trump is shaking the bureaucratic and corporate tree that hides the Secret Space Program that the Air Force runs along with the National Reconnaissance Office, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency,” he posted on his ExoPolitics website.
He continued: “Large aerospace companies such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc., supply the technologies and components for the Air Force’s Secret Space Program. Consequently, the Military Industrial Complex/Deep State has played a major role in setting space policy due to its ability to manipulate Air Force officials through the supply and acquisition process.”
In a series of books, Dr. Salla has detailed what he describes as “whistleblower/insider claims” about secret space programs at the Pentagon, including a Navy operation in deep space with miles-long space carriers that use Space Marine as a fighting force.
The outer reaches of the UFO community also believe that President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a secret treaty in 1954 with an alien race known as the Greys. The two sides agreed in the “Greada Treaty” not to interfere with each other’s affairs. Also under the treaty, the Greys would share technology with the U.S., and the aliens would be allowed to abduct humans for various experiments, provided they submit the names of abductees to a secret government committee known as the “Majestic 12.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
On January 30, the Governor of Hawaii, David Ige, gave a press conference about the result of an official investigation into the January 13 ballistic missile alert that was an alleged false alarm. In the press conference Ige and other state officials gave a detailed account of the scenario that led to the false alarm.
While the official investigation concluded the emergency alert was a false alarm due to human error and a poorly designed reporting process, eyewitnesses continue to emerge saying they saw a meteorite, or something like it, exploding high in the sky over the Hawaii islands only minutes before the alert. Furthermore, eyewitnesses claim to have seen a television story about the exploding meteorite or object, before the news story was pulled.
In a video published on January 14, Marfoogle Watutu [a pseudonym] claims he was told by his sister, a Maui resident, about a tourist boat which carried multiple eyewitnesses to the exploding meteorite:
My sister has lived in Maui for eight years and what she is finding out is that a group of boaters that actually run a tour company say now that they saw something get blown out of the sky.
So, they said it looked like a meteor and then all of a sudden there was a big boom and it lit up the entire sky. It was 8 o’clock in the morning. . .
Maybe this was not a drill after all. Maybe our Boys in Blue and Boys in Green shot it down. And I would think that the U.S. would not want to cause more panic if they did try to launch something at Hawaii. Then, of course, they would say it was a mistake. They took responsibility very quickly that it was a mistake. . . This could be bullshit but I just had to relay that. . . [Transcription Source]
Apparently, some of the tourists were interviewed by a local news channel that aired these before the story was pulled.
Marfoogle has to date not released the names of any of the eyewitnesses or the tour boat company involved, making it difficult to confirm his story. He claims that Joe Rogan, a former comedian who now hosts The Joe Rogan Experience, has contacted him and is contemplating doing a report on the incident, and that some of the names have been released to him.
However, in the 500+ comments to Marfoogle’s video (80,000+ views), several purport to be eyewitnesses to the exploding meteorite and/or the television news story. What follows are the relevant comments as they appeared on January 30, which cast light on what really happened
The following comments focus on an alleged KHON2 news story about the incident, the first of which refers to a tourist boat that was covered in the story and an exploding object.
The above witnesses together, with anonymous sources cited in two previous articles, continue to raise the scenario of an intercepted ballistic missile attack, which is being officially covered up.
Multiple sources claiming that a ballistic nuclear missile had indeed been intercepted, and a cover up is underway were analyzed in my first article on the incident. My second article pointed to a rogue Deep State/CIA faction that may have used a boomer submarine to create a false flag attack, which was intended start a war with North Korea.
As to who was responsible for intercepting the ballistic missile, initial speculation focused on an anti-ballistic missile defense system run by the U.S. Navy.
On January 31, however, the U.S. Navy announced that it had conducted another exercise to intercept a ballistic missile using its Aegis class anti-ballistic missile defense technology. The exercise was the second failure by the Navy to intercept a ballistic missile attack in the past year.
Given that the exercise was conducted less than three weeks since the January 13 incident, it is clear that the U.S. Navy currently does not currently have the capacity for reliably intercepting ballistic missiles.
The announcement of the failed exercise raises an intriguing question. Were U.S. Navy leaders signaling they were not responsible for shooting down the January 13 missile? So then, who did shoot down the ballistic missile?
My initial article focused on the likelihood of a secret space program run by the U.S. Air Force that used space based weapons technologies to shoot down the ballistic missile. Photos taken on October 23, 2017, showed a rectangular shaped UFO in the vicinity of MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, Florida.
