In this Mind Blowing Interview with Dr. Michael Salla, we discuss his new book US Air Force Secret Space Program – Shifting ET Alliances & Space Force. We talked about many thought provoking and serious topics that are desperately important in the human race moving forward as a civilization in these mysterious times we are facing. We talked about the Reptilian and Nordic Alien Alliances and there role in the cosmic scale of things. He also mentioned how these alliances are utilizing highly advanced technologies including the black triangles (TR3B) to help achieve some of their agendas. He discussed some of the Global Players agendas and their alliances with these extraterrestrials. He also talked about the Secret agreements with a breakaway German colony in Antarctica (the Fourth Reich) & different extraterrestrial groups in the 1950’s.
Dr. Salla stated how the United States has been ran by the Fourth Reich especially NAZI ideologies since World War 2. He also went on to talk about how the US Airforce was decieved by the Deep State and the Sinister Fourth Reich which eventually led to the switching of alliances to Human Looking Extraterrestrials (The Nordics). Later on in the interview we talked about the coming Moon missions and how that correlates with the Alien Alliances agendas that are at play on this global stage.
A FEW TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW: – Reptilian and the Grey Alien Alliances – The German Breakaway Civilization to Antarctica – The Sinister and Dark Agendas that are at play – Differences of the Navy and Air Force Secret Space Programs – The Ramifications of Privatized Space Programs in Space – The Coming Moon and Mars Missions – How the Fourth Reich has secretly been running the United States – President Trumps knowledge of the Secret Space Program and the Extraterrestrial Alliances.
• Top Secret super high-tech experimental airplanes that are tested over notorious air force bases such as Wright-Patterson, Groom Lake, and Area 51 have often been mistaken for UFOs. In fact, UFOs and secret military aircraft have been so intimately related that it is thought that they were actually “reverse engineered” from crashed and captured UFOs.
• No such story is better known among UFO circles than the fabled “Project Aurora”. In the late-1980’s/early 1990’s, the futuristic “Aurora” aircraft was being flown out of Area 51 under distinctly covert circumstances. The large, black-colored, triangular-shaped aircraft was said to be able to fly and maneuver at incredible speeds – over 6000 miles per hour – and could out-fly just about anything else on the planet. But according to the U.S. Government, the Aurora does not exist and has never existed.
• In March 1990, an article in Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine revealed that the term “Aurora” had appeared in the 1985 U.S. budget, possibly appearing by mistake as the program was so “Top Secret” that its very existence had to be denied at all costs. The rumored $500 million development cost for the aircraft had been paid to those at Area 51 working on an experimental “alien inspired” aircraft. By 1987, the budget for “Project Aurora” had soared to over two billion dollars.
• In the early 1990’s there were a string of sightings of large triangular shaped crafts over Scotland. Recently released documents show that Members of the United Kingdom’s Parliament had looked into rumors that the Aurora was operating secretly out of RAF Machrihanish Air Base at the tip of Kintyre, Scotland. Briefing notes to defense secretary Tom King on March 4, 1992 report, “[I]t would not surprise the relevant desk officers in the Air Staff and (Defense Intelligence Staff) if it did exist.”
• Chris Gibson, an aircraft expert having 12 years’ experience with the Royal Observer Corps, said he saw a triangular plane flanked by two US fighters being refueled in flight by tanker while he was working on the Galveston Key oil rig (Texas) in 1989. The plane was unlike anything he had ever seen and reported the sighting to Jane’s Defense Weekly in 1992.
• Predecessors to the Aurora triangle craft were the US Air Force’s SR-71 Blackbird spy plane from 1964 to 1998, and the U-2 spy plane in the late 50’s/early 60’s. In the late 1990’s, journalist Nick Cook of Jane’s Defense Weekly traveled to Lockheed’s ‘Skunk Works’ to interview its head, Jack Gordon, and tour the facility. Cook writes,“Just before I left the [Skunk Works] building, I stopped in front of a large chart on the wall of the lobby area. It proudly illustrated the lineage of every Skunk Works aircraft since the XP-80. Past the picture of the U-2, past the SR-71 Blackbird and the F-117A Stealth Fighter, past the YF-22 and DarkStar, and there was something called ‘Astra.’” Cook asked Lockheed’s press representative what “Astra” was, and weeks later he was told it was a 30-year-old concept for a “high-speed airliner.”
