Tag: Donald Trump

by Philip Shenon and Larry Sabato      October 16, 2017      (politico.com)

• The National Archives are legally required to release 3,100 unseen documents, and over 30,000 partially seen documents involving the assassination of John F. Kennedy by October 26th.
• Most of the documents originate from the CIA, the FBI, and the Justice Department, and are so full of code names and jargon that it may take years to make any sense of them.
• With the decision to release all of them at once, “pandemonium is all but guaranteed”.
• Trump advisor, Roger Stone, says that the CIA is urging Trump to delay the release of some JFK documents for another 25 years. President Trump is the only person empowered to stop or delay the release of these government documents.
• Senior members of Congress are urging Trump to allow the release of all of the documents.
• (Editor’s Note) The release of documents incriminating the deep state in the JFK assassination could trigger a much-needed, across-the-board disclosure of government secrets and cover-ups.

The federal government’s long campaign to try to choke off rampant conspiracy theories about the November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy is threatening to end this month in massive confusion, if not chaos.
Within the next two weeks, the National Archives is legally obligated to release the last of thousands of secret documents from government files about the assassination, most of them from the CIA, FBI and the Justice Department.

And there is every indication that the massive document dump—especially if any of it is blocked by President Donald Trump, the only person empowered under the law to stop the release of the files—will simply help fuel a new generation of conspiracy theories.

Trump, no stranger to conspiracy theories, including totally unsubstantiated theories about a link between Ted Cruz’s father and JFK’s death, has not yet revealed his plans for the documents. His friend and political adviser Roger Stone, the Republican consultant who is the author of a book claiming that President Lyndon Johnson was the mastermind of the Kennedy assassination, said last week that he has been informed authoritatively that the CIA is urging Trump to delay the release of some of the JFK documents for another 25 years. “They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead,” Stone said in a statement on his website.

The CIA has not confirmed or denied reports that it has appealed to Trump to block the release of some of the files on grounds that the documents might still somehow endanger national security if made public. In a cryptic statement last week, the spy agency said only that it “continues to engage in the process to determine the appropriate next steps with respect to any previously unreleased CIA information.”

As it stands now, the document release this month will be a logistical nightmare, with the public suddenly flooded with a huge online library of documents—tens of thousands in total—that will be, at first, mostly incomprehensible even to experienced students of the assassination. The National Archives, abandoning its plans to release the documents in batches over the course of several months, said this week that it will instead release everything at once—all on the same day—sometime between now and the deadline on October 26.

                           John F. Kennedy

We both published books in 2013 about the assassination and had a taste of the chaos to come back in July, when the Archives tried an online release of a relatively small portion of the secret documents, including about 400 never-before-seen files. The Archives’ computer servers were instantly overwhelmed, making it impossible to download any of the material for days. When the files could be downloaded, many of those documents proved to be illegible, or were so full of CIA and FBI code names and other jargon that it will  take months or years to make sense of them.

At worst, especially if the White House blocks the release of some of the files, this month’s document release will simply cement the idea among the nation’s army of conspiracy theorists that, 54 years after those gunshots rang out over Dealey Plaza, the truth about the assassination is still being hidden.

The still-secret JFK library at the Archives is made up of about 3,100 documents that the public has never seen before, as well as more than 30,000 other files that have been only partially released in the past.

Many are known to involve a mysterious chapter in the history of the assassination—a six-day trip that JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald paid to Mexico City several weeks before the president’s murder, in which Oswald met with Cuban and Soviet spies and came under intensive surveillance by the CIA’s Mexico City station. Previously released FBI documents suggest that Oswald spoke openly in Mexico about his intention to kill Kennedy.

Under the 1992 law, millions of pages of other documents about the assassination were made public in the 1990s, and they did reshape the thinking of many historians about JFK’s murder. Many of those documents revealed how much information had been withheld by the CIA and FBI over the years that demonstrated how those agencies had bungled intelligence in 1963 that, if acted on, might have prevented the assassination.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

by Marina Koren October 7, 2017 (theatlantic.com)

• Trump wants to return astronauts to the Moon by 2020, shifting the focus away from Obama’s Mars agenda.
• Trump wants to establish a lunar base, or an orbiting “cislunar” base, before heading to Mars.
• Mars proponents worry that we’ll get stuck on the Moon.
• India’s space program plans to visit the Moon next year.
• Both Russia and China plan to visit the Moon by the 2030’s.
• The European Space Agency envisions building a “moon village.”
• NASA wants to send the Lunar Rover to the back-side of the Moon.
• They all might be very surprised by what they find on the dark side of the Moon.

Rumors that the Trump administration was more interested in the moon than Mars began circulating days after the inauguration. Leaked memos published in February revealed the president’s advisers wanted NASA to send astronauts there by 2020, one part in a bigger plan to focus on activities near Earth rather than missions deeper in the solar system. Vice President Mike Pence spoke vaguely of a return to the moon in a speech in July. In September, the administration nominated a NASA chief who extolled the construction of lunar outposts. All signs pointed to a significant shift in the country’s Mars-focused space agenda of the last seven years.