The photographer, JP (who I have known since 2008), claims he had been earlier taken inside the rectangle UFO, and had been informed that was a weapons platform. He says that he witnessed uniformed military personnel wearing the insignia of U.S. Air Force Special Operations who could operate the weapons system.
A Directed Energy Weapons system on a space based weapons platform could have the capacity to reliably shoot down a ballistic missile intended to simulate an attack from North Korea. Unlike anti-missile missiles used in the Navy’s Aegis defense system which have failed twice in two tests against simulated ballistic missile attacks, a Directed Energy Weapon could send a pulse of laser energy at the speed of light.
A Directed Energy Weapons could therefore easily intercept a ballistic missile in the terminal stage of its flight trajectory where it travels at hypersonic speeds (5x speed of sound).
What gives further credence to the possibility that Maui residents and tourists witnessed a missile being shot down by a Space Based Directed Energy Weapon is the U.S. Air Force surveillance installation on the summit of Haleakala, Maui.
The capabilities of the Maui Space Surveillance Site (MSSS) is described by GlobalSecurity.org as follows:
The Maui Space Surveillance Site (MSSS) includes the Air Force Maui Optical Station (AMOS) is an asset of the US Air Force Materiel Command’s Phillips Laboratory. the Maui Optical Tracking and Identification Facility (MOTIF), and a Ground-based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (GEODSS) site operated by US Air Force Space Command.
… The site is the only one of its kind in the world, combining operational satellite tracking facilities (MOTIF and GEODSS) with a research and development facility (AMOS). The MSSS operates primarily at night, but performs many of its SOI missions 24 hours a day.
It is very likely that the Maui Space Surveillance Site was used in the tracking and/or shooting down of the ballistic missile. If so, this would help explain why many Maui residents saw the explosion. It was only during the final stage in the trajectory of the missile attack that a directed energy weapon system could have been used as the Maui facility could help accurately triangulate the missile’s position.
Further insight into what happened on the morning of January 13, comes from an anonymous Hickham Air Force Base source on duty at the time of the alert. S/he pointed out the great amount of confusion over the alert which was at different points considered a drill and then a genuine attack by U.S. Pacific Command personnel.
Significantly, s/he points out it was only after a request for a military response to the presumed attacker, North Korea, was declined by the White House that Hawaii local authorities were instructed to say it was all a false alarm.
The confusion over the missile alert being a drill or genuine has the tell-tale characteristics of a false flag attack. Similar confusion has occurred in past false flag events on September 11, 2001 (New York) and July 7, 2005 (London), etc. In these alleged terrorist attacks, military and government authorities were first told about a drill where security forces were instructed to stand down, and then informed that a real attack was occurring by which time it was too late to prevent.
The exercise or drill – at the same time, at the same place – has became the sine non qua or indispensable element of the recent false flag operation.
In the Hawaii situation, it appears that cool heads at the White House did not order military retaliation against North Korea after the missile was shot down. President Trump and/or his national security advisors likely suspected that a false flag attack had been attempted.
According to my own efforts to find Hawaii residents willing to testify about witnessing a high altitude object being destroyed, I have been told that police and other authorities are intimidating witnesses into silence.
Consequently, in contrast to the official State of Hawaii report that the January 13 event was a false alarm due to human error, the following conclusions can be offered.
First, a ballistic missile likely carrying a nuclear warhead was destroyed during the final stage of its trajectory by a USAF Secret Space Program using space based Directed Energy Weapons deployed on rectangular shaped weapons platforms.
Second, the Maui Space Surveillance Site helped in the tracking and destruction of the ballistic missile as it neared the Hawaiian Islands, the most likely target being Pearl Harbor, Honolulu.
Third, a drill was scheduled for the morning of January 13, which was intended to create confusion so that a ballistic missile attack could succeed, and the missile’s trajectory would point to North Korea as the culprit.
Fourth, the party responsible for the false flag attack is a rogue Deep State/CIA group with its own ballistic nuclear submarines, which are part of a secret Navy apparently called the Dark Fleet.
Fifth, the US Navy’s January 31 test was intended to let the general public know that it does not yet have the capability of intercepting ballistic missiles, and that the real heroes in tracking and intercepting the nuclear attack on Hawaii was USAF Special Operations.
