Glowing UFO Spotted Hovering Over Stonehenge
Article by Simon Green November 25, 2020 (dailystar.co.uk)
• On October 31st, Tash Minto and Tony Waterhouse were driving on the highway approaching the area of the Stonehenge in southwestern England when they noticed the flat circular disk of white light. The gigantic glowing UFO seemed to be hovering above Stonehenge. Tash pulled out her phone and filmed it. (see 1:22 minute video below)
• The video shows the glowing orange shape and it appears to be stationary. Tash carried on filming until the object mysteriously “disappeared”. “It came out of nowhere and just as quickly was gone again,” Tash said.
• Tash and Tony have tried to explain the sight, with suggestions ranging from drones, a prank, and even the Moon. They haven’t ruled out aliens. “Tony kept mentioning it was like the X-Files and I told him to stop because it just didn’t feel natural,” Tash said. “[T]his didn’t seem to come from anything like the Sun or the Moon, it felt like it was coming from something artificial.”
• “Tony said it was definitely little green men,” said Tash. “Personally I think, if they are out there, they won’t be very little. I think they’ll be giants.”
• Conspiracy theorists have long-claimed the huge slabs of rock at Stonehenge, which weigh around 50 tons each, could only have been moved by extraterrestrials.
A gigantic glowing UFO has been caught on camera hovering above Stonehenge – prompting one witness to claim it belongs to “little green men”.
Tash Minto and her partner Tony Waterhouse were driving on the A303 just outside Mere, Wiltshire, on October 31 when they noticed the flat circular disk of white light.
It was hovering in the direction of Stonehenge and Tash, 31, quickly took out her phone to film the unusual sight.
The video shows the shape glowing orange and it appears to be stationary.
They carried on filming until the object mysteriously “disappeared”. “It came out of nowhere and just as quickly was gone again,” Tash later said.
The marketer and Tony, 36, have desperately tried to explain away the sight, with suggestions ranging from drones, a prank and even the moon.
But they haven’t ruled out aliens being to blame.
1:22 minute video of UFO near Stonehenge on Halloween (‘Tash Minto’ YouTube)
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.