• In 2013, Lockheed announced that it had in development the SR-72, the successor to the famous SR-71 Blackbird. In 2017, observers reported the first sightings of a demonstrator model of the planned SR-72 high-speed aircraft. Rob Weiss, executive vice president and general manager of Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs, hinted that progress towards an optionally piloted SR-72 was proceeding on schedule. Weiss is quoted as saying “[W]e, along with DARPA and the services, are working hard to get that capability into the hands of our war-fighters as soon as possible.”
• So the SR-72 is definitely a thing, and it and may just owe its lineage and pedigree to a plane named “Aurora” or “Astra” that supposedly does not exist, sitting atop a famous Family Tree.
• [Editor’s Note] In Dr Michael Salla’s latest book: US Air Force Secret Space Program, Shifting Extraterrestrial Alliances & Space Force, Dr Salla states that Edgar Fouche, who spent 12 years working at Area 51 in the 1980’s and 1990’s, confirmed that the SR-71 Blackbird had indeed been replaced by Aurora-class aircraft, e.g.: hypersonic aircraft that employs anti-gravity and stealth technology. (see chapter 15) Said Fouche, “The Aurora comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more into space to deliver satellites.”
Fouche also revealed that there is a third vehicle belonging to the Aurora Program called the TR-3B, code named ‘Astra’, which was the most highly classified program that he and other workers at the Groom Lake/Area 51 facility were aware of. The triangular shaped and nuclear-powered Astra is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B Astra also incorporates three rocket engines using conventional fuel sources like hydrogen, oxygen and/or methane. The anti-gravity system is a “Magnetic Field Disrupter” which rotates highly pressurized mercury-based plasma around a circular accelerator ring. MFD technology reduces the craft’s weight by a factor of 89%, which allows it’s conventional jet propulsion system to provide the necessary thrust to make the TR-3B outperform conventional vehicles. The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Fouche references Scotland as one of the locations where an operational TR-3B was based. Hundreds of witnesses reported black triangle craft in the skies over Scotland and Belgium from November 1989 to April 1990, including a very well-documented incident on March 30, 1990 involving Belgian F-16 fighters attempting to intercept a flying triangle.
Corey Goode asserts that the TR-3B was a “hand me down” to the USAF’s military space program from an even more advanced and classified space program when covert US and German corporations combined to build a vast fleet of vehicles for the Antarctic German “Dark Fleet” space program throughout the 1960’s and early 70’s. The TR-3B was among the vehicles that were developed during this period. According to Dr Salla, as of September 2017 the USAF has abandoned its Deep State/ Antarctic German/ Reptilian/ Corporate allies and have now joined with a rival Nordic ET faction to reveal to the public its advanced air/space craft and low orbit space platforms under a forthcoming ‘limited disclosure’ scenario.
Over the years, mysterious military aircraft and UFO sightings have always marched in lockstep. Test flights of Top Secret or experimental airplanes have very often been mistaken for UFOs, and such research and development of these super high-tech airplanes is often conducted at the very air force bases most often associated with UFO lore, such as Wright-Patterson, Groom Lake, and of course, Area 51.
In fact, UFOs and secret military aircraft are so intimately related, it has often been suggested that such airplanes — for example the F-117A stealth fighter — were actually “reverse engineered” from crashed and captured UFOs.
No such story is better known among UFO circles, then the fabled “Project Aurora,” a project that has led to the development of actual military aircraft, some that to this day, officials still refuse to admit exist.
It all started back in the late-1980s/early 1990s, when rumors began to circulate among the aviation world that a highly secret, futuristic aircraft was being flown out of Area 51 – and under distinctly covert circumstances. The supposedly large, black-colored, triangular-shaped aircraft was said to be able to fly and maneuver at incredible speeds – as high as Mach 8, or over 6000 miles per hour – and could outfly just about anything else on the planet. It was rumored to be known as “The Aurora.”