Further information is needed to determine the accuracy of these conclusions. One thing is pretty clear at this point given the number of insider sources and witnesses that have come forward so far. The official State of Hawaii investigation is a cover-up for a ballistic missile attack, which evidence suggests was a false flag attack using one or more nuclear weapons by a mysterious naval force desiring to start a regional nuclear war.
Thankfully, a classified space based weapons system was most likely used by the USAF Special Operations, thereby giving the U.S. national security planners time to develop an appropriate response to those behind the false flag attack.
by Samuel Popejoy January 24, 2018 (listverse.com)
• Ever since the German Vril Society provided the blueprints for Nazi flying saucers, and the Roswell crash brought UFOs to the USA, the possibility of advanced extraterrestrial spacecraft have captured the imagination. Over the decades, a steady stream of whistle-blowers have come forward with “inside information” on free energy, reverse engineered UFOs, secret slave colonies, antigravity, and government cover-ups that, if proven true, would spark drastic and irrevocable changes to life on this planet. Here are the top ten whistleblowers who have risked everything to expose the existence of black budget space programs.
• 1) Corey Goode – Goode, who came forward in 2015, claims to have been recruited as a teenager and served for twenty years in a US Navy secret space program. Among his many revelations, Goode says that beneath the ice of Antarctica lies the ancient ruins and technology of a master race that is a hybrid of early earth humans and extraterrestrial refugees fleeing from a highly advanced but doomed planet. Goode claims that an imminent full-disclosure event will rewrite human history and usher in a new age.
• 2) Edgar Mitchell – When confronted with the majesty of outer space, the Apollo 14 astronaut experienced a profound spiritual awakening. Mitchell publicly revealed that the US government is aware of the existence of alien spacecraft and extraterrestrials who were drawn to this planet by the emergence of nuclear weapon technology during WWII, and that the government has continued to cover up this information in order to hide its acquisition of this advanced alien technology.
• 3) Karl Wolfe – The former Air Force sergeant says that he was shown a photo of a large base on the ‘dark’ side of the Moon taken prior to the 1969 Moon landing, and that NASA, the NSA, and the US Air Force have maintained a policy of destroying such photos.
• 4) Richard Doty – A former Air Force investigator, Richard Doty was recently featured in Steven Greer’s documentary “Unacknowledged” confirming the government’s knowledge of the existence of UFOs and reverse engineered technologies. However, he is also the guy who in the 1980’s fed lies and disinformation to a well-meaning US citizen, Paul Bennewitz, until Bennewitz suffered a mental breakdown.
• 5) Tom DeLonge – DeLonge changed his career from Blink-182 rock star to the founder of “To The Stars Academy”, now working with former government officials and military officers to disclose the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs. DeLonge’s group was instrumental in the December release of a UFO-themed New York Times article and a US Navy jet cockpit video of a tic tac shaped UFO. But some folks suspect that DeLonge is being used in yet another a government disinformation campaign.
• 6) Luis Elizondo – The former head of the Pentagon’s ‘Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program’ Elizondo has recently joined up with Tom DeLonge’s ‘To The Stars Academy’ to present ‘official’ evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs. Elizondo told CNN that he had seen enough during his tenure in the program to be convinced that human beings aren’t the only intelligent life in the universe.
• 7) Steven Greer – Over the course of his career, Greer has met with dozens of supposed secret space program insiders, acquired thousands of documents to back up his claims, and has founded two organizations to promote the release of secret technologies and disclosure of ET contact. Among his claims is that oil, coal and natural gas companies have actively suppressed free energy technology; that Marilyn Monroe was killed to prevent her from repeating what John and Bobby Kennedy had told her about UFO; and that the existence of extraterrestrials is kept secret from even the President of the United States.
• 8) Bob Dean – As a master sergeant in NATO headquarters during the 1960’s, Bob Dean was given a “Cosmic Top Secret’ document of NATO’s investigation into UFOs, which concluded that extraterrestrials had been visiting the Earth for hundreds of years but posed no threat. Dean thereafter retired from the military and embarked on a life-long career researching and revealing the existence of UFOs.
• 9) William Tompkins – As an aerospace engineer for top US defense contractors, Tompkins claims to have designed more than sixteen spacecraft for the Navy’s secret space program, some of which are still in use today. He claimed that negative extraterrestrials have been exploding humanity to perpetuate war and strife, while more positive ETs are attempting to accelerate our spiritual evolution.
• 10) Bob Lazar – In 1993, physicist Bob Lazar was among the first to reveal the government’s reverse engineering of UFO craft utilizing anti-matter and anti-gravity propulsion at the now notorious Area 51/S4 installation in Nevada.
