Listen to “E34 7-17-19 UFO Festival Speaker Alleges Marilyn Monroe’s Death Was Alien Cover-Up” on Spreaker.
by Alex Ross July 6, 2019 (rdrnews.com)
• On July 5th, Donald Burleson, New Mexico’s MUFON Director, gave a presentation on the link between Marilyn Monroe’s death and the UFO cover-up to a packed room at the International UFO Museum & Research Center at the recent Roswell UFO Festival.
• In 1962, at age 36, the actress Marilyn Monroe was found dead at her Brentwood estate’s guest house from probable suicide after swallowing barbiturates. Monroe was believed to have had extramarital affairs with both John and Robert Kennedy. Burleson believes that JFK illegally divulged classified information about the existence of UFOs and alien life forms to Monroe. Later, Monroe was so disgusted with the Kennedys, that she told close friends that she wanted to hold a national press conference where she would “tell all” about the Kennedys.
• Burleson points to a wiretap of journalist Dorothy Kilgallen revealing a conversation she had with Monroe, where Monroe had spoken about learning of a secret visit JFK made to an airbase to inspect materials from outer space, and that such a disclosure would be an embarrassment for John Kennedy’s efforts to place a man on the moon.
• If Monroe revealed that JFK had given her classified information, Kennedy could have faced criminal charges. Other government officials likely also wanted to keep Monroe from revealing secrets they did not want to be made public. So government agents killed her by lethal injection and made it look like a suicide. Burleson says that Robert Kennedy was in the room with Monroe when she died. He cites accounts from Monroe’s maid and handyman and neighbors who said they saw Robert Kennedy enter Monroe’s house on the night she died, accompanied by two men, one of whom had a black bag, similar to a doctor on a house call.
• Burleson noted that investigators found no fingerprints at all in Monroe’s guest house, not even her own. A toxicology report on Monroe’s death indicated that she had ingested about 50 to 90 pills worth of barbiturates, an abnormally large amount. But Monroe needed a large glass of water to swallow any pills, and the water in the bathroom sink at the estate’s guest house she was in had been turned off. Burleson claims that the medical examiner signed Monroe’s death certificate under duress.
• Finally, Burleson cites a National Security Council document obtained by a detective agency that mentions Monroe’s name. The subject line of the document refers to “Project Moondust” – a project aimed at collecting space debris. The document also mentions MJ-12, the name of the secret group that President Harry Truman put together to covertly investigate UFO-related matters.
Hollywood, a high-level government conspiracy, political power and UFOs were all at the center of a presentation by a writer who claims Marilyn Monroe’s death was part of a cover-up to keep classified information about the existence from UFOs from being made public.
People were packed into a room at the International UFO Museum & Research Center Friday, for the hour-long presentation by Donald Burleson, a writer and New Mexico state director of the Mutual UFO Network. He said Monroe’s death and what he claims as a cover-up is a national disgrace.
“Some of the ranchers around here like to say the more you stir it, the more it stinks, and it is a very apt description,” he said to the audience about Monroe’s death.
Monroe was 36 years old when she was found dead in 1962 at her Brentwood estate. The official cause of death was ruled a probable suicide after swallowing barbiturates.
Burleson though argues Monroe was murdered and that Robert Kennedy — U.S. attorney general at the time of Monroe’s death and brother to President John F. Kennedy — had something to do with it.
He even claims that Robert Kennedy was in the room with Monroe when she died. He cites accounts from Monroe’s maid and handyman and neighbors who said they saw Robert Kennedy enter Monroe’s house, including once the night she died, accompanied by two men, one of which had a black bag, similar to the kind a doctor would carry when making a house call.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.