Officially, at least, and according to the U.S. Government, the Aurora does not exist and has never existed.
The name “Aurora” was first ascribed to the mysterious super-plane in March 1990. That was when the well-respected magazine Aviation Week & Space Technology (AW&ST) had a cover story featuring the “non-existent” aircraft.
The article within revealed that the term “Aurora” had appeared in the 1985 U.S. budget – and had possibly appeared by mistake, which makes sense if the program was so “Top Secret” that its very existence had to be denied at all costs. And speaking of costs, it was rumored that around $500 million had been provided to those working out at Area 51 on secret, futuristic, some would even say even, “alien inspired,” aircraft.
AW&ST suspected that “Aurora” was not the name of any one single plane, but a “code-name” for any number of aircraft under development that were both radical in design and technology. Later investigators, though, concluded that Aurora referred to just one type of aircraft. AW&ST learned that by 1987 the budget for “Project Aurora” had soared to an excess of two billion dollars.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
President Trump and members of the US Congress have recently received briefings about US Navy pilot sightings of UFOs. When combined with the Pentagon acknowledging that it had created a classified program to study the UFOs from 2007 to 2012 with Congressional funding, the briefings are leading to increasing speculation on whether we are on the verge of official disclosure on UFOs and their true origin.
Furthermore, the briefings are occurring at the same time as legislation for the creation of a Space Force is making steady progress through Congress. This raises the intriguing question of whether Trump and members of Congress have been told Space Force is necessary to deal with UFOs being sighted by the Navy pilots which are being viewed by the Pentagon as a potential threat.
In an interview with ABC TV host, George Stephanopoulos, President Donald Trump admitted that he received a briefing about UFO sightings by US Navy pilots that occurred in 2004 and 2015. In a June 15 story titled: “Trump briefed on Navy UFO sightings,” Politico’s Matthew Choi wrote about what Trump told Stephanopoulos:
“I want them to think whatever they think,” Trump said of the Navy pilots. “I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”
Trump was here acknowledging that he doesn’t believe in UFOs, which has the connotation of being an extraterrestrial piloted spacecraft. Reading between the lines here, Trump is hinting that what the Navy pilots saw were not UFOs but something else that he and the Pentagon knew the answer to.
When asked the question of whether he knew of an extraterrestrial connection to the sightings, he told Stephanopoulos:
“I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. … We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know.”
Trump appeared to be deflecting from what he really knew about the alien connection, but one thing he emphasized was that his administration is paying attention to what the Navy pilots have been reporting. Again, reading between the lines, Trump is saying that his administration is actively seeking answers to the UFO phenomenon, and when he finds out, he will relay this to Stephanopoulos and the general public.
A few days later on June 19, Politico ran a story where it discussed three US Senators that had also received classified briefings on the UFO sightings by Navy pilots. In “Senators briefed on Navy UFO sightings”, Bryan Bender wrote:
Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and military officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.
One of them was Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whose office confirmed the briefing to POLITICO.
“If naval pilots are running into unexplained interference in the air, that’s a safety concern Senator Warner believes we need to get to the bottom of,” his spokesperson, Rachel Cohen, said in a statement.
Justifying their interest in the Navy pilot sightings as a “safety concern” is a convenient way for members of Congress to take an active interest in UFO reports, which have been officially dismissed and ridiculed for decades. This official policy goes back to 1953 when a CIA sponsored panel of scientists gave a damming report on UFO sightings that recommended a public education program to dismiss and ridicule UFO (aka flying saucer) sightings on national security grounds.
Ever since then UFO sightings have been reported by the mainstream press in a way that often mocks and ridicules the subject matter. What is very unusual today is that serving Navy pilots are given permission to talk about their sightings, and the press is giving their accounts serious attention in articles without any ridicule factor.
