by Henry Holloway April 21, 2019 (dailystar.co.uk)
• Declassified files contained in the CIA archives include the book “The Adam and Eve Story” by Chan Thomas (click here), dating from 1966. Thomas appears to have been a UFO researcher working on a project for the US Air Force. Thomas begins his book with dedications to a string of the top US military brass, saying without them “this book might not exist”. He specifically mentions US Air Force Generals Curtis LeMay and Harold Grant, and CIA intelligence officer Admiral Rufus Taylor.
• One revelation that Thomas makes in the book is that the Earth is subject to “cyclical pole shifts” every 7,000 years. Thomas claims there are “null zones” in the Milky Way through which our solar system passes every few thousand years, which cause cataclysmic changes to Earth such as the poles shift. These cataclysmic events have been foretold by figures throughout history, including Jesus. The most recent cataclysm was Noah’s Flood. Another revelation is that Jesus was not a prophet of Jerusalem, but a scholar who trained in India. Yet, Jesus had predicted a coming global disaster and wanted to prepare people for the end times.
• Thomas claims to have translated Jesus’s dying words on the cross, speaking in an Indian dialect, “I am fainting, I am fainting, darkness is overcoming me”. And when Jesus ascended to heaven, he was actually picked up by a “space vehicle” according to Thomas.
• Thomas says that the Genesis story in the Old Testament is actually a parable about the collapse of a previous civilization due to an extinction event before Noah’s Flood.
• It is believed that Thomas was part of a team employed by aerospace firm McDonnell Douglas and led by Dr Robert Wood, who has since gone on to become a prominent expert on UFOs. Wood names Thomas in an article published in 2007 as one of the men he employed to research UFOs. Wood describes the author as an “exceptionally innovative” man who “claimed to be in contact with ETs”, and a “total out of the box thinker”.
• Thomas’s book was originally published in 1963 and 1965 – with a copy entering the CIA files in 1966. It then went unpublished again until 1993 and hasn’t been published since. But full versions of the book can be found online. Internet conspiracy forums have stumbled across the book this year, and Google Trends reveals interest in the book has increased by 700% over the past 12 months.
• So why would the CIA initially classify this document? In the book’s closing, Thomas writes: “To all of those who ridiculed, scorned and laughed, relegating me to the nuthouse and even firing me… “For how else would I have been so driven to pursue, solve, find and derive the truth. I owe them.”
• [Editor’s Note] This information is strikingly similar to the information that Corey Goode, David Wilcock, other insiders and prominent channelers have revealed about an imminent “solar event” that will occur within the next ten years or so, due to our solar system drifting into an energetic ‘rift’ in this part of the galaxy which has caused all of the planets in our solar system, including the Earth, to see an increase in temperature as well as volcanic and seismic activity. This is said to be a precursor to a possible pole shift, which may have caused the continent of Atlantis to shift to the South Pole some 12,000 years ago to become Antarctica. It is said that this energetic event will trigger those humans on Earth who are prepared, to ascend to a fourth density of consciousness, and will usher in a thousand-year “Golden Age” on Earth. Those who are woefully unprepared will return to a third density existence elsewhere until their next opportunity to ascend in roughly 25,000 years.
Declassified files from the CIA archives reveal the strange book “The Adam and Eve Story” by Chan Thomas, dating from 1966.
It is contained in a packet of other documents alongside an article from Time magazine – and a “transmittal slip”.
Listed on the handwritten document includes a toolbox, tire gauges, key holder and fender repair kit.
The book – written by author Chan Thomas – makes a string of outrageous claims about the history of the world and a coming cataclysm linked to the Bible story of Noah’s Flood.
Daily Star Online can reveal Thomas appears to have been a UFO researcher working on a project for the US Air Force.
Reasons for the CIA’s classification of this text and the other items is unknown, but it’s resurfacing has inflamed conspiracy theories.
Handwritten on the front of the scanned book is “for Art L., from”, with the second name redacted by the CIA – suggesting the text may have been seized from someone given it as a gift.
Thomas makes a series of claims in the book the world is subject to “cyclical pole shifts”.
It claims civilization is wiped away every 7,000 years by this cataclysmic event, which has been foreseen by figures throughout history – including Jesus.
He claims Jesus is not the prophetic figure we now him as in the Bible, but instead a scholar who trained in India.
And it writes that Jesus had predicted a coming disaster and attempting to prepare people for the end times – with the last cataclysm being Noah’s Flood.
Thomas claims to have translated Jesus’s dying words on the cross, claiming he was actually speaking in the language he learned in India – in which he said “I am fainting, I am fainting, darkness is overcoming me”.
And he alleges on Easter Sunday when Jesus is said to have ascended to heaven, he was actually picked up by a “space vehicle”.
The book’s title – The Adam and Eve Story – comes from Thomas’s assessment that the Genesis story is actually a parable about the collapse of a previous civilization, in an extinction event before Noah’s Flood.
He claims there are “null zones” in the Milky Way our Solar System passes through every few thousand years, which cause cataclysmic changes to Earth as the poles shift.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.