by Paul Harper August 5, 2018 (dailystar.co.uk)
• Dr. Roger Leir is a well-known Ufologist who claims to have removed “16 alien implants”. In independent filmmaker Jeremy Corbell’s new documentary, “Patient Seventeen”, Corbell follow Dr. Leir as he removes an alien implant from a seventeenth patient. Patient Seventeen believes he has had several experiences with intelligent lifeforms not from this planet, a claim made by more than three million Americans.
• Footage shows the patient’s surgery and then the results of scientific testing of the minute implant. Scientist Steve Colbern claims that the implant is made up of 36 elements, many of which are reportedly not found on Earth. “It’s probably a sophisticated nanotechnological device,” says Colbern.
• Nanophysicist Chris Cooper remarks, “There is nothing I can imagine that could explain why this man would have a witch’s brew of elements within a sample embedded in his leg.” “This is the most astounding array of elements in a simple sample I’ve ever seen.”
• Dr. Leir believes that the implanted device emits “scalar waves”, i.e.: electromagnetic radiation that could potentially be used for communication. Dr. Leir is convinced that the device “did not come from our solar system, much less the Earth”.
• The filmmaker asked Dr. Leir if he was sure that he wanted him to film his work. Leir said, “Yes, Jeremy. I’ve been doing this for more than two decades, and there’s something to this!” Corbell told Dr. Leir that he would film his surgery, “but if he was lying, bending the truth or trying to deceive the public in any way by altering his results, that I was going to out him.”
• “I might be sitting on the most astounding physical evidence of an off-world, non-terrestrial nanotechnological device from an advanced Alien intelligence,” exclaimed Corbell. As for Patient Seventeen, “I just want this to end, I just want it removed. ‘This is scarier than hell.”
The production is named after the 17 reported patients helped by a Dr Roger Leir, a well-known Ufologist, who alleges he has removed “16 alien implants”.
Patient Seventeen believes he has had several experiences with intelligent lifeforms not from this planet, a claim made by more than three million Americans who suffer from what’s called “alien abduction syndrome”.
The unidentified man said he never realised that there was a tiny metal object – the size of the “end of a matchstick” – in his leg, which is suggested was secretly inserted during an ET encounter.
“I just want this to end, I just want it removed,” he tells the camera.
“This is scarier than hell.”
Footage shows the patient’s surgery and then the results of scientific testing of the minute implant, which Dr Leir is convinced “did not come from our solar system, much less the Earth”.
Scientist Steve Colbern claims that the implant is made up of 36 elements, many of which are reportedly not traditionally found on Earth.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.