Strange ‘Pill-Shaped’ Object Seen Pulsing in NC Sky Ignites UFO Debate
by Mark Price January 30, 2019 (charlotteobserver.com)
• On January 25th, Bret Jones, known as SpaceBret on YouTube, was trying to film birds near his home in Guilford County, North Carolina, just outside of Greensboro, when he “noticed a strange flashing light in the sky near an airplane.” He thought he’d missed recording it until he watched his footage. The video revealed an object that was “pill shaped with bullet headed ends.”
• “I noticed a strange flashing light in the sky near an airplane. It was moving slowly in the sky, a little slower than the planes flying around,” Jones says. “I did not think I captured it at all, because the focus would only hunt and not lock on.”
• In the 5-minute video (see below), the “glinting pill-shaped” object is seen soaring through the sky and producing a series of flashes. Jones later magnified the footage by 900 percent. “When I saw it, it just blew me away because it was not what I expected at all,” Jones says. “I don’t know what that is.”
• If it was a Mylar balloon with string, or a WiFi extender antenna balloon, that wouldn’t explain the flashing and vanishing, and the suspected tether could also be the object “ejecting some kind of fuel.”
• One YouTube commenter noted that it appears to “warp in and then out.” Several people have reported seeing the same thing and having trouble filming it. “I saw a similar object in Winston Salem on the 25th, in the late afternoon!” posted Julia Hejnar on YouTube. “It happened so fast. It blinked out just like that!” “I have seen this flash at night for the past year now,” posted SkyHound.
• [Editor’s Note] It looks to me like a craft portaling into the atmosphere, which secret space program insiders have said is a common occurrence.
Video of a “random flashing” object in the sky outside Greensboro, North Carolina, has ignited an ongoing debate on social media, including claims others have seen the same mystery object.
In the 5-minute video — which is magnified and slowed down — the “pill-shaped” object is seen soaring through the sky and producing a series of flashes.
The video was posted Saturday and has been viewed thousands of times since being picked up by YouTube channels devoted to UFOs and unsolved mysteries, including the Hidden Underbelly 2.0.
It is credited to Bret Jones, known as SpaceBret on YouTube, who explains in the video that the “weird thing” was spotted Friday, Jan. 25, while he was trying to film birds outside Greensboro.
“I noticed a strange flashing light in the sky near an airplane. It was moving slowly in the sky, a little slower than the planes flying around,” Jones says on YouTube. “I did not think I captured it at all, because the focus would only hunt and not lock on.”
However, he says he later magnified the footage by 900 percent and slowed it down to reveal a “glinting pill shaped” object that produces flashes from its two ends.
“When I saw it, it just blew me away because it was not what I expected at all,” Jones says on YouTube. “I don’t know what that is.”
5:18 minute video of craft portaling into the sky over Greensboro, North Carolina,
from the Hidden Underbelly 2.0 YouTube channel
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.