Article by Michael Moran July 28, 2019 (dailystar.co.uk)
• One of the main reasons for President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq in 2003 was Saddam Hussein’s alleged ‘weapons of mass destruction’. But those weapons were never actually found. So then, why would Bush and his British counterpart, Tony Blair, risk their political careers and legacy on such an unreliable pretext?
• Dr Michael E. Salla (ExoPolitics.org) believes that the ‘dodgy dossier’ that Bush and Blair used as a pretext for invading Iraq was a cover for their true motivation – to find and activate a ‘Stargate’ possibly hidden beneath the “Dark Ziggurat” of Enzu, which once was the lair of notorious Sumerian sorcerer Gimil-ishbi. Salla describes a Stargate as an artifact that allows instantaneous space-time means of travel to teleport from one place to another.
• In a 2003 paper entitled “Exopolitical Perspective on the Preemptive War Against Iraq”, Dr Salla claims there is evidence for a long-term extraterrestrial involvement in Iraq, dating back to ancient Sumer. (see Dr Salla’s Research Study #2 here)
• Dr Salla cites historian Zecharia Sitchin to identify a group of some 200 aliens known as the ‘Nephilim’, who rebelled against their superiors in the region of Iraq/Iran. Salla also points to the ‘Elohim’ who interacted with, and perhaps even created an early civilization on Earth. These beings, collectively called the “Anunnaki”, come from our solar system’s most mysterious planet, Nibiru. Nibiru has such an elliptical orbit around the Sun that it will only travel to within the orbit of Jupiter once every 3,600 years. The rest of the time it spends in the darkness of the outer solar system.
• American officials were concerned that, with the Stargate, Saddam Hussein could have traveled to Nibiru and obtained advanced extraterrestrial weaponry, and possible Anunnaki allies. They concocted fake evidence to invade Iraq in order to avoid an interplanetary war. Said Dr Salla, “I think that was a big part of the reason why the Bush Administration went into Iraq [was] to stop Hussein from revealing this information, and to also get control [of the Anunnaki Stargate] themselves.”
• In 1991, Nibiru came through the outer solar system and Anunnaki beings once again visited the Earth. However, an Anunnaki saucer was accidentally shot down by a US Air Force during the First Gulf War. Dr Salla claims that while Hussein controlled the search for the Stargate in Southern Iraq, the Germans were excavating the Sumerian city of Uruk and the US monitored the entire area from the sky. Then Bush II again invaded Iraq in 2003. Was Operation Iraqi Freedom the culmination of the search for the Stargate? Did the US and its allies find and remove the Stargate? It is unknown. And it is highly unlikely that we will ever be able to confirm the existence of a Stargate to Nibiru, when the cover-up is on such an interplanetary-scale.
SADDAM’s weapons of mass destruction were one of the main reasons for George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq in 2003.
But those weapons were never conclusively found – and the questionable underpinnings of the second Gulf War have blighted the reputations of both Bush and his UK counterpart, Tony Blair, ever since.
Why would two men who were so focused their political reputation and legacy launch such a dangerous operation on such an unreliable pretext?
One Australian scientist thinks he has the answer.
Dr Michael E. Salla believes that the ‘dodgy dossier’ that Bush and Blair used as a pretext for invading Iraq in 2003 was a cover for a wilder, even more unbelievable motive.
Salla claims that aliens that he identifies as being from the mysterious 10th Planet of the Solar System, Nibiru, had a long-runningrelationship with the people of the Iraq / Iran region.
In a paper entitled Exopolitical Perspective on the Premptive War Against Iraq he says that there is evidence for a long-term alien involvement in the area, dating back to the earliest days of the Sumerian civilization that once dominated the fertile lands along the banks of Euphrates.
He cites the claims by historian Zecharia Sitchin of the ‘Nephilim’, a group of some 200 aliens who rebelled against their superiors, the ‘Elohim’ and interacted with – perhaps even created – early civilisation on Earth.
These claims centre around the idea that Nibiru has a highly eccentric orbit that sometimes brings it close to Earth – in
an orbit somewhere between Mars and Jupiter, but most often leaves it lost in the blackness of the outer Solar System.
The Nibiru hypothesis is partially supported by the work of astronomers Chad Trujillo and Scott Sheppard who in 2014 demonstrated the possibility of a large planetary body lurking on the outer reaches of the Solar System.
Their hypothesis doesn’t, though, allow for the super-Earth sized planet wandering into the Asteroid Belt.
Nevertheless, Salla is sure that these two groups of aliens, who he collectively calls the Annukai, periodically visit humanity, in a 3,600 year cycle that coincides with its nearest approaches to Earth.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.