Listen to “E84 9-4-19 Ex-UFO Chief Reveals Extra-Terrestrials Do Exist and They Are a Threat” on Spreaker.
Article by Natasha Wynarczyk August 23, 2019 (dailystar.co.uk)
• The History Channel documentary series: “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” follows former US government worker Luis Elizondo’s quest to expose the truth about UFOs and the threat they could pose to humanity.|
• From 2007 to 2012, Elizondo headed the Pentagon’s top-secret Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a $22 million project tasked with investigating UFO sightings in the US and the rest of the world. Determined to uncover the truth about aliens and putting his career and credibility on the line, Elizondo quit the government to become a freelance investigator because he believed his colleagues were covering up the true extent of the threat posed by extra-terrestrial lifeforms. Says Elizondo, “Being able to have the conversation now with the American people so they can finally know what’s really going on, I think it’s a great privilege and honor for me.”
• Elizondo is the most significant member of the US Government to publicly say that he thinks aliens are real. He claims that he had no interest in the subject before being assigned to AATIP. Says Elizondo, “I spent most of my life in national security chasing bad guys. I didn’t have any preconceived notions about UFOs.” The evidence uncovered by the Pentagon’s AATIP program was kept in a 600-page “Blue Book”, named after Project Blue Book, the US government UFO study that ran from 1947 to 1969. Elizondo still has a copy of the modern Blue Book, which he keeps at an undisclosed location.
• In the first episode of the documentary series, Elizondo speaks to military personnel who claim to have seen objects from outer space, hoping their testimonies will force the US government to recognize UFOs as a threat to national security, and take action.
• On November 14, 2004, US Navy Commander David Fravor was practicing maneuvers in his fighter jet when he and another navy pilot were redirected by controllers, who said they were needed for a real life mission. Fravor and his colleague thought they were intercepting drug runners coming up from Mexico. But when they got to their destination they saw a 40-foot wingless white object that looked “like a giant tic-tac” hovering above the water. When Fravor flew towards it to get a closer look, the UFO stopped hovering and began rapidly accelerating before crossing the nose of the jet and vanishing.
• Then, Commander Fravor was told to go to a Combat Air Patrol point 60 miles away, but then moments later called it off because the mystery craft was already there. Apparently, the UFO picked up the command and beat the Navy jets to the destination, traveling 60 miles in one minute – or 3,600 miles per hour – far beyond the capabilities of US military jets.
• In 2009, former US military and police sheriff, Larry Gessner, saw a flying saucer hovering above his car. Elizondo points out that “These are not crazy people.” “These are military pilots who have been in combat and something has shaken them up to the stage that they are willing to risk their professional standing by coming forward.” “They were there and they are trained observers. They are people who can think critically.”
• Elizondo shows video footage of the “tic-tac” spacecraft taken from another fighter plane to Colonel Christopher Cooke, a retired officer and expert in military aircraft. The 90-second video shows the circular object flying slowly then zipping away at an altitude of 20,000 feet. Cooke says that “It has no characteristics of any craft I’ve seen.” “It’s staying airborne without wings… the heat from the engine isn’t visible, there’s no plume. There’s no propeller or jet engine to defy gravity.” Colonel Cooke adds: “If there are… aircraft that are doing things aerodynamically that we’ve never even thought of, then we potentially could have real trouble down the road.” Says Commander Fravor, “I’m not saying it was from outer space, but I’m not saying it’s from here either.”
On November 14, 2004, US Commander David Fravor was rehearsing manoeuvres in his fighter jet when he found himself at the centre of one of the most significant UFO encounters ever recorded.
While doing his practice flight with another navy pilot, they were redirected by controllers, who said they were needed for a mission.
At first, Commander Fravor and his colleague, who has remained anonymous, thought they were intercepting drug runners coming up from Mexico.
But when they got to their destination they saw a bizarre craft hovering above the water.
Describing it as a wingless white object which looked “like a giant tic-tac” and measured around 40ft, Commander Fravor and his colleague had never seen anything like it.
A man described as having a “fighter instinct”, Commander Fravor directed his jet towards it to get a closer look.
In response, it stopped hovering and began rapidly accelerating, before crossing the nose of the plane and vanishing.
More startling, Commander Fravor was told to go to a Combat Air Patrol point 60 miles away, but then moments later called off because the mystery craft was already there.
This means it was able to fly 60 miles in a minute and would be capable of flying 3,600 miles in an hour – beyond the capabilities of US military planes.
“I’m not saying it was from outer space, but I’m not saying it’s from here either,” says Commander Fravor, who still remains confused by what he witnessed that day.
These events are the focus of the first episode of new documentary series Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.