Over the course of the last century, the public imagination has been simultaneously enthralled and terrified at the prospect of extraterrestrial involvement in human affairs. Ever since rumors emerged that the secretive Vril Society in Germany had successfully channeled beings from other stars in a trance state, and schematics were unveiled of what appeared to be Nazi flying saucers, the world became obsessed with the idea of communication with extraterrestrials. With the Roswell crash in 1947 and the subsequent surge of UFO sightings and apparent abductions that started taking place shortly thereafter, the collective mind became inextricably focused on the idea of ETs and their potential interaction with humankind.
Over the years, dozens of apparent insiders have come out of the woodwork with stories of free energy, reverse engineered UFOs, secret slave colonies, antigravity, and government cover-ups that, if ever proven true, would spark drastic and irrevocable changes to life on this planet for every one of its inhabitants. The advent of free energy technology alone would put a permanent end to poverty and hunger, freeing humanity from the rule of a tyrannical and corrupt elite who have foisted upon them war after meaningless war.
While some would say that such a monumental clandestine effort to explore space and research UFOs would be impossible to keep under wraps, it bears remembering that no one knew about the Manhattan Project until the first nuclear weapons were detonated over Japan and that everyone thought Operation Northwoods, the plot to stage terrorist attacks on American soil to justify invading Cuba, was a conspiracy theory until the pertinent documentation was declassified. While many of the following testimonials may seem completely beyond belief, the alleged existence of black budget space programs is one secret that these ten individuals have risked everything to expose.
1. Corey Goode
If even ten percent of what Corey Goode claims ever ends up being proven true, humanity is due for a brutal wake-up call. Goode has been making the ufology convention circuit since 2015 to share his unique message. Considered life-changing to those who believe and infinitely entertaining to those who don’t, Goode’s testimony includes assertions that he was recruited into a secret space program as a teenager and served for 20 years in a spacefaring branch of the US Navy. During his tour of duty, he supposedly had access to sources of information that paint a picture of human history very different from the one with which we’re familiar.
He alleges that Antarctica is absolutely filled with ancient ruins and that alien technology is buried just below the ice. He goes on to claim that this icy continent used to house extraterrestrial refugees that bred with humans to create a master race which once ruled the planet. Those wondering if any of these fanciful claims could possibly bear a grain of truth won’t have to wait long for confirmation: Goode and esoteric researcher David Wilcock both assert that a full disclosure event is coming soon that will utterly reframe our understanding of history and the role that planet Earth plays in the wider universe.
2. Edgar Mitchell
Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14 fame was the sixth man to walk on the Moon and always signed his correspondences accordingly. But Mitchell became somewhat of an embarrassment to NASA later in life when his passions for meditation, spirituality, and alternative healing led him into the arms of the ufology community, and the classified information with which he had supposedly been entrusted started spilling out. Before his death in 2016, Mitchell stated that not only was the Roswell incident a real instance of a downed alien spacecraft, but the extraterrestrial entities that crashed there had been observing military tests of nuclear weapons.
Mitchell revealed to the world in an interview with Kerrang in 2008 that the government cover-up of extraterrestrial visitation and the space exploration technologies derived from recovered UFOs had begun with the Roswell crash and continues on to the present day. He claimed to have been let in on this information due to his ranking position as an Apollo astronaut. NASA was quick to debunk his assertions, but in doing so, the space agency appears to have gotten a bit ahead of their skis. Mitchell never stated that NASA was involved in the UFO cover-up, but NASA still went out of their way to state that they were involved in no such activity. Mitchell also never claimed that NASA tracked UFOs, yet the space agency still felt the need to clarify that this wasn’t one of their functions, either.
Mitchell agreed with claims made by other supposed insiders that the main reason UFOs are being covered up isn’t to avoid a panic but to suppress the technologies that power these craft. When confronted with the majesty of outer space during his Apollo mission, Mitchell experienced a profound spiritual awakening that no doubt contributed to his urge to share what he knew with the public.
3. Karl Wolfe
Though hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation to planet Earth and the existence of secret government space missions is admittedly hard to come by, this dearth of facts might be more due to governmental interference than an actual lack of documentation. According to Karl Wolfe, a former Air Force sergeant who worked in the National Security Administration, photographs taken from orbit prior to the 1969 lunar landing that depicted a vast base of the dark side of the Moon had been purposefully destroyed by elements within NASA, the NSA, and the US Air Force.
