Listen to “E38 7-18-19 UFO Fans Plan to ‘Storm Area 51’ and Find the Aliens Inside” on Spreaker.
by Rob Waugh July 8, 2019 (finance.yahoo.com)
• A Facebook group entitled, ‘Shitposting cause i’m in shambles’, has organized a march on Area 51 on September 20th at 3 am, and over 120,000 have signed up to attend. Area 51 is the secretive military base in Nevada, where conspiracy theorists believe alien technology is being studied. The group will meet at the Area 51 Alien Center (on US-95 in Amargosa Valley, Nevada; pictured above).
• Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, says that Area 51 has always been a magnet for those who believe the US Government knows a lot more about UFOs than they want to reveal to the public. There is a 25-mile no-fly zone for civilian aircraft around the base. Has the government been working on secret alien technologies? Or is it simply a test-bed for hi-tech fighter aircraft?
• The late Boyd Bushman was a senior scientist who worked for Lockheed Martin at Area 51. Bushman claimed he had worked on anti-gravity projects, alien technologies, and had even met and photographed an alien. He examined at least eight different types of alien spacecraft there. Bushman also said that he had received death threats, and that security personnel had attempted to discredit him and tried to keep him from going public. In 2008 he passed a polygraph test to support his claims.
• Bushman revealed that “…aliens fly their spacecraft on a special flight path that takes them through a shaft drilled on the side of a mountain near Area 51.” He also claimed that 230-year-old humanoid aliens from the planet Quintumnia lived at Area 51.
• This backs-up other claims by people who say they have worked on ET spacecraft at the base, but there is no solid evidence for their stories. The extreme nature of these claims makes serious investigators shy away from this subject, and talk of UFOs and aliens is an effective way of hiding the real human technological activities at the site.
• [Editor’s Note] As of July 19th, 1.7 million people were “going” to the event.
More than 120,000 people have pledged to ‘storm area 51’ – the secretive military base in Nevada, where conspiracy theorists believe alien technology is being studied.
The plan – hatched on a Facebook group – is set for September 20 this year, at 3am, with attendees planning to meet at the Area 51 Alien Centre.
Titled, ‘Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All Of Us’, the plan has attracted thousands of people claiming they will attend.
We should note, however, that it’s from a Facebook group entitled, ‘S**tposting cause I’m in shambles’, so it may be that some of the UFO fans fail to show up, Metro reported.
At the Area 51 base in Nevada, there is a 25-mile no-fly zone for civilian aircraft – so aerial views of the base are rarely seen.
But have they – as UFO fans believe – been working on secret technologies stolen from aliens?
Or is the base simply a test-bed for hi-tech fighter aircraft?
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.