This week, the Trump administration made it official.

“We will return NASA astronauts to the moon—not only to leave behind footprints and flags, but to build the foundation we need to send Americans to Mars and beyond,” Pence said Thursday at the inaugural meeting of the National Space Council, an advisory body his administration recently revived.

The vice president’s comments marked a pivot from Barack Obama’s directive for a “Journey to Mars,” established in 2010, and harkens to the aspirations set forth by the George W. Bush administration. The Obama administration had maintained that some kind of human activity in cislunar space—the region between the Earth and the moon—was necessary to test technology for a mission to Mars, but the efforts would amount to a pit stop, not a destination. While Pence did not provide details on what kind of “foundation” Americans would build on the moon, the new direction was clear: Americans should be spending more time in their cosmic backyard before flying off into the solar system.

“It’s a 180-degree shift from no moon to moon first,” said John Logsdon, a space-policy expert and former director of the Space-Policy Institute at George Washington University.

The announcement is obviously good news for space-transportation companies and lunar researchers lamenting the country’s 45-year absence from the moon. For those in the Mars camp, many of whom aim for a human mission to the planet by 2033, the news puts their ambitions on shakier ground.

“Most of the people who are Mars-centered worry that we’ll get stuck on the moon.”

The administration’s push for a return to the moon may be unambiguous now, but plenty of questions remain, ranging from the basic, like when and how, to the intriguing, like the role commercial spaceflight companies might play. NASA also wouldn’t be starting from scratch. The space agency has spent the last decade building the Space-Launch System and Orion, a rocket and spacecraft intended to carry people into deep space but also to build a cislunar way station called the Deep-Space Gateway. NASA planned to use the Deep-Space Gateway as a place for astronauts to prep for deep-space journeys, but the new shift could see the station being used for lunar landings.

Both time-tested contractors and growing commercial companies will be eager to work on potential lunar activities. Boeing is currently developing a capsule that would ferry people into low-Earth orbit, and SpaceX said its proposed mega-rocket, which is mostly intended to fulfill Elon Musk’s Sim City-esque ambitions for Mars, could contribute to travel to the moon. Musk, well aware of the political benefits of it, leaned heavily into lunar ambitions. “It’s 2017. We should have a lunar base by now,” he said recently. “What the hell’s going on?”

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

On October 5, President Donald Trump cryptically spoke to reporters about the “calm before the storm” after a White House dinner with his top military leaders and their spouses. Trump’s previous and subsequent comments suggest that the US military is prepared to launch an overwhelming first strike against North Korea.

According to secret space program insider, Corey Goode, this will involve highly classified space based weapons systems that have never before been publicly revealed.

Here is how the Associated Press described the scene for Trump’s October 5 comment:

Reporters were led hastily to the grand State Dining Room, where they walked into a scene of the president, his highest-ranking military aides and their wives posing for a group photo…. Trump gestured to the reporters in the room.

“You guys know what this represents?” Trump asked. “Maybe it’s the calm before the storm. Could be the calm, the calm before the storm.”

“What storm Mr. President?” one reporter shouted. ISIS? North Korea? Iran?

“You’ll find out,” the president said.

As to the country Trump was alluding to, he gave a tweet on October 7, which gave a clear answer:

Trump is clearly alluding to a massive military operation being planned against North Korea. Such an operation would require weapon systems that could very quickly destroy much of North Korea’s military infrastructure in order to prevent it from retaliating against South Korea, Japan, or even the US itself.

Almost four million people in Seoul and Tokyo alone would be killed by a North Korean retaliatory nuclear strike according to a study conducted by scholars at the John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies.

The kind of weapons systems required to take out North Korea’s military infrastructure would have to be orders of magnitude more powerful than those used in the air war against Iraq in 2003, and against Serbia in 1999. These air wars took weeks to wipe out the bulk of Iraq and Serbia’s air defense, command and control, and vital military infrastructure.

The US would have to achieve the same strategic goals in a matter of minutes, rather than weeks. This firmly leads to Trump authorizing the use of highly classified space based weapons systems against North Korea. At the official level, space based weapons are non-existent and are merely being planned for the future.

At the classified level, space weapons have been secretly deployed by both the US and China. According to the National Institute for Public Policy, China “has the capability of attacking, destroying or disrupting the 500 US satellites circling the earth at heights of between 1,200 miles and 22,000 miles”.

 There has been speculation that the US and China having developed space based weapons such as Rods of God, which drops large rod-like projectiles from space with pinpoint accuracy and devastating results. The effects of such a weapon was depicted in the movie G.I Joe 2.

To understand what is being planned, I asked Corey Goode a number of questions. The following are his responses based on the intelligence he has gained from multiple military and secret space program sources.

