‘Secrets From The Black Vault’ Book Review
Article by Jazz Shaw May 18, 2020 (hotair.com)
• John Greenewald Jr is the owner and proprietor of the The Black Vault website where he has collected literally millions of declassified government documents on an array of subjects for well over a decade. Greenewald has a new book entitled: Secrets from the Black Vault where he takes readers down a series of government rabbit holes, exploring a wide range of programs you might have never heard of and, frankly, that the government would probably have preferred not to tell you about.
• Greenewald also provides a fascinating and occasionally dismaying look at the process involved in obtaining all of this government information. There are some subjects where Greenewald had to wait over a decade, filing one Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request after another, before finally getting the information. Greenewald lets you peer behind the curtain and see all of the blood, sweat and tears involved in these efforts.
• So what sort of intriguing United States government secrets will John be revealing this time? For instance, did you know that the company that made your sugary breakfast cereal was possibly involved in the development of chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction? And that the same cereal company was blamed for the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947?
• Greenewald provides documented details about the CIA’s mind control program, the recruitment of Nazi scientists into the U.S. and Soviet Union after World War II, and the Pentagon’s plans to build a military base on the Moon. And of course, there’s an entire section on UFOs and what the government has been doing about them.
• Greenewald’s Secrets from the Black Vault is a quick read that might change the way you think about the American government. Or, if nothing else, you’ll become the keeper of a ton of fascinating trivia to dazzle your friends. Secrets from the Black Vault gets a hearty two thumbs up.
With many of us still on lockdown, if you’re like me you’ve been burning through your backlog of books that you always meant to get around to reading. In case you’re running short, you may want to order a copy of the latest book from John Greenewald jr. titled “Secrets from the Black Vault.”
You may remember John from an interview he did for us last year when he was talking about the Pentagon’s secret UFO program. He’s also the owner of the indispensable website The Black Vault, where John has been collecting literally millions of declassified government documents for well over a decade on a dizzying array of subjects.
In this latest offering, Greenewald takes readers down another series of government rabbit holes, exploring a wide range of programs you might have never heard of and, frankly, that the government would probably have preferred to not tell you about. But he also gives us a fascinating and occasionally dismaying look at the process involved in obtaining all of this information. There are some subjects where Greenewald had to wait literally over a decade, filing one FOIA request after another, requesting interviews and answers, before finally getting the information he was looking for. As consumers of news, many of us likely take for granted that someone will go out there, flush out the information, and deliver it in a digestible form. John Greenewald lets you peer behind the curtain and see all of the blood, sweat and tears involved in these efforts.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.