by Eileen AJ Connelly April 27, 2019 (nypost.com)
• Dr. Young-hae Chi , an instructor in Korean at Oxford’s Oriental Institute (England) has penned a new book in Korean entitled: Alien Visitations and the End of Humanity. In it, Chi claims that a race of insectoid beings are interbreeding with humans in order to create an intellectually superior hybrid race that can solve humanities’ problems starting with climate change.
• Chi says that these highly intelligent ‘aliens’ are stepping in because they share this Earth with humans, so the survival of the Earth biosphere is a matter of self-preservation for them. “[T]he hybrid project is a response to this impending demise of human civilization,” Chi said in a 2012 lecture where he first introduced the possibility of the hybrid race. They are living among us, but we cannot perceive them with our limited human senses.
• Chi told the Oxford student newspaper that there are four types of aliens,: “Small; tall and bold; aliens with scales and snake eyes; and finally, insect-like.” The insect-like ones rank highest on the totem pole and probably boss around the others, Chi said.
• Chi said he’s searching everywhere under the sun to support his theory, but he still needs “more evidence to support my view.”
• [Editor’s Note] Insectoid beings taking over the planet…. for our own good. This is the latest disinformational distraction coming from the Deep State bastion, Oxford University. This is a basic Deep State ploy: to take the factual premise of the existence of alien beings, such as the insectoid, and present it in a way to cause fear or ridicule so that most people will dismiss all of it as ridiculous tabloid fiction – especially since the professor admits that he cannot find anything to support his viewpoint.
The search for signs of intelligent life in the universe may have to skip Oxford University.
A spacey professor at the austere British institution claims bug-like aliens walk among us, and says they’re having very close encounters with humans — interbreeding to create a new hybrid species that could one day save Earth from climate change and other disasters.
The visitors are hardly altruists — they are meddling in our affairs because they share a “comprehensive biosphere” with humans, according to Dr. Young-hae Chi , an instructor in Korean at Oxford’s Oriental Institute.
“They come not for the sake of us, but for the sake of them, their survival, but their survival is actually our survival as well — the survival of the entire biosphere,” explained Chi, who has penned a new book in Korean on the topic called “Alien Visitations and the End of Humanity.”
It’s no coincidence that the visitors are appearing now that Earth is facing major problems, such as nuclear weapons proliferation and climactic change, he said.
“Judging from the way the ETs are acting, they have a better view of our future, perhaps it is pointing to a pessimistic future,” Chi told the Oxford Student campus newspaper this past week.
“It may be more or less assumed that the hybrid project is a response to this impending demise of human civilization,” Chi said in a 2012 lecture where he first introduced the possibility of the hybrid race.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.