Key: MS – Michael Salla, CG – Corey Goode

MS – Can you describe what your sources had to say about SDI weapons being the ONLY way to attack hardened North Korean positions? 

Some DOD reports estimate that 20,000 people could be killed in Seoul, South Korea per day if North Korea attacked with their artillery, rockets and mortars that are located in hardened bunkers just 35 miles from the DMZ (source).

Seoul has a population of 9.86 million people and is in range of most of NK’s conventional weapons systems. With Bunker Buster bombs and missiles becoming less effective in recent years the hardened bunkers where the NK Artillery is located has become too hard of a target for a conventional military strike. The loss of civilian life in Seoul was deemed unacceptable. 

Some of my NATO sources have provided information to me that indicates that not only does the U.S. have these types of Space Based Weapons Platforms, so does China and Russia. 

MS What kind of space based weapons exist that could be used against North Korea, e.g., Rods of God, Masers, etc 

Exotic Weapons Systems are located on Earth and in orbit. In the beginning, I would expect a number of EMP detonations over NK while at the same time “Rods from God” [RFG] projectiles would be released from orbit. It should be noted that North Korea has taken extreme measures to harden their bunkers and systems against EMP attacks.  

Each RFG Platform releases 12 projectiles the size of telephone poles. These projectiles are made of Tungsten and are coated with ceramic and have a guidance system similar to the JDAM conventional bombs.  

There are also a number of other weapons platforms that include High Energy Lasers and Masers as well as Particle Beam and Molecular Disruptor weapons. The triangular “TR3B like” craft have a number of weapons including a weapon that emit huge electro-plasmic energy bolts (like lightening) at their targets.  

MS – Can you describe to what extent China has similar SDI weapons systems? 

CG – China was able to obtain the plans to virtually every SDI (and later) weapons systems. They were spared the arduous and expensive R&D process and were able to engineer improvements in the designs that made their weapons much cheaper to develop.  

MS – What do you think will be China’s response to the US using their SDI weapons against North Korea? 

CG – Unknown. North Korea is thought to be a Cabal Asset by many. It is unclear if China will play a role at all in the defense of North Korea. The war would have to be prosecuted in a very particular way that keeps US Aircraft and Military personnel as far away from the North Korea/China boarder as possible. The US has most likely already disclosed its intentions regarding North Korea to some level authorities or secret societies in China and a tentative framework has been agreed to. This is speculation on my part. I know Trump likes to play things close to the vest. I am going off what has occurred between countries in the past according to information I received while in the programs.  

MS – What role would be played by fleets of antigravity flying triangles operating out of places like MacDill’s Special Operations Command play in the attack on North Korea?  

CG – I would think that they would fly sorties over North Korea positions and use a number of exotic weapons as well as higher tech conventional weapons (Rockets, Lasers & Mini-rail Guns). I’m sure they also gather electronic intelligence as well as jam certain technologies of the enemy. They would take out any enemy satellites and aircraft over the theater in the beginning of the attacks before more conventional air craft are sent in to clean up the non-hardened positions  

MS – What role would MIC SSP space stations play in the attack against North Korea?  

CG – I don’t know if the DIA/Air Force Space Stations would be used to coordinate the ground attack or not. The tasking of these satellite systems can easily be done from any location on Earth.  

I know that the Triangle Craft and Space Station had been servicing these space based weapons to keep them operational. I would imagine they would be monitoring and maintaining these weapons systems from orbit as they were being used. 

MS – Are the Directed Energy weapons systems to be used against North Korea, similar to what was used in the 911 attack that dustified the World Trade Centers as described by Judy Woods in her book, Where Did the Towers Go? 

CG – Since being out of the projects I have heard that there was a space based weapon used in 911. I have no inside information on the 9/11 attacks from my own experience. The Molecular Disruptor Systems are known to turn complex structures into a super fine dust. This is a possible answer to your question, though I would be speculating.  

MS –Are the Maser satellite technologies to be used against North Korea, the same ones used in the recent weather war attacks against the USA? 

CG – It is possible. Now that NATO sources have verified that China (& Russia) have these weapons it opens up the possibility that countries that are a part of the “Earth Alliance” could be taking part in the weather war against the United States. 

MS – Would the use of the SDI weapons lead to official disclosure of the MIC SSP? 

CG Yes, just as the F-117 Stealth Bomber/Fighter technology was disclosed to the public in 1989 after being used in the Panama war, some of the technologies used against North Korea would become public knowledge. I would think that they would then justify Space Based Weapons and disclose their Space Weapons and a new generation of Air Force air craft that can enter and leave the atmosphere at will.  

© Michael Salla, Ph.D, and Corey Goode. Copyright Notice

Further Reading

  • 1
  • 2

Copyright © 2017 Exopolitics Institute News Service. All Rights Reserved.