Tag: MUFON

UFO Videos From the Pentagon in Quarantine, Chance or Opportunity?

May 2, 2020                           (explica.co)

• Cuban science fiction writer, Daína Chaviano, thinks that the UFO phenomenon is real. But he wonders why the Pentagon waited until now to declassify the Navy UFO videos that have already been on the internet for years. “How can they say now that they have declassified recordings that years ago were all over the internet and that have already been the subject of numerous (studies) by experts?” asks Chaviano. His Venezuelan colleague and fellow sci fi author, Ibrahim Buznego, believes that everything is part of a “preparation plan”.

• The US Department of Defense recently published video recordings of three UFO sightings by Navy pilots, one from 2004 and two from 2015, which had previously been leaked and circulating on the internet since 2007 and 2017. “I couldn’t help but be outraged,” Chaviano told Spanish news agency Efe. Why these three videos, when “there are many more videos of that kind(?)” There are many other UFO videos “taken by pilots from different countries and branches of the aviation industry” that have already been analyzed by organizations such as MUFON,” says Chaviano.

• Buznego is surprised that at a time when the daily lives of millions of people seem to be taken out of a science fiction book because of the coronavirus, it is the Pentagon that remembers the extraterrestrial phenomena. The US Air Force “has been preparing us for a long time” said Buznego, who, like Chaviano, is based out of Miami. “It comes like a drop by drop,” says Buznego. Why does the Pentagon “quarantine” UFO disclosure when it’s an ‘open secret’?

• At 13 years old, in the sky over his native Venezuela, Buznego “observed an immensely large light that was leaving a striking trail. This object was going through the mountain range along the horizon.” Buznego believes that everything that has now happened “is part of an extraterrestrial search program” that started when NASA sent a signal into space in the 1980s from Puerto Rico.

• Last March, Chaviano was the winner of the ‘Florida Books Awards’ for the best book in Spanish for his novel, The Children of the Hurricane Goddess. Chaviano is bothered by the bad intentions of those who try to discredit scholars of the UFO phenomenon. “The UFO phenomenon is a real fact,” says Chaviano. “Those of us who have seen it, filmed it or studied it know it with as much certainty as the governments themselves that try to hide it or silence (UFO disclosure).”

• “The fact that there are idiots who have ‘tricked’ (ie: faked) videos does not detract from all that material recorded by the thermal and infrared cameras of military or civil aircraft and helicopters. I have spoken with military pilots who have seen (UFOs) and who have told me, ‘I don’t know what they are, but they are not ours’,” meaning the entire human species, says Chaviano.

• Last September, Buznego joined a Facebook group that organized an “invasion” of the US Air Force base in Nevada known as Area 51. He was one of the around one hundred people who attended the event to find that there were “soldiers outside who prevented us from entering.”

• Buznego’s fictional novel, SERES, part of a trilogy, begins at the end of the Second World War with “Operation Paperclip”, the mission to bring Nazi German scientists into the United States after the war. The plot then travels to 2019 when a pair of scientists move to Ohio to work in an ultra-secret laboratory that studies extraterrestrial activity. Buznego says that the novel is 40% true, featuring documentary research on the Nazca Lines in Peru and the pyramids of Egypt and Chichén Itzá, in Mexico.

 

              Daína Chaviano

Cuban science fiction writer Daína Chaviano affirms that “the phenomenon UFO it’s a real event ”, but he is surprised that the Pentagon has declassified in the mid-forties of COVID-19 Videos that have been on the internet for years, while his young Venezuelan colleague Ibrahim Buznego believes that everything is part of a

        Ibrahim Buznego

“preparation plan”.

“When I saw the headlines about the alleged declassification of those videos by the Pentagon, I couldn’t help but be outraged,” Chaviano tells Efe.

“How can they say now that they have declassified recordings that years ago were all over the internet and that have already been the subject of numerous analyzes (even on TV programs) by experts?” Asked the writer, a reference in science fiction in Spanish.

The US Department of Defense It published last Monday the recordings of three sightings of unidentified flying objects by Air Force pilots, one from 2004 and two from 2015, which had previously been leaked and had been circulating on the network since 2007 and 2017.

Author of the novels “The man, the female and the hunger” (Azorin Prize 1998) and “The island of infinite loves”, among other works, Chaviano affirms that there are many more videos of that kind.

