Aliens ‘Already Visited’ For This Reason Explains Harvard Professor
by Freddie Jordan February 22, 2019 (express.co.uk)
• The eminent professor and head of astronomy at Harvard University, Abraham ‘Avi’ Loeb (pictured above), has reiterated his position that it is “quite possible” that we have interacted with alien technology without realizing it. “[W]e often imagine what we know already,” says Loeb, “And until we develop the appropriate technology, we would not recognize it.”
• Loeb elaborated that there was nothing far-fetched about the search for alien life. “Of course, we should be open-minded.” “Many people adopt the attitude that it’s never aliens… “And this approach is similar to an ostrich putting its head in the sand.”
• “We should look for industrial pollution on the atmospheres of other planets and relics from dead civilizations out there,” says Loeb. “I call it space archaeology: basically digging into space and searching for traces of other civilizations that may not exist anymore.”
• Loeb points to ‘Oumuamua’, the thin, cigar-shaped entity that briefly shot through our solar system in 2017 as an example. No one can currently explain the reason for its trajectory towards the center of the galaxy, nor its lack of gaseous emissions.
• [Editor’s Note] Professor Loeb might begin his “space archaeology” right here on Earth. Corey Goode has stated that there are intact alien spaceships lying on the ground surface of Antarctica underneath two miles of ice, as well as the remnants of an alien civilization that inhabited the continent around 12,000 years ago. Also, Linda Moulton Howe has recently brought forth a former Navy Seal she calls Spartan 1, and a former Marine she calls Spartan 2, who have independently confirmed that the melting Antarctic ice has revealed a 62-acre-wide, octagonal-shaped granite structure that serves as a passageway going through the two miles of ice to a base located at the ground surface, also accessible by submarine, which they say has a mechanical doorway, automatic lighting inside, and hieroglyphic writings on the walls. These men also corroborate Corey Goode’s report that the US Air Force’s secret space program landed a research craft on the Oumuamua asteroid, bored a hole into it, and entered it only to find that it was actually a derelict extraterrestrial spaceship. See Dr. Michael Salla’s recent article on this amazing discovery, Navy Insiders Corroborate Secret Antarctic Space Fleet & Mission to Oumuamua.
Professor Avi Loeb, who is head of astronomy at Harvard University, reiterated that it is indeed “quite possible” that we have interacted with alien technology without realising. Professor Loeb made the astonishing revelation this week to Express.co.uk. He explained: “It’s quite possible that we did detect some traces of other civilisations but haven’t recognised them.
“The reason is we often imagine what we know already – what we have developed ourselves.
“And until we develop the appropriate technology, we would not recognise it out there in the sky.”
The esteemed astronomer elaborated that there was nothing far fetched about the search for alien life.
He said: “Of course, we should be open-minded and not dismiss the opportunity to look at the sky.
“Many people adopt the attitude that it’s never aliens.
“And this approach is similar to an ostrich putting its head in the sand and not even looking through the telescope to search for it.
“I think we should be open-minded. We should look for industrial pollution on the atmospheres of other planets and relics from dead civilisations out there.
“I call it space archaeology: basically digging into space and searching for traces of other civilisations that may not exist anymore.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.