Dalnegorsk Incident: ‘Best Documented UFO Crash in History’
by Matthew Kirkham January 1, 2019 (express.co.uk)
• Mainly due to its size, Russia has had more UFO sightings than any other nation. The most compelling Russian/USSR UFO case is known as the Dalnegorsk Incident, where over 100 people witnessed the event.
• On January 29, 1986, at almost 8pm, in a small mining town in the far southeast of the Soviet Union called Dalnegorsk (just above North Korea), the town folk witnessed a reddish sphere silently passing over the town before crashing into the nearby Izvestkovaya Mountain. It was near-perfectly round and three meters (almost 10 feet) in diameter, with no projections or cavities.
• Eyewitness, V. Kandakov, estimated the speed of the UFO at 15 metres per hour (ie: very slowly). The object slowly ascended and descended, and its reddish glow would heat up every time it rose up. On its approach to the Izvestkovaya Mountain, the object “jerked”, and fell down like a rock.
• According to a scientist on the Amazon Prime documentary, “The Secret KGB Files”, “It was a small probe. It was not kind of a big object.” Notably, the crash sparked adverse affects in blood, a decrease in leukocyte count, and an increase in bacteria in the nearby towns folk. Scientists believe the reason was the ultra-high temperatures impact on the soil, and radiation of unknown nature.
• Two years after the incident, the Dalnegorsk area saw unusually high UFO activity. In five administrative districts of Primorye there were 33 registered objects in just one day alone, having different forms – cigar-shaped, cylindrical, spherical – and all moved absolutely silently.
Russia has had more UFO sightings than any other nation. One reason for the multitude of UFO cases is that Russian borders surround the largest land mass in the world. Of the reported UFO sightings, the most compelling case is known as the Dalnegorsk Incident. Here is a look back at the remarkable 1986 Dalnegorsk Crash, an incident that resonates powerfully with what allegedly occurred at Roswell in 1947.
This internationally famous UFO incident took place in 1986, on January 29, at 7.55 pm and according to a documentary is the “best documented crash”.
That cold January day, a reddish sphere flew into the a small mining town from in the Far East of Russia the southeastern direction, crossing part of Dalnegorsk before crashing at the Izvestkovaya Mountain – also known as Height or Hill 611, because of its size.
The object flew noiselessly, and parallel to the ground; it was approximately three metres in diameter, of a near-perfect round shape, with no projections or cavities, its colour similar to that of burning stainless steel.
One eyewitness, V. Kandakov, said that the speed of the UFO was close to 15 metres per hour.
The object slowly ascended and descended, and its glow would heat up every time it rose up.
On its approach to Hill 611 the object “jerked”, and fell down like a rock.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.