Listen to “E115 10-6-19 Ex Air Force Officer Describes Four Types of Extraterrestrial Beings the Government Knows About” on Spreaker.
Article by Arjun Walia September 23, 2019 (collective-evolution.com)
• It’s no secret that UFOs have been a topic of concern, as academic publications, radar trackings, and millions of pages of documents have been released from multiple governments detailing numerous encounters with these objects. There are innumerable photos and even authenticated Navy videos of UFOs. Even NASA astronauts have confirmed that UFOs exist. UFOs are no longer taboo within the mainstream, but the idea that some of them are extraterrestrial still seems to be a touchy subject.
• Richard Doty is a retired Air Force Special Investigations Officer. Decades ago, his job was to infiltrate UFO circles and feed ufologists and journalists lies and half-truths so that they would never understand the real truth. In an interview that Dr. Steven Greer conducted with Doty (see 1:34:46 minute video below), Doty reveals four different extraterrestrial species that have visited this planet which the US government is aware of.
• Says Doty: “There were four types of crafts that they showed us, four types of extraterrestrials, and they never explained to us where they got the pictures of these extraterrestrials but there were actually pictures of these weird looking creatures that showed on the film that were extraterrestrials from some other location different from where the Ebens came from.”
• Doty continues: “One (extraterrestrial) was looking like an insect, had huge eyes, very large head, a small body. They had two different appendages on their arms, they had basically two hands on each arm. They had several joints in their legs, and they had a bubble-type appendage in the front and a lump or something in the back, that was one of them. They were about the size of an average human.”
• “The second one was a very tall thing, very very thin humanoid that had long arms. Arms reached down probably to its knees, they had regular hands. Their faces were very very thin. They were almost human looking, unless you really really study them and got real close to them. They didn’t have any hair, they had cat like eyes.”
• “And then there was a third creature… It looked something like the Eben but it was bigger, it had a bigger body. I found out later in a briefing that I had, in 1995, that that was a genetically engineered creature that the Ebens made… They knew it was genetically engineered, and I don’t know how, they didn’t ever tell us how.” [Note: Eben is an acronym for ‘extraterrestrial biological entity’, for a species that comes from the planet Serpo, had visited the Earth in the 40’s and 50’s, and participated in a cultural exchange with a dozen American humans going to Serpo in the 60’s and returning in the 70’s.]
• Doty describes the Ebens as “about four feet tall” and that they “didn’t appear to have any ears. “They had an indentation for the nose. They had very big eyes. They had a very tight fitting suit, almost looked like they were nude, but they actually had a very thin but tight fitting suit on. No thumbs just four fingers, suction devices on their tips of their fingers. One of them had a head apparatus on it, maybe a helmet or some kind of an ear phone, or some type of device that they were communicating with the craft or with something else, and they found a number of different objects in the craft. They had a piece of what they thought was plexiglass that they kept for years before they figured out it was an energy device for the craft.”
• Jack Kasher, Ph.D, a professor emeritus of physics at the University of Nebraska, once said “there is another way (to travel through space), whether it’s wormholes or warping space. There’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that [extraterrestrials are] here shows us that they found a way.” Doty explains that multiple craft have been shown to use zero-point energy – meaning they’ve found a way to extract energy from the vacuum of space.
• Paul Hellyer, the Canadian Minister of National Defense during the 1960s, confirms that he is aware that “At least four known alien species have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.” According to Hellyer, the extraterrestrials “… have different agendas… Nearly all are benign and benevolent. They want to help us. [But] there may be one or two species which do not. … They come from various places. … There are some in our star system. There are actually extraterrestrials who live on… one of the moons of Saturn. There are others on Venus, and some on Mars. And they may be interacting between themselves… because there is what is called a federation of these people.”
Richard Doty is a retired Air Force Special investigations officer (AFSIO), and his job was to spread disinformation about the UFO subject during his time with the Air Force. Spreading disinformation about the reality of UFOs is no secret, and in Doty’s case, he admitted to infiltrating UFO circles along with his colleagues to feed ufologists and journalists lies and half truths so that they would never understand any real truth. This is something I believe is still occurring within the UFO community–multiple disinformation campaigns that are now perhaps more sophisticated as well as a number of frauds who are sharing their ‘experiences’ when they’ve really had done. In fact, it was decades ago when the very first Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, stated to The New York Times: “It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel.”
Several astronauts have been quite outspoken about UFOs, like Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell and high ranking military/government personnel from around the world as well. On top of all of this, the simple fact that many people have had their own experiences has also sparked interest in the subject. There are also multiple videos that’ve been released by governments around the world, as a couple came from the Pentagon over the past few years via the To The Stars Academy. Here’s a picture that the Canadian Air Force released in the 60s. It’s no secret that UFOs have been a topic of concern, as academic publications, radar trackings, and millions of pages of documents have been released from multiple governments detailing numerous interesting encounters with these objects.
So where does the extraterrestrial question come into play? It comes from hundreds, if not thousands, of people like the ones mentioned above. Credible sources with verified backgrounds have alluded to the fact that these objects are indeed extraterrestrial, and that this can be verified.
“Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered.” – Dr. Edgar Mitchell
Not long ago, a leaked document exposed notes taken by legendary scientist Dr. Eric Davis during a meeting he had with Admiral Thomas Ray Wilson, the former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, regarding extraterrestrial space crafts.
This is why it’s always interesting to hear such people talk about actual extraterrestrial entities rather than ‘UFOs.’ UFOs are no longer taboo within the mainstream, but the idea that some of them are extraterrestrial still seems to be a touchy subject.
According to Richard Doty, in the interview below with Dr. Steven Greer, maker of the hit documentary that’s currently on Netflix called “Unacknowledged,” the US government is aware of at least four different extraterrestrial species that’ve visited this planet.
1:34:46 minute video of Richard Doty
interviewed by Dr. Steven Greer (Dr. Steven Greer YouTube)
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.