by Lucien Cometta August 29, 2017 (stillnessinthestorm.com)
• Classified NSA Documents on Pine Gap Base in Australia, and others, as leaked by WikiLeaks
• The U.S. funded Joint Defense Space Research Facility is hiding “something real big”
• Even the Australian Parliament doesn’t know what is going on
• Pine Gap descends five miles below ground, used as a “giant antenna” and computer system interconnected with U.S. bases around the world
• The Rockefeller Foundation is setting up an international headquarters in Canberra
• Information on every citizen of the world is collected in Deacon Center, Canberra
• The Cabal is orchestrating a global financial collapse, global chaos
Pine Gap Base: World Context (Area 51 of Australia)
“In order to understand the case of the Pine Gap US base (near Alice Springs, Australia) better, I feel compelled to give some explanations beforehand. I hope these explanations will help to increase the general awareness of the extraordinary importance that facility has for mankind as a whole. “The majority of people, all over the world, are not lingering in doubt as to whether UFOs and ETs are real. They know they are real. Here in early 1989, no one questions their existence. The case for UFOs and ETs aroused passions, controversies and grandstanding for many years. Some of it has not been quite rational. The matter being relatively settled, public opinions should cool down. It is with a serene and clear mind that we ought to be thinking of our future relationship with the peoples from space. However, the public mind is not at peace. It vaguely feels that the governments are hiding “something real big”, and it wonders where our leaders are going to lead mankind. “During the process of research and study of UFOs and aliens, researchers who do not take the explanations of the scientific establishment at face value have discovered unsettling facts; these facts have started the lifting off (of) the lid of the coverup. The value and prestige of their sources of information do not leave any doubt about the truthfulness of these reports; the main outlines are summarized below.”
“The United States has three major bases in Australia. One is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera, T.N.), another in New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.