They have been “taken by pilots from different countries and branches of the aviation industry” and have already been analyzed by organizations such as MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), the most respected NGO in the investigation of UFO activity, with 30,000 cases under their belt.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Retired Air Force Major Claims Alien Was Killed at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst

Listen to “E96 9-15-19 Retired Air Force Major Claims Alien Was Killed at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst” on Spreaker.
Article by Erik Larsen                    September 3, 2019                       (app.com)

• John L. Guerra has published a book entitled, “Strange Craft: The True Story of an Air Force Intelligence Officer’s Life with UFOs”, wherein Guerra claims that a military police officer shot an extraterrestrial being at Fort Dix in the early morning hours of Jan. 18, 1978. Former Air Force intelligence officer Major George Filer III, now 84 and living in living in Medford, New Jersey with his wife Janet, wrote a top-secret memo about the incident.

• On a cold dark night in January 1978, a soldier was driving a military police vehicle through the woods on the Air Force side of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in Burlington County, NJ, in pursuit of a strange, low-flying aircraft that had been observed passing through the military installation’s airspace at about 2 am. Suddenly the soldier realized that an oval-shaped craft radiating a blue-green glow was hovering directly over his vehicle. Then a greyish-brown creature with a big head, long arms and slender body walked out of the nearby shadows and showed itself by stepping into the vehicle’s headlights. The soldier drew his .45 caliber pistol and shot the creature five times, killing it. Its remains gave off a foul-smelling, ammonia-like stench. A cleanup crew from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio flew in to retrieve the body. The retrieval crew acted as if this occurrence was not out of the ordinary.

• Major Filer arrived on base before dawn that day to prepare his daily intelligence briefing for his superior officers. Security at the base had been tightened and Filer personally observed the emergency response in the aftermath of the incident. Filer interviewed witnesses but was denied access to photos taken at the scene. The senior master sergeant on duty told Filer, “An alien has been shot at Fort Dix and they found it on the end of our (McGuire AFB) runway.” Filer asked, “Was it an alien from another country?” “No,” said the master sergeant. “[I]t was from outer space, a space alien. There are UFOs buzzing around the pattern like mad.”

• The Air Force classified everything as top secret and silenced the witnesses through national security restrictions and good old-fashioned intimidation. Everyone, that is, except Filer who has spoken publicly of the incident ever since. The local newspaper, The Trentonian, first reported about the incident in July 2007. The Air Force has repeatedly denied the claim, however, telling the newspaper that “the case was discredited as a hoax years ago.”

• The official explanation for the “misidentification” was that, in 1978, people were in a UFO frenzy with the US/USSR Space Race and the Apollo Moon missions still fresh in everyone’s minds. Earlier that year, Steven Spielberg had released his blockbuster movie, “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, and the movie “Star Wars” had been in theaters the previous year. UFO sightings had greater credibility back then. There were 377 references to UFOs published in the press between 1977 and 1978, compared to 85 references between 2017 and 2018. Even President Jimmy Carter had acknowledged that he had seen a UFO and pledged to uncover whatever secrets about UFOs the government may have been hiding.

• Then there were the strange booms heard in the sky over the Jersey Shore and much of the East Coast between December 1977 and March 1978, which had the population on edge. One boom was so loud that it caused a tremor in southern Ocean County and the evacuation of the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in Lacey, NJ. The booms were blamed on sonic booms from the supersonic British-French airliner, the Concorde, flying out of JFK Airport. However, subsequent booms did not conform to the Concorde’s schedule.

• Whatever happened at McGuire Air Force Base on Jan. 18, 1978, it is now part of folklore. While Filer never actually saw the dead alien, he says that he knows for a fact that the story is true. Filer claims to have seen UFOs throughout his entire life, starting at age 5 outside his boyhood home in Illinois. He later served as the state director for MUFON in New Jersey. (See a 48 minute video of George Filer describing the Fort Dix incident below.)

 

Was an alien shot and killed in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey?

A new book, titled “Strange Craft: The True Story of an Air Force Intelligence Officer’s Life with UFOs,” claims that a military police officer shot an extraterrestrial being at Fort Dix in the early morning hours of Jan. 18, 1978.

In the book by author John L. Guerra and published by Bayshore Publishing Co. of Tampa, Florida, retired Air Force Major George Filer III — a decorated former intelligence officer for the 21st Air Force, Military Airlift Command at the adjacent McGuire Air Force Base — recounts the extraordinary tale from America’s disco age.

              Ret. Major George Filer III

Filer, now 84 and living in Medford with his wife, Janet, said what has been an urban legend first promulgated by UFO enthusiasts since the early 1980s is indeed true. That’s because he was there and wrote a top-secret memo about it, he said.

