Article by Jazz Shaw April 18, 2020 (hotair.com)
• On April 16th, ‘To the Stars Academy’ (TTSA) founder, Tom DeLonge spoke with DJs Marty and Danielle at the San Diego radio station 91X to promote a newly released song by DeLonge’s band, ‘Angels and Airwaves’. At the beginning of the interview, when asked if he was trying to cheer people up during these dark times of the pandemic, DeLonge went on a tangent about how important it was for people to use the power of their minds to focus on positive things. This led to a discussion of how powerful human consciousness really is. (see beginning of 9:25 minute video below)
• DeLonge claimed to have a secret “sensitive” government document showing how the Pentagon was interested in a 10-year-old boