Tag: NASA

Man Has Been in Contact With Aliens and NASA Knows

by Sean Martin                   May 22, 2019                       (express.co.uk)

• In 1975, Billy Meier released a now iconic clear image of what appears to be a UFO zooming past a tree (The ‘I Want To Believe’ poster in Fox Mulder’s office, pictured above). Meier subsequently claimed that he had been in constant contact with aliens.

• Paranormal theorist Michael Horn claims to have conducted hundreds of interviews, including NASA employees, in his research to prove that Billy Meier, the Swiss UFO contactee, was in fact truthful. Using scientific methodologies with state-of-the-art software to analyse and authenticate his evidence, Horn claims to have “found over 250 examples of specific, previously unknown scientific information that Meier published”.

• Meier claims to have information provided to him by aliens “about every planet in the solar system, as well as black holes, the speed of gravity, the impending threat posed by asteroid Apophis, and terrestrial environmental, seismic and volcanic events”. Horn says that aliens have been warning Mr Meier about the fate of humanity.

• “If deemed genuine, we are now confronted with the most important – and unexpected – discovery in science and human history, the confirmed existence of, and ongoing contact with, intelligent extraterrestrial life.” Says Horn. “Should that be the case, we will want to pay particular attention to the warnings they have provided about coming environmental, geopolitical and financial events that may threaten our future survival.

• Horn spoke to NASA-USGS scientist Ken Herkenhoff, who stated, “I should say that I have long hoped that we have or will be contacted by advanced civilizations and that we could learn from them, and that the statistics of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy suggests that there are probably many advanced civilizations.”

• Horn will present his research at the ‘Contact in the Desert’ UFO festival (this weekend) in Indian Wells, California.

 

In 1975, Swiss recluse Billy Meier stunned the world when he released an image of what appears to be a UFO zooming past a tree. The image is crystal clear, and had UFO enthusiasts convinced it is evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. Mr Meier has subsequently claimed that he has been in constant contact with aliens, and is now the subject of new research which states that Mr Meier’s claims are indeed true.

              Billy Meier

Paranormal theorist Michael Horn claims to have conducted hundreds of interviews with employees from the likes of NASA as part of his research and says he has conclusive proof that the Swiss man was being truthful.

As part of the research, Mr Horn spoke to NASA-USGS scientist Ken Herkenhoff, with the latter telling him: “I should say that I have long hoped that we have or will be contacted by advanced civilisations and that we could learn from them, and that the statistics of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy suggests that there are probably many advanced civilisations.”

Mr Horn claims to have “found over 250 examples of specific, previously unknown scientific information that Meier published”, according to a press release.

             Michael Horn

The new research states Mr Meier claims to have had information provided to him by aliens “about every planet in the solar system, as well as black holes, the speed of gravity, the impending threat posed by asteroid Apophis, and terrestrial environmental, seismic and volcanic events”.

As a result, Mr Horn, who will present his research at the ‘Contact in the Desert’ UFO festival, says aliens have been warning Mr Meier about the fate of humanity.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

NASA’s Full Artemis Plan Revealed: 37 Launches and a Lunar Outpost

by Eric Berger                   May 20, 2019                    (arstechnica.com)

• In March 2019, Vice President Mike Pence directed NASA to return to the Moon by 2024. Since then, NASA has been working on a plan to accomplish this using existing technology, large projects nearing completion, and commercial rockets. The first draft of this unofficial “Artemis Plan” reveal a human landing in 2024, annual sorties to the lunar surface, and the construction of a Moon base beginning in 2028. It involves 37 launches of private and NASA rockets, and a mix of robotic and human landers. This plan is everything Pence asked for—an urgent human return, a Moon base, a mix of existing and new contractors.

• NASA’s projected cost for this program is $6 billion to $8 billion per year on top of NASA’s existing budget of about $20 billion. NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine has asked for an additional $1.6 billion in fiscal year 2020 to jump-start its lander development. Due to its massive cost, an international partnership will be needed to sustain this plan. The White House has proposed paying for the lunar project with a surplus in the Pell Grant Reserve Fund (provided to low-income college students). But this appears to be a non-starter with House Democrats.

• Boeing has been working on the core stage of the Space Launch System for eight years. The three-stage, reusable lunar lander envisioned by NASA to get humans to the lunar surface will require new, upgraded engines and control systems, including fuel management. It is uncertain that Boeing will be able to deliver an SLS core stage in 2020, then again in 2022, and then six more between 2024 and 2028, according to this ambitious plan.

• Funding for the lunar program is a harsh political reality. Will Congressional Democrats insist that NASA funding may only come from Department of Defense funds earmarked for Space Force? And what if Trump is not re-elected in 2020? Will a new administration pursue a lunar program that has barely gotten off the ground? Or will it pivot toward a lower-cost space program that makes extensive use of the new private space industry?

• If the funding issues are resolved, this NASA plan could take us back to the Moon. But it probably won’t happen by 2024. A more realistic date would be 2026 at the earliest, say sources inside NASA.

 

In the nearly two months since Vice President Mike Pence directed NASA to return to the Moon by 2024, space agency engineers have been working to put together a plan that leverages existing technology, large projects nearing completion, and commercial rockets to bring this about.

Last week, an updated plan that demonstrated a human landing in 2024, annual sorties to the lunar surface thereafter, and the beginning of a Moon base by 2028, began circulating within the agency. A graphic, shown below, provides information about each of the major launches needed to construct a small Lunar Gateway, stage elements of a lunar lander there, fly crews to the Moon and back, and conduct refueling missions.

This decade-long plan, which entails 37 launches of private and NASA rockets, as well as a mix of robotic and human landers, culminates with a “Lunar Surface Asset Deployment” in 2028, likely the beginning of a surface outpost for long-duration crew stays. Developed by the agency’s senior human spaceflight manager, Bill Gerstenmaier, this plan is everything Pence asked for—an urgent human return, a Moon base, a mix of existing and new contractors.

One thing missing is its cost. NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine has asked for an additional $1.6 billion in fiscal year 2020 as a down payment to jump-start lander development. But all of the missions in this chart would cost much, much more. Sources continue to tell Ars that the internal projected cost is $6 billion to $8 billion per year on top of NASA’s existing budget of about $20 billion.

The plan also misses what is likely another critical element. It’s not clear what role there would be on these charts for international partners, as nearly all of the vehicles could—and likely would—come from NASA or US- based companies. An international partnership, as evidenced by the International Space Station program, is likely key to sustaining a lunar program over the long term in the US political landscape.

Three miracles

Although the plan is laudable in that it represents a robust human exploration of deep space, scientific research, and an effort to tap water resources at the Moon, it faces at least three big problems.

The first issue is funding and political vulnerability. One reason Bridenstine has not shared the full cost of the program as envisioned is “sticker shock” that has doomed other previous efforts. However, if NASA is going to attempt a Moon landing with this specific plan—rather than a radical departure that relies on smaller, reusable rockets—the agency will need a lot more money.

So far, the White House has proposed paying for this with a surplus in the Pell Grant Reserve Fund. But this appears to be a non-starter with House Democrats. “The President is proposing to further cut a beneficial needs-based grants program that provides a lifeline to low-income students, namely the Pell Grants program, in order to pay for the first year of this initiative—something that I cannot support,” House science committee chairwoman Eddie Bernice Johnson has said.

Congress is also not going to give NASA an unlimited authority to reprogram funds, with an apparently open-ended time frame, which Bridenstine has sought.

A second problem is that NASA’s current plan relies on its contractors to actually deliver hardware. Boeing’s work on the core stage of the Space Launch System is emblematic of this problem. The company has been working on the core stage for eight years, and it is unlikely to be ready for flight before another year or two. Boeing’s management of the contract has been harshly criticized by NASA’s Inspector General. After all this, can Boeing be counted on to deliver an SLS core stage in 2020, then again in 2022, and six more between 2024 and 2028?

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Perfectly Smooth Shell of a Craft” – A Look Inside The Real Secret Space Program

by Arjun Walia                   March 26, 2019                       (collective-evolution.com)

• In spite of disinformation campaigns, bad journalism, and infiltration by intelligence agencies into mainstream media outlets that try to convince the public through “an official campaign of ridicule and secrecy” that there is no such thing as UFOs, we know that they’re real. There is a plethora of credible sources – including documents, data, physical evidence, and more – suggesting we’re not alone, and that we have been visited by intelligent extraterrestrial beings from other worlds and possibly other dimensions.

• Garry McKinnon, for example, spent ten years in danger of extradition from the UK to the US for accessing nearly 100 NASA and military computers including the United States Space Command. On this government website, McKinnon found a photo of a large cylindrical shaped UFO hovering in space, a list of “non-terrestrial officers”, and logs of “fleet to fleet” transfers of materials. Is this evidence of a Secret Space Program using reverse engineered ET technology?

• Dr. David Clarke, an international investigative journalist who regularly comments on UFOs, said, “… the UK military were interested in capturing UFO technology… [and] were desperate to capture this technology… before the Russians or the Chinese got hold of it first.”

• In the US, these UFO investigative and research efforts are hidden within Special Access Programs which contain both unacknowledged and waived SAPs. Better known as ‘deep black programs’, these programs do not exist publicly, but they do indeed exist. We know that there is a black budget to fund these programs. A 1997 US Senate report described them as “so sensitive that they are exempt from standard reporting requirements to the Congress.”

• According to Herman Oberth, one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics in the 1950’s, “flying saucers are real and . . . they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our Earth for centuries.” “We have, indeed, been contacted — perhaps even visited — by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public.”

• Former Chief of Defence Staff, Five-Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, and former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, said: “There are objects in our atmosphere which are technically miles in advance of anything we can deploy… we have no means of stopping them from coming here… there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, from other civilizations… This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of ‘rubbishing’ by tabloid newspapers.”

• There are literally hundreds of people with extensive academic, political and military backgrounds, all the way to astronauts, who have been blowing the whistle on extraterrestrial UFOs for a very long time. Many scientific publications describe radar-confirmed military sightings of UFOs by military pilots.

• The point is, if you believe some of these UFOs are indeed extraterrestrial, you are not alone.

 

The field of UFOlogy has long been muddled with disinformation campaigns and bad journalism, and sometimes this journalism includes infiltration efforts by intelligence agencies themselves. This is clear given the fact that intelligence agencies have a direct relationship with journalists and mainstream media outlets, as there are declassified documents showing so. Operation Mockingbird is a great example, not to mention all of the mainstream media journalists who have come out and said that mainstream media is directly influenced by intelligence agencies, governments and corporations. When it comes to UFOs, we know that they’re real, but we also know that along with that reality there has been “an official campaign of ridicule and secrecy.” (Ex-CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter) Perhaps this ridicule campaign carries on today through some rather ghastly, unbelievable claims, but let’s not let that mask the fact that this phenomenon is indeed real, and there are a plethora of credible sources including documents, data, physical evidence, and more suggesting we’re not alone, and that we probably are being visited and have been visited by intelligent extraterrestrial beings from other worlds and possibly other dimensions.

A lot of this evidence has come from UFOlogist Richard Dolan, who has always been a key resource for me with regards to accessing credible information about the UFO phenomenon. I find that it’s important to seek out proper researchers who share information in a credible and verifiable way, especially about a subject that can so easily be ridiculed when you are trying to reach the masses who don’t have much knowledge about it, but are genuinely curious. I also feel that my generation of UFO researchers lack proper research and investigative skills, are easily influenced and swayed, and in the age of social media are simply trying to share whatever they can, no matter how credible, to simply ‘stay relevant,’ instead of doing it for the love and genuine desire to share important, truthful information.

Like I said, there are some rather ‘outside the box claims’ out there that have absolutely no credibility behind them, and to share those actually does more disservice to the movement, in my opinion. On the other hand, there are some very outside the box claims and information that do indeed have tremendous amounts of credibility behind them, and these are the ones we should be paying attention to.

One example comes from the case of Garry McKinnon, who for 10 years was in great danger of extradition to the United States for accessing nearly 100 NASA and military computers including the United States Space Command. This was the real deal, as Obama and the UK Prime Minister at the time revealed while fielding a question about Garry. This breach made headline news.

Gary was able to access these computers in real time and view files on them. He found some startling pictures, one in particular was of a large cylindrical shaped UFO hovering in space, in addition to a strange spreadsheet document with a list of “non-terrestrial officers,” presumably belonging to a publicly unacknowledged branch of the United States military operating in space, as well as “fleet to fleet” transfers of materials, whatever that means.

The Real Secret Space Program

Is there a secret space program, and have clandestine groups been reverse engineering ET technology?

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE WITH SOURCES

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Copyright © 2019 Exopolitics Institute News Service. All Rights Reserved.