by Cheryl Costa December 12, 2018 (syracusenewtimes.com)
• Why are extraterrestrials here? It’s the most common question I (Cheryl Costa) get asked during media interviews, at UFO conferences, and from just everyday people who know I write about the subject. I think the best answer is that there is an unseen extraterrestrial caretaker species here to protect the Earth’s human species from an aggressor off-world species who would subjugate us or destroy us. And also to prevent the more aggressive Earth humans from selfishly destroying this lovely blue planet we live on.
• According to Ancient Astronaut theory, extraterrestrials have been teaching our forbearers arts and sciences, nudging our species toward being technologically capable of leaving this planet to explore the stars.
• Were the reported aerial battles over the skies of Nuremberg, Germany on April 14, 1561, and over Basel, Switzerland on July 27 and 28 and August 7, 1566 actually a clash between an off-world aggressor species and another caretaker species?
• In July and August 1945 the United States detonated three nuclear weapons: one in the New Mexico desert, followed by nuclear attacks on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. By June and July 1947, there was a massive wave of “flying saucer-type” craft reported from 39 states. Perhaps this set off concerns with our ET caretakers.
• In Robert Hastings’ book UFOs and Nukes, Hastings reported more than 80 accounts of unknown craft hovering over and disabling nuclear missiles and their control facilities at various times during the mid- to late-1960s. Were they our ET caretakers?
• In February 2018, I interviewed intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, the former director of the top-secret Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). He told me that the “UFOs seem to be interested in our most advanced military technology.”
• Thomas Conwell, the author of the THEY Are Here book series, has noted a trend where the ET caretakers seem acutely interested in cleaning up our polluted areas, strip mining and waste areas.
• It seems that our ET caretakers keep telling we humans a common message: “Take care of your planet!”
Why are extraterrestrials here? It’s the most common question I get asked during media interviews, at UFO conferences, and from just everyday people who know I write about the subject.
The answer isn’t easy because Earth humans don’t have a clue regarding the extraterrestrials’ interests. In our own culture we all have different motivations, be it fame, fortune, family life and other influences. We’re certainly not all the same in terms of our needs, desires and pursuits.
Cultural aspects play a big part in our interests and outlook. I’ve met people who have told me they’ve never seen Star Trek or Star Wars. I’ve also known others who have never read Harry Potter books or seen the movie adaptations. Just these few dissimilarities alone define a vast difference in western cultural perspective.
So when it comes to extraterrestrials, too many people try to interpret them from a specific human cultural viewpoint.
Why are extraterrestrials here? I tend to think humans are interesting to watch and study. I suppose that might be the extraterrestrial xenoanthropologist’s viewpoint.
If you are a follower of the Ancient Astronaut theory, there seems to be a huge preponderance of evidence to suggest that extraterrestrials have been visiting during human evolution. They seem to have been teaching our ancient forbearers’ arts and sciences, as well as nudging us as a species toward technologically being capable of leaving this planet in the far future.
Then there’s what I call the extraterrestrial protector and nanny caretaker aspect. On the morning of April 14, 1561, the citizenry of the German city of Nuremberg awoke to a massive aerial battle going on in the skies over the city. It happened again five years later in Basel, Switzerland, on July 27 and 28 and Aug. 7, 1566. Was this a clash between an off-world aggressor species and another caretaker species?
Of course, Nuremberg and Basel were long ago, so how about something a bit more modern? In July and August 1945 the United States detonated three nuclear weapons: one in the New Mexico desert, followed by nuclear attacks on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Shortly afterward, strange crafts in our world’s skies became a major topic of discussion.
In June and July 1947, there was a massive wave of “flying saucer-type” craft reported from 39 states via the wire services of the day. There was an exhaustive study in the 1960s by NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) author Ted Bloecher in his book Report on the UFO Wave of 1947.
Did our nanny off-world caretakers realize that our war was like primitive species playing with a box of nuclear matches? Perhaps this set off concerns with the nanny ET caretakers.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.