This is amply demonstrated in the many mainstream news stories that appeared after the New York Times and Politicoran simultaneous articles about the Navy pilot UFO sightings back on December 16, 2017. Both newspapers discussed the pilots’ UFO sightings, leaked videos of the UFOs recorded by their planes instruments, and the connection of the sightings to the establishment of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) back in 2007 with Congressional funding of $22 million.
All this coincides with the formation of Space Force as a sixth branch of the US military, which is currently being debated by both houses of Congress. In the last few weeks, two Congressional defense committees have approved the passage of bills authorizing the creation of Space Force. It will take another month or two for both the House of Representatives and Senate to pass their respective bills, and to then resolve differences in language and priorities between the two versions for their inclusion into the National Defense Authorization Act for 2020.
One thing is becoming very clear, Space Force enjoys genuine bipartisan support in Congress, and this appears to be a result of the current media and Congressional interest in UFOs generated by Navy pilot reports and Pentagon disclosures about its AATIP program. Was Senator Warner, a Democrat, told by his Pentagon briefers that the UFOs sighted by the pilots were an unknown threat, and this is why Space Force is necessary?
A few weeks earlier, Senator Ted Cruz spoke about Space Force being necessary to deal with space pirates. He was not talking about extraterrestrial visitors, but rogue elements from different countries or corporations that could challenge US supremacy in space.
It’s not coincidental that members of Congress are being briefed about Navy pilot reports of UFOs that led to the Pentagon setting up its AATIP program in 2007. They are being told that UFOs are an unknown threat, at the same time as the Trump Administration and the Pentagon are pushing for the establishment of Space Force.
It’s widely expected that Space Force will be officially created and set up under the Department of Air Force in 2020, mirroring the relationship between the Department of the Navy and the US Marine Corps. After its official launch, the stage will be set for the Air Force to unveil the classified space technologies it has been covertly developing for decades in a secret space program, which is described in detail in my newly released book, US Air Force Secret Space Program: Extraterrestrial Alliances and Space Force.
Official disclosure is likely to unfold in different stages. The first will be that many UFO sightings involve classified technologies developed by the USAF, along with similar aerospace technologies developed by Russia and China. Disclosure of an Air Force secret space program will be an optimal way of surprising the US public with news about the different sized and shaped antigravity vehicles that have been deployed for several decades now.
The second stage of disclosure likely involves future announcements involving the capture and reverse engineering of non-terrestrial technologies that date back to the 1940s, as also described in the US Air Force Secret Space Program.
A sure sign of what lies ahead is a leaked document about Vice Admiral Tom Wilson, former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, being denied access back in 1997 to a classified corporate program involving the reverse engineering of non-human made advanced technologies.
The leaked document identifies several scientists and former military officials who could be summoned before Congress to testify about their knowledge of such a reverse engineering program. Indeed the Pentagon official in charge of the AATIP program from 2007 to 2017, Luis Elizondo, gave an interview on Tucker Carlson on May 31 admitting that some UFO technologies had been retrieved and were being studied by the US government.
Carlson: Do you believe, based on your decade of serving in the US government on this question that the US government has in its possession any material from one of these aircraft?
Elizondo: I do. Yes.
Carlson: Do you think the US government has debris from a UFO in its possession right now?
Elizondo: Unfortunately Tucker I really have to be careful of my NDA [Non-Disclosure Agreement], I really can’t go into a lot of more detail than that …
Elizondo: But, ah, simply put, yes.
This would set in place a means by which the Pentagon and the Trump Administration could reveal how retrieved non-terrestrial technologies were used for the USAF for the research and development of advanced aerospace technologies using antigravity, torsion field and other exotic propulsion systems.
Finally, after Space Force has been created and its arsenal of antigravity spacecraft inherited from the USAF is publicly revealed, the truth about some of the extraterrestrials currently visiting our world can be announced. Extraterrestrial disclosure can be done in a way that does not undermine public confidence over the US and other national governments being able to defend their populations against any possible hostile extraterrestrial actions.
The widespread media attention given to US Navy pilot reports, the association of the UFOs with the AATIP program, and Congressional passage of legislation establishing Space Force are all sure signs of major disclosures that lie ahead.