by Ben Graham November 2, 2018 (news.com.au)
• In February 1989, Alec Newald was traveling from Rotorua to Auckland in New Zealand. But after driving through a winding, foggy mountain route for what seemed like just a few hours, he arrived in Auckland ten days later.
• As Newald was driving through the mountain road, all of the sudden he felt a great pressure on him like he was being pushed into the seat of the car. “I was paralysed, I couldn’t turn the wheel or apply the brakes or do anything,” Newald recalled as he was zooming down the road at 100km/h towards a cliff face and braced for impact.
• Then Newald woke in a “cavernous” space filled with flashing neon blue lights. He was convinced he was dead, as he believed he was in spirit form and he was experiencing the afterlife. “I’m just like a wispy ghost with no form at all,” he said. “I found I could maneuver myself by moving my consciousness forward or sideways.”
• Surrounded by other “spirit forms”, Newald claims to have felt a “tap on the shoulder”. Looking up, he saw that they were being approached by three physical aliens. The smaller being was a male with a slight build, round head, squinty eyes that set lower on his face than normal, small mouth, and nearly non-existent nose and ears. He walked ahead of two taller beings. Newald could feel the being’s presence, as if his energy was being projected and absorbed by Newald’s etheral body.”
• As Newald moved further, he could see physical objects and buildings emerging. The etheric entities that guided him started to take physical form. They told him to step into a machine, which would “build a body for him” and he saw his body forming beneath him. The aliens were trying to reconstruct themselves so they could exist on earth.
• After ten days, he was put back in his car on his journey, and arrived in Auckland to tell the tale. Government officials visited him wanting to know more about his experiences and the capabilities of this extraterrestrial race. Newald claims to have never taken drugs, and he had never even thought about UFOs before. “The more I tried to share this information the harder my life became,” said Newald. “I was ostracized by people you might have expected support from.” “It became impossible to continue on as before.”
It was a normal Monday morning in February 1989 when Alec Newald set off on a three-hour drive to Auckland from Rotorua in New Zealand’s volcanic heart.
However, what the 70-year-old Kiwi claims to have experienced on that journey changed his perception of the universe forever.
Mr Newald says he was taken by extraterrestrials to an advanced civilisation and stayed there for 10 days.
After passing through a winding, foggy mountain route, he arrived in Auckland feeling tired and confused.
However, he was even more confused to learn that Monday was now Thursday — 10 days later — and he had no idea how he had lost those days.
In a talk at Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club in Sydney’s west this Saturday, Mr Newald will reveal exactly what he believes happened in those days — claiming his experience with the “friendly beings” has “profound implications for all of us here on earth”.
Authoring a book called Co-Evolution and talking to global UFO media outlets since his experience in 1989, the Kiwi has set out what he experienced.
Speaking on American UFO and paranormal radio show As You Wish talk radio, he recalled the moment he was “plucked” from that winding mountain road.
“I was like what the hell is going on here?” he said. “I was driving the car and it felt like a tonne of bricks had landed on me, like someone had poured cement on me. I felt like I was pushed into the seat of that car.
“I was paralysed, I couldn’t turn the wheel or apply the brakes or do anything.”
He says he was zooming down the road at 100km/h towards a cliff face at the time and he braced for the impact.
Then he said he woke in a “cavernous” space filled with flashing neon blue lights. He was convinced he was dead, as he believed he was in spirit form and he was experiencing the afterlife.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.