According to Wolfe, he was shown a single photograph of the base in confidence by a superior during his tenure at the NSA. Though he was duly impressed by the implications of the photo, he was more concerned than excited. He knew as a trained intelligence agent that what he had seen was never meant for his eyes and that the very existence of such a photograph endangered the life of anyone who witnessed it.
4. Richard Doty
The UFO research community has good reason to fear disinformation agents in their ranks. For years, Richard Doty made a habit of reaching out to ufologists and alleged contactees and presenting them with a proposition. Telling his gullible prey that he was with the government, he would then offer up all the secrets of UFOs in exchange for their cooperation. While the effects of this disinformation campaign seem to have been largely harmless, one of Doty’s famous victims was Paul Bennewitz, an electronics engineer who lived near the base where Doty was stationed. Over the years, Doty and his team fed the UFO-seeking Bennewitz lie after lie until he suffered a complete mental breakdown.
Yet it remains unknown whether Doty was spinning a web of pure deception or whether some of his information may have been based in truth. His testimony in the documentary film Unacknowledged seems to indicate that he was indeed aware of the existence of real UFO crashes and reverse engineered technologies capable of taking human beings into the far reaches of space. But coming from the mouth of a professional government con man, anything Doty says is certainly suspect.
5. Tom DeLonge
It may simply be impossible to ever stop associating Tom DeLonge with the 1999 punk-pop hit “All the Small Things” and album titles like Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, but this former Blink-182 front man has even bigger things in mind than the band that will define the millennial generation for decades to come. Tom is the founder and CEO of To The Stars Academy, a unique initiative that seeks to blend entertainment and alien disclosure into one delicious package. He’s attracted a bevy of respectable contributors to his cause and has some interesting stories to tell about the path that has led him from world-renowned rock star to aspiring NASA competitor.
According to DeLonge, his interest in UFOs dates back to his Blink-182 days, when he would spend every free moment he had on the Internet looking for evidence to prove the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials. This amateur interest somehow evolved into actual contact from government agencies, and before long, DeLonge was visiting the Pentagon and being flown around the country to meet with various generals and private interests. It seemed that the United States military industrial complex had decided to start revealing UFO information and wanted to use DeLonge as the face of their disclosure.
Suffice to say, public reception of DeLonge’s change in career has been mixed. Those who think he’s at least partially telling the truth worry that his entire initiative might be some kind of government disinformation campaign. And while there are still those who think he’s flat-out making it up, these voices have grown quieter with the addition of more and more distinguished names to the ranks of the To The Stars team and the release of the recent UFO-themed New York Times article, which he seemed to have predicted weeks in advance. According to DeLonge, the Navy video released with the article is “only the tip of the spear,” with many more disclosures to come.
6. Luis Elizondo
On December 16th, 2017, The New York Times released an article called “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program.” This investigatory piece by America’s most prestigious newspaper centered around a declassified UFO video released by the Department of Defense and the testimony of Luis Elizondo, one-time head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
The short video shot from a Navy fighter jet appears to depict a saucer-shaped object flying above the clouds before abruptly rotating sideways. Since the UFO was matching the speed of the jet filming it, the G-forces involved in such a maneuver would have been far more than a human pilot would have been able to withstand. Yet Elizondo believes there’s compelling evidence that the pilot may not have been human.
Supposedly closed down in 2012, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was tasked with locating UFOs in the skies and was apparently also involved in the recovery of downed craft. In an interview with CNN, Elizondo stated that he had seen enough during his tenure in the program to be convinced that human beings aren’t the only intelligent life in the universe. After quitting the Pentagon in October 2016, Elizondo went on to join the ranks of Hal Puthoff, Steve Justice, Chris Mellon, and Tom DeLonge as a core member of a recently founded initiative called To The Stars Academy.
7. Steven Greer
Steven Greer has become one of the loudest voices demanding full disclosure of extraterrestrial contact, but this former trauma surgeon had other plans in mind when he first started exploring the UFO phenomenon. Accepting the supposition at a young age that extraterrestrials were visiting the Earth, he wanted to be the person to organize the diplomatic apparatus that would interface with these mysterious visitors. But decades of petitioning prominent Washington lawmakers and power brokers, appearing before the National Press Club, and serving as the main source for the recent UFO documentary Unacknowledged have pushed Greer firmly into the limelight as a dedicated antagonist of the alleged extraterrestrial cover-up.
