Article by Gerrard Kaonga November 20, 2019 (express.co.uk)
• The Apophis asteroid, (a 1,210 foot-diameter rock) is due to arrive in the vicinity of the Earth in 2029. NASA has deemed it a ‘Potentially Hazardous Asteroid’, but is confident that it is ‘highly unlikely’ that the asteroid will hit the planet.
• The famed Swiss extraterrestrial contactee, Billy Meier, was warned by his alien friends in 1981 of the destruction that will occur with the passing of the Apophis ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid, according to Meier’s representative, Michael Horn, including a ‘split’ in the earth’s crust from the North Sea down to the Black Sea (in Eastern Europe), spewing forth hot lava and resulting in the creation of a new continent. The lava and gasses coming from within the earth will create a “deadly sulfurous wall, which, drifting westward, will cover the land and with that create an additional death-zone,” says Horn.
• Horn noted that Meier’s ‘space travelers’ have far more knowledge on the subject than does NASA. “To prove it, they gave Meier more than 250 specific examples of prophetically accurate scientific information decades before our own scientists discovered it,” he said. Horn also referenced the 2013 graphic novel “The Adventures of Billy Meier” in which Meier discovers the Apophis asteroid before NASA does (in 2004).
• In an interview with Express,co,uk, Horn related that extraterrestrial beings told Meier how to deflect the asteroid and save the planet: “The most highly recommended means is to detonate a nuclear charge in the proper proximity as to just deflect and nudge the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid Apophis off its trajectory.”
• Asteroid researches, spacecraft engineers, and asteroid specialists from the NASA, the European Space Agency, and around the world gathered in Rome this past September to discuss how to best deal with asteroids heading towards earth. They came up with a project called HERA that would use two spacecraft to physically push the asteroid off of its deadly trajectory. They plan to test their technique on an unsuspecting asteroid.
Michael Horn, research scientist and representative for ufologist Billy Meier, said Mr Meier believed he was contacted by aliens to warn of the dangers of the ‘God of Chaos’ Apophis asteroid. During an interview with Express.co.uk, Mr Horn revealed the claims of alien life wanting the world to come together to deflect the asteroid. NASA has insisted the space rock is highly unlikely to strike the planet in its next flyby.
Although NASA remains confident that the asteroid will not hit the planet in its next fly by the planet in 10 years time, they have deemed it a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA).
Mr Horn said: “Fortunately as far back as 1981 when Meier was given this information by these people and he documented it.
“They said here is the recommended means of averting impact.
“They said look there are things such as solar sales and other means they might want to try.
“They may also want to try to blow up the asteroid but that is not recommended.
“The most highly recommended means is to detonate a nuclear charge in the proper proximity as to just deflect and nudge ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid Apophis off its trajectory.”
When asked why Mr Horn’s team and Billy Meier’s conclusions differ from NASA’s he said: “The space travellers’ technologies greatly exceed NASA’s.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.