Tag: tic tac UFO

The Pentagon Officially Releases UFO Videos

Article by Michael Conte                            April 28, 2020                           (cnn.com)

• Between December 2017 and March 2018, Tom DeLonge’s ‘To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences’ first released three US Navy videos of UAPs/UFOs. One of these was the infamous “Tic Tac” UFO from 2004 which Navy pilot David Fravor remarked, ‘moved in ways he couldn’t explain’, “like a ping pong ball, bouncing off a wall.”

• Also revealed was the existence of a classified Pentagon UFO program launched in 2007 at the behest of former Nevada Senator Harry Reid. The program was allegedly ended in 2012. The former head of the Pentagon program, Luis Elizondo, said in 2017 that he personally believes “there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone.” “These aircraft,” said Elizondo, “… are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of.” Elizondo resigned from the Defense Department in 2017 in protest over the secrecy surrounding the program and the internal opposition to funding it.

• In September 2019, the Navy acknowledged the veracity of the videos. Now, the Pentagon has officially released these same three short UFO videos taken by Navy pilots on infrared cameras – one in 2004 and two others in 2015 – “in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos,” said Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough.

• Former Senator Reid tweeted that he was “glad” the Pentagon officially released the videos, but that “it only scratches the surface of research and materials available. The U.S. needs to take a serious, scientific look at this and any potential national security implications.”

• A spokesperson for Virginia Senator Mark Warner told CNN last summer, “If pilots at Oceana (Master Navy Jet Base in Virginia Beach) or elsewhere are reporting flight hazards that interfere with training or put them at risk, then Senator Warner wants answers. It doesn’t matter if it’s weather balloons, little green men, or something else entirely — we can’t ask our pilots to put their lives at risk unnecessarily.”

 

         Luis Elizondo

The Pentagon has officially released three short videos showing “unidentified aerial phenomena” that had previously

         Virginia Senator Mark Warner

been released by a private company.

The videos show what appear to be unidentified flying objects rapidly moving while recorded by infrared cameras. Two of the videos contain service members reacting in awe at how quickly the objects are moving. One voice speculates that it could be a drone.

The Navy previously acknowledged the veracity of the videos in September of last year. They are officially releasing them now, “in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos,” according to Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough.

“After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems,” said Gough in a statement, “and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena.”

2:42 minute video on release of declassified UFOs (‘ABC News’ YouTube)

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

The Pentagon’s ‘Real Men in Black’ Investigation of Tom DeLonge’s UFO Videos

Article by Tim McMillan                           April 14, 2020                           (vice.com)

• In spite of the fact that the US Navy video recorded the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO off of San Diego in 2004 and two other UFO videos in 2015, which were published in December 2017 by the New York Times, a new report acquired by Motherboard (Vice) shows that it was the US Air Force that conducted an investigation. (see Vice article for actual report)

• The Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) looked into the classification of the videos called “GoFast,” “Gimble,” and “FLIR.” (FLIR was the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO video; the Go Fast and Gimble videos were taken off of the US East Coast in 2015) (The AFOSI are known as “The Real Men in Black” in the UFO community.) The videos were ultimately released to the NY Times by Tom DeLonge’s ‘To the Stars Academy’. The AFOSI determined that while a declassification request had been made for these videos, it was never granted. Therefore, the videos were technically still classified.

• The AFOSI investigation also confirmed that Luis Elizondo did in fact run the Pentagon’s UFO program, the ‘Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program’, which did investigate UFOs. It was Elizondo who applied for the release of the three UFO videos before leaving his position as an intelligence specialist in the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence’s Office to join ‘To the Stars’. The Pentagon had falsely denied both the program and Elizondo’s role in it.

• While some assume that Elizondo ‘side-stepped’ regulations in releasing the videos, a former colleague claims that any process errors were the fault of the ‘Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review’ agency, and not Elizondo. Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough agreed with this appraisal.

• According to the report, the videos were submitted to multiple offices within the Navy for review, and it was determined they contained “No sensitive symbology or other items of concern.” The videos were determined to be “Unclassified and For official use only.” Apparently, there was some confusion as to the videos’ origin and classification status. By April 2018, both the AFOSI and the Air Force’s ‘Unauthorized Disclosure Program Management Office’ had reversed their initial finding by declaring the videos ‘unclassified’ and the matter ‘closed’.

• But why was the Air Force investigating Navy videos in the first place? In December of 2019, DoD spokesperson Susan Gough said she would look into the matter but has since failed to respond to numerous follow-up requests by Motherboard. Other journalists such as Tyler Rogoway of The War Zone have experienced similar stone-walling by the DoD.

• When asked his view, Elizondo stated, “Even though there was no wrongdoing on the part of my office, there are still elements within the Pentagon who are very sensitive about this topic and are unhappy with this information being brought forward for public discussion.”

 

A new document acquired by Motherboard shows that the Air Force launched an investigation into the release of classified UFO videos by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO outfit To the Stars Academy.

            Luis Elizondo

At the end of last year, we revealed the U.S. Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations had looked into several videos, which The Pentagon claims show “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” or UFOs. This news was particularly curious considering the videos were initially filmed by the Navy (not the Air Force) in 2004 and 2015. Since the videos were published in a New York Times article in December 2017, the Air Force has refused to discuss anything related to UFOs.

