Why Astronomers Don’t See UFO’s
January 19, 2019 (dailygalaxy.com)
• There are innumerable astronomers who gaze into telescopes all night to look at the sky. Why aren’t they picking up the UFO’s that others report seeing?
• Astrophysicists such as Great Britain’s Martin Rees and Paul Davies at Arizona State University suggest that it is because these advanced beings who traverse our skies are so highly evolved that they aren’t subject to our laws of physics and we simply cannot recognize them. Davies believes that advanced alien technology may exist that is “beyond matter” with no fixed size or shape.
• Astrophysicist Jason Wright at Penn State University thinks it is a simpler explanation. He believes that there are no UFOs out there to observe. Says Wright, “[A]stronomers study big swaths of the sky all the time, and with much more sophisticated equipment than the cameras that have captured those iconic images of extraterrestrial UFOs. I tell them we don’t see any UFOs.”
• Wright says that when astronomers do find an anomaly, it is quickly identified. NASA doesn’t send its “goons” to quiet the astronomers, or photoshop the UFO anomaly to destroy evidence. Wright is certain that UFOs simply do not exist.
• [Editor’s Note] This is classic obfuscation by the mainstream science community in its ongoing effort to debunk UFOs and the alien presence. Professor Wright claims NASA hasn’t photo-shopped anomalies? We know from Donna Hare, Karl Wolfe and others that, oh yes, NASA does. He ridicules ufologists who are closer to the truth than he will ever be by joking about government “goons” who enforce the Deep State moratorium on the truth. Yes, Professor Wright, the government does ridicule and suppress the truth. And on the other end of this debunking apparatus are so-called “astrophysicists” such as Martin Rees and Paul Davies who come up with theories that are so fantastically outlandish that it puts the argument back in the realm of the ridiculous. This is just another way to ridicule people honestly seeking the disclosure of the truth. If they didn’t duly debunk aliens and UFOs, they would lose their jobs at these Deep State controlled institutions. So they lie. The evidence of UFOs and the alien presence is too overwhelming to believe that, somehow, they are not aware of UFOs. They lie. And one day, when we all learn the truth, they will be exposed for the liars and Deep State stooges that they are, and how they conspired to keep humanity in the dark for so many decades.
Why is that of the tens of thousands of reports of UFO’s since the iconic radio broadcast of Orson Welle’s “War of the World’s” terrified the nation in 1938, have none been reported by astronomers manning the observatories across our pale blue dot?
Is it because some leading astrophysicists such as Great Britain’s Martin Rees and Paul Davies at Arizona State University, who believe that advanced alien civilizations may be a billion or more years older than the human species have technology that would be unrecognizable by our primitive means?
Davies believes that advanced alien technology may exist that is “beyond matter.” That might have no fixed size or shape; have no well-defined boundaries. Is dynamical on all scales of space and time. Or, conversely, does not appear to do anything at all that we can discern. Does not consist of discrete, separate things; but rather it is a system, or a subtle higher-level correlation of things. Are matter and information, Davies asks, all there is? Five hundred years ago, Davies observes, “the very concept of a device manipulating information, or software, would have been incomprehensible. Might there be a still higher level, as yet outside all human experience, that organizes electrons?
If so, this “third level” would never be manifest through observations made at the informational level, still less at the matter level.
Closer to the reality of 2019, astrophysicist Jason Wright at Penn State University has an solid, verifiable answer: astronomers haven’t observed any unidentified objects. It’s that simple he says. In a 2013 post, Astronomers and UFOs in his AstroWright blog, he wrote that “astronomers study big swaths of the sky all the time, and with much more sophisticated
equipment than the cameras that have captured those iconic images of extraterrestrial UFOs. I tell them we don’t see any UFOs.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.