by Brent Swancer March 14, 2019 (mysteriousuniverse.org)
• In 2006, a man calling himself “Captain Kaye” (aka Randy Cramer, pictured above) came forward claiming to be a member of the United States Marine Corps’ ‘Mars Defense Force’, a part of the U.S. Secret Space Program established for the purpose of protecting Earth’s five Mars colonies.
• Cramer was covertly recruited at age 3 or 4 into a program called “Project Manequin” – an ultra-secretive government program designed to create super-soldiers who would be stronger, more efficient, and more obedient killers on the battlefield. Children were seen as more malleable and physically adaptable. As a child in the program, government agents would come and take Cramer away from his home in the middle of the night. He would be taken to a secret off-planet base where he was trained and indoctrinated for days or weeks at a time. Then he would be time traveled back to the exact place and moment from which he had been abducted. He simply thought it was a dream. Later, Cramer, along with 300 child recruits, would take part in a project run by the MK Ultra government mind control program called “Project Moon Shadow”.
• By 1987, with his training completed at age 17, Cramer was assigned to the ‘Mars Defense Force’- a joint program run by the United States, China, and Russia, secretly working together to operate the numerous personnel bases that have been on Mars since the 1960’s. Cramer says that he lived in Mars bases called ‘Aries Prime’ and ‘Forward Station Zebra’. He was surprised that the Martian air was breathable. The Sun was dimmer on Mars, but still hot and bright.
• Cramer found that humans were not alone on Mars. Underground colonies of Insectoids and Reptoids were there already. The Mars Defense Force occasionally skirmished with these two species. But these three races of beings would become allies, fighting a series of massive battles to drive off an army of evil Draconian (Reptilians) invaders. Cramer participated in some of these battles. During his time on Mars, Cramer also completed flight training.
• At the end of his 17-year Mars mission, Cramer was relocated to a Moon base where he was age-regressed and sent back to Earth at the age and time when Cramer was first taken into the program in 1987. Donald Rumsfeld attended the military ceremony on the Moon base to honor the occasion of his ‘retirement’ from the program. Back on Earth, it would then take Cramer years to regain his lost memories that had either been disrupted by the time travel process or intentionally wiped.
• After regaining his memories, Cramer says that his Marine Corps commander, Brigadier General Smythe, told Cramer that he had the “go-ahead” to go public with everything that he had experienced in the Secret Space Program. Other individuals have also come forward claiming to have been a part of the Mars Defense Force with their own tales to tell. And a large number of people who have listened to their stories of military bases on Mars do believe them.
The Internet can be a pretty wild place, a badlands of rumors, hearsay, tall tales, fake videos, and straight up misinformation at times, all unregulated and seeming a bit like the Wild West. Through this din of off-the-wall stories and outlandish accounts, every once in a while one will stand tall as particularly bizarre and absurd, yet managing to get picked up and talked about to the point that it takes on a life of its own. Surely one such tale is the story of a man who came forward with his experiences that deal with super soldiers, Martian bases, and intergalactic war, which he claims are all completely true. So strap yourself in and maybe put on your tinfoil hat, because we are about to blast off on a wild ride into the orbit of the truly odd.
In 2006, a man calling himself “Captain Kaye” (later found to be Randy Cramer but Captain Kaye sounds cool so we’ll stick with that) stepped from the shadows of top secrecy, claiming to be a member of the United States Marine Corps (USMC) and with quite the incredibly bizarre tale to tell. It began, he said, when he was just a very small child of just 3 or 4 years old, when members of a shadowy organization came to him in the night to covertly recruit him into a program called “Project Manequin.” According to him, this was an ultra-secretive government program designed to create super-soldiers who would be stronger, more efficient, and more obedient killers on the battlefield. Children were chosen because their young minds were seen as more malleable and easily warped, their bodies abler to withstand and adapt to the rigors of what awaited them, and he would claim of the whole training process:
“The techniques used to make me have been described to me as a ‘with-the-grain’ style of programming as opposed to most ‘against-the-grain’ styles of programming that try to force Super Soldiers to kill anything, anytime, anywhere – and as human animals, most of us just aren’t made that way, so we resist – and the main function then becomes ‘suppressing’ the urge to resist. Rather than creating the best Super Soldier you can, you only create the most compliant. The ‘with-the-grain’ style programming doesn’t try to create something that kills on command, but, rather, it creates a deep seated instinct to protect its tribe and its territory when threatened. So, as long as you can explain the threat credibly, the soldier will use all of its strength and cunning to destroy any that would harm those it’s genetically predisposed to protect.”
To engage in this training, he says that these agents would whisk him away from his home in the middle of the night and take him to a secret base off-planet, where he was trained and indoctrinated for days or weeks at a time. In order to make sure that no one knew he was gone, time travel was used to bring him back to the exact moment he had been abducted, leaving the memories within his mind like a dream. Kaye, along with the 300 child recruits, would also take part in a program called “Project Moon Shadow,” which was next stage and according to him an offshoot of the government mind control program called MK Ultra.
When he turned 17 his training was considered complete, and he was supposedly sent to join what he calls the “Mars Defense Force “(MDF) part of the U.S. Secret Space Program (SSP), which had been established for the purpose of protecting Earth’s five Mars colonies and claiming Mars as a U.S. territory, as well as providing a safe place to retreat in the event of some world-ending cataclysmic event on Earth. Interestingly, this was purportedly a joint program run by the United States, China, and Russia, who were secretly working together to make everything run smoothly behind the scenes. These colonies had apparently been on the planet since the 1960s(!) and that the moon landings had been a cover to divert public attention from the real aims of NASA, which was Martian colonization and planetary defense.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.