The new document, obtained from the Air Force Office of Investigations (embedded below), shows that after that New York Times article, AFOSI looked into the classification of the released videos, called “GoFast,” “Gimble,” and “FLIR.” Originally, it found “all three videos were classified” and that, though a declassification request had been made for these videos, it was never granted. As we reported in December, AFOSI has become known as “The Real Men in Black” in the UFO community.

The AFOSI investigation also contradicts the Pentagon’s claims that Luis Elizondo, the man who says he ran the Pentagon’s UFO program, called Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, never worked on UFOs at all.

Though his name is redacted, the investigation is clearly focused on Elizondo, who left the Pentagon, spoke to the New York Times, and has since joined DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy. Before leaving his position as an intelligence specialist in the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence’s Office, it was Elizondo who applied for the release of the three UFO videos.

In the years since the videos’ release, the Pentagon has contentiously denied the existence of a current Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, and has denied that Elizondo investigated UFOs for the DoD. This appears to be disputed by this investigation. The AFOSI report states, “[Elizondo] disclosed his involvement (to several news outlets) with the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which focused research issues on Unidentified Flying Objects.”

Similar to what’s implied in the OSI report, since Fall of 2019 when the Pentagon made it known the videos weren’t cleared for public release, the court of public opinion has widely assumed Elizondo was responsible for side-stepping regulations and releasing the videos before leaving the DoD.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Top Physicist Claims Nimitz UFO ‘Time Travelled’ to Reach 19,000mph

 

Article by Simon Green                             March 20, 2020                            (dailystar.co.uk)

• The sighting of the “Tic Tac”-shaped craft off the coast of San Diego by Navy personnel in 2004 has become one of the most famous UFO encounters of all time. According to a navy pilot, the UFO dropped from 80,000ft to around 28,000ft in several seconds and then from 28,000ft to just above sea level in under a second. This means that the craft was travelling at 19,000mph – a speed unimaginable for Earthly propulsion technology.

• Dr. Jack Sarfatti, a world-renowned expert in quantum physics, was a recent guest on The Hidden Truth Show with James Breslo. The 80-year old Sarfatti offered an explanation for the Tic Tac UFO’s incredible aerial maneuvers. He says that a ‘metamaterial’ (ie: extraterrestrial material) allows the craft to slow down the speed of light. (see full interview below)

• Sarfatti said that scientists tend to dismiss exotic technology such as warp drive, time travel and wormholes because it would take more energy to achieve than is possible. But the Tic Tac craft has no engines or visible means of propulsion. So it apparently does not require the amount of energy associated with ‘conventional propulsion’.

• The Tic Tac craft contain such ‘metamaterial’. According to Sarfatti, when you pump electromagnetic energy into this metamaterial, it creates a resonance. This resonance creates a ‘warp drive’ which “squeezes the space in front of it and stretch the space behind”, so that “the speed of light inside the material can go down to a very small number.” The craft therefore doesn’t just move through space, but “controls it”.

• Furthermore, Sarfatti claims that this Tic Tac metamaterial technology came from Earth humans from the future. When people from the future come back in time to create a ‘past event’, which in turn heralds the advent of this very technology, it creates a ‘causal loop time paradox’ known as the “Novikov loop”. Sarfatti explains, “Both events… exist in space-time, but their origin cannot be determined.” In fact, the Tic Tac UFO seen off of California in 2004 came from the future.

• Sarfatti says that metamaterial has already been extensively used in Earth’s industries, such as for sensors and lenses. He says that “talks are ongoing” to personally present his theory to President Donald Trump.

 

A top physicist has claimed the Nimitz UFO was able to reach never-before-seen speeds thanks to a “metamaterial” that let it “time travel”.

The sighting of the “Tic Tac” craft off the coast of San Diego in 2004 has become one of the most famous UFO encounters of all time.
One of the most startling descriptions given by the fighter pilot witnesses was that it somehow dropped from 80,000ft to around 28,000ft in several seconds and 28,000ft to just above sea level in under a second.

                      Dr. Jack Sarfatti

Such a feat to reach sea level would mean the craft would have had to be travelling at 19,000mph – speeds unimaginable for Earthly craft.
But Dr Jack Sarfatti, a world-renowned expert in quantum physics and author of several books in the field, believes he knows what happened.

Speaking on The Hidden Truth Show with James Breslo, he suggested the craft used a type of meta-material that allowed the speed of light to “slow down”.

“See the problem is this, if you read any of the standard papers in the field, if they’re talking about warp drive, time travel and wormholes they say the problem is it ‘takes too much energy’ to achieve it,” he explained on the YouTube podcast.

“The tic-tac does not need a lot of energy. They observed the tic-tac going from 80,000ft down to 50ft in less than two seconds and there’s no jet engines, no flares.

“It’s going at 1,000s of Gs, how’s it doing that? There is no way it can do that by conventional propulsion.”
Meta-material that the fuselage of the Nimitz UFO is built on helps explain this unimaginable speed.

Dr Sarfatti interviewed by Jim Breslo (‘Hidden Truth Show’ YouTube)

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Copyright © 2019 Exopolitics Institute News Service. All Rights Reserved.