In the freezing winter darkness of that day in January 1978, a bipedal creature, described as about 4 feet in height and grayish-brown in color, with a “fat head, long arms and slender body,” was shot to death with five rounds fired from a service member’s .45-caliber (military issue M1911A1) handgun.

As Guerra explains it in his book, the soldier had originally been in a police pickup truck, driving through the wilderness of the base in pursuit of a strange, low-flying aircraft that had been observed passing through the military installation’s airspace about 2 a.m. that morning.

About an hour into the drive, the soldier became aware — in typical, horror movie fashion — that the craft, oval-shaped and radiating a blue-green glow, was hovering directly over his vehicle.

That’s when the “creature” emerged from the shadows on foot, revealing itself to the soldier by stepping into the beams of the vehicle’s headlights where the panicked MP drew his weapon, ordered the alien to freeze, and he fired.

According to the retired major as told in the book, the alleged alien succumbed to its gunshot wounds on the Air Force side of what is now Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in Burlington County; its remains giving off a foul-smelling, ammonia-like stench.

Later that morning, a cleanup crew from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio — headquarters of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center — flew in to retrieve the body, behaving as if the creature was, well, not entirely alien to them.

The Asbury Park Press reached out to the Air Force at the Joint Base for comment about this story, but never heard back.

48 minute video of incident at Fort Dix with George Filer (Delinda Jeffry YouTube)

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Beam Us Up! UFO Community Thriving in Canada

Article by Mike Drolet                      August 30, 2019                    (globalnews.ca)

• Canada has a rich history of unexplained UFO incidents, which fuels a substantial community of believers. The Canadian branch of MUFON gets reports of between 500-600 sightings per year, which is double what they had just 15 years ago. About six percent of these sightings cannot be explained.

• Victor Viggiani is a former elementary school teacher who wrote letters to the Canadian government requesting documents that detailed military contacts with UFOs. Says Viggiani, “I got one solid document out of Comox Air Force Base in September of 2001 where two CF-18’s were scrambled to chase three unknown tracks of interest.” According to the document labeled ‘secret’, a medical evacuation plane flying nearby also reported the three moving lights that were moving too fast for it to catch up. “[E]ventually the CF-18s catch up to these things,” Viggiani says. “They make contact. It says right in the document. And then the one line reads: CF-18s contact at 35,000 feet. And then after that, it’s redacted.”

• In 1967, Stan Michalak was prospecting next to Falcon Lake, Manitoba, when he came into contact with a flying saucer which left him with an odd grid of burn marks on his chest. Also in 1967, over a dozen people in different locations witnessed what they believed to be a late-night plane crash in Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia. But there was no plane or crash debris to be found.

• In 2016 an Alberta man caught a small object zoom by at an incredible speed on camera. And in 2017 a man in Squamish British Columbia video recorded a green glowing orb flying into the forest.

• Viggiani ruminates, “[T]his stuff has been going on for centuries. The human family has had a history of things from the sky. Every single Indigenous population on the planet has stories about things or people from the sky and it goes back a long, long way.”

 

Is the truth really out there?

If you believe Canadian UFO disclosure expert Victor Viggiani, stories of alien visitors have been right in front of us all along.

“The problem is this stuff has been going on for centuries,” he says. “The human family has had a history of things from the sky. Every single Indigenous population on the planet has stories about things or people from the sky and it goes back a long, long way.”

The former elementary school teacher began writing letters asking for documents from the Canadian government detailing military contacts with unknown objects.

“I got one solid document out of Comox Air Force Base in September of 2001 where two CF-18’s were scrambled to chase three unknown tracks of interest,” he says.

The documents, which are labelled secret, detail three unknown lights in the sky, Viggiani said. A medical evacuation plane flying nearby reported similar objects that were moving too fast for it to catch up.

“And then eventually the CF-18s catch up to these things,” he says. “They make contact. It says right in the document. And then the one line reads, CF-18s contact at 35,000 feet, and then after that, it’s redacted. Cute.”

The sighting is similar to what U.S. navy pilots experienced in 2014 and 2015 when UFOs were captured on their aircraft cameras moving at supersonic speeds. Video of those incidents, which were never explained, was released by the Pentagon. If there is video from the Canadian incident, Viggiani says nobody is saying.

Canada has a rich history of unexplained incidents, which is fueling a substantial community of believers.

2:24 minute video of Canadian ‘UFO experiencers’ (Global News YouTube)

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Copyright © 2019 Exopolitics Institute News Service. All Rights Reserved.