Article by Gerrard Kaonga November 20, 2019 (express.co.uk)
• NASA has deemed the asteroid called the ‘God of Chaos’ Apophis asteroid, which is due to approach the Earth in ten years, as a ‘Potentially Hazardous Asteroid’, although NASA is confident that it will not strike the Earth. (see 1:07 minute video below)
• Michael Horn was interviewed by Express as the representative of the Swiss Ufologist and ET contactee Billy Meier. Horn says that Meier claimed that in 1981, extraterrestrial beings warned Meier of the dangers of the ‘God of Chaos’ Apophis asteroid. Meier was told that the world needs to come together to deflect the asteroid before it hits the Earth.
• The extraterrestrials told Meier that rather than blowing up the asteroid, a nuclear charge should be detonated near the asteroid to nudge it off of its Earth-bound trajectory. When asked why his space friends’ predictions for the asteroid differ so much from NASA’s, Meier explained that the “space traveler’s technologies greatly exceed NASA’s”. As proof of the extraterrestrials’ foreknowledge, the ET beings gave Meier over 250 specific examples of scientific information that were discovered and verified by scientists decades later as accurate. A comic book illustration entitled: The Adventures of Billy Meier proved that he knew of the deadly asteroid before NASA did.
• The aliens gave Meier specific information regarding the devastating impacts of the Apophis asteroid if it continued its dangerous trajectory. Said Horn, “They gave information on (resulting) climatic and tectonic changes, and also additional changes that will threaten to split the crust of the Earth from the present-day North Sea down to the Black Sea” from which red hot lava will spew and eventually form a new continent. A wall of sulpher will drift westward to create an additional ‘death-zone’.
• Asteroid researchers and spacecraft engineers from NASA, the European Space Agency and other asteroid specialists around the world gathered in Rome this past September to discuss a viable method to deal with asteroids heading towards Earth. Their current plan, named ‘HERA’ (would have an unmanned craft to first study and then collide with the asteroid) to deflect its trajectory away from the Earth. (see European Space Agency description here)
Michael Horn, research scientist and representative for ufologist Billy Meier, said Mr Meier believed he was contacted by aliens to warn of the dangers of the ‘God of Chaos’ Apophis asteroid. During an interview with Express.co.uk, Mr Horn revealed the claims of alien life wanting the world to come together to deflect the asteroid.
NASA has insisted the space rock is highly unlikely to strike the planet in its next flyby.
Although NASA remains confident that the asteroid will not hit the planet in its next fly by the planet in 10 years time, they have deemed it a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA).
Mr Horn said: “Fortunately as far back as 1981 when Meier was given this information by these people and he documented it.
“They said here is the recommended means of averting impact.
“They said look there are things such as solar sales and other means they might want to try.
“They may also want to try to blow up the asteroid but that is not recommended.
“The most highly recommended means is to detonate a nuclear charge in the proper proximity as to just deflect and nudge ‘God of
Chaos’ asteroid Apophis off its trajectory.”
When asked why Mr Horn’s team and Billy Meier’s conclusions differ from NASA’s he said: “The space travellers’ technologies greatly exceed NASA’s.
1:07 minute video of Apophis asteroid’s 2029 trajectory (VideoFromSpace YouTube)
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.