Over the course of his career, Greer has met with dozens of supposed secret space program insiders, acquired thousands of documents to back up his claims, and has founded two organizations to promote the release of secret technologies and disclosure of ET contact. Greer claims that among the technologies obtained from downed alien spacecraft is the secret of free energy, which he asserts has been kept from the public due to the immense profits made from the sale of oil, coal, and natural gas. Greer repeatedly petitioned high-ranking members of the US government to disclose what they knew about extraterrestrials until he concluded that the pertinent information was being hidden even from the president of the United States.
Since then, he has redoubled his efforts in popularizing the ET phenomenon among the public and has appeared in the documentary films Sirius and Unacknowledged. One of the more bizarre claims that Greer makes in the latter film is that Marilyn Monroe didn’t die of a drug overdose but rather was on the verge of holding a press conference disclosing everything she’d learned from John and Robert Kennedy about UFOs and was silenced before she could reveal her secrets.
8. Bob Dean
Bob Dean’s life changed forever when an Air Force colonel brusquely slapped a 20-centimeter-high (8 in) document on his desk and said, “Here, read this. This will wake you up.” At least, that’s what Dean says happened one sleepy night in NATO’s War Room during his service as a master sergeant between 1963 and 1967. Usually reserved for the eyes of those holding “Cosmic Top Secret” clearance and above, the document that Dean claims to have witnessed detailed NATO’s three-year investigation into the UFO phenomenon, which employed the services of physicists, astronomers, sociologists, and theologians. According to Dean, the document concluded that extraterrestrials were not a threat to humanity and had been visiting the Earth for hundreds of years.
In his career as a professional ufologist, Dean has sought to corroborate these claims by pointing out instances of saucer-like objects in ancient cave drawings and classical pieces of art. Though it’s confirmed that he served his country for decades in the armed forces, many have disputed Dean’s unsubstantiated claims regarding his access to the NATO report. These sustained assaults on his credibility haven’t stopped Bob from making the UFO convention circuit and appearing in various interviews.
9. William Tompkins
Some knew the late William Tompkins as an avid builder of model ships. Others were aware of his work as the corporate director of North American Advanced Space Research and as a member of the Red Team at General Dynamics Corporation. Yet some researchers care less about Tompkins’s illustrious career in the aerospace sector and more about the claims he made about his involvement in a secret space program.
According to Tompkins, who wrote a book detailing his experiences in the secret side of Naval Intelligence, he was recruited before even finishing high school to back engineer extraterrestrial communications systems. Tomkins also claimed to have designed over 16 models of spacecraft for the Navy at his first think tank job, some of which are apparently still in use today. He believed that extraterrestrial civilizations had been meddling in human affairs for millennia, with some factions exploiting us for warlike purposes and others attempting to accelerate our evolution. Tompkins died on August 21, 2017, in the midst of the first total solar eclipse viewable in North America in 99 years.
10. Bob Lazar
Though Bob Lazar never really wanted to be lumped in with the UFO crowd, he remains the man who ignited popular interest in the secretive Nevada military base known as Area 51. In 1993, Lazar became one of the very first purported UFO insiders to break the veil of secrecy, motivated by what he described as concerns about the way in which the UFO subject was being handled. Lazar claims to hold advanced degrees in electronics and physics from CalTech and MIT, though both institutions insist that they have no records of his attendance. An old phone directory seems to corroborate Lazar’s assertion that he once worked for Los Alamos, though any official records of employment, along with his hospital birth records, have disappeared without a trace.
Lazar reports that he was part of a team of scientists assigned to the top secret base north of Las Vegas known as S4. His work at this camouflaged base built into the sandy hillside consisted of inspecting captured extraterrestrial spacecraft for the purposes of reverse engineering. His schematics of the UFO which he calls the “sport model” look like the archetypal saucer shape replicated in thousands of toys and films. In the course of his research, Lazar discovered that the sport model, along with the other saucer-shaped craft he inspected, appeared to be propelled by amplified gravity waves.
Bob doesn’t regret coming public, but these days, he’s more focused on his scientific supply company and consulting work than he is on spreading the word about extraterrestrials. He and his wife now live in the boondocks to avoid UFO fanatics and are in no way trying to capitalize on his wild claims. Interestingly, part of his 1993 disclosure was the assertion that the antimatter engines in the UFOs that he inspected ran on something called element 115. This part of his story seemed like pure fiction until scientists were successfully able to synthesize element 115, aka Moscovium, in a lab in 2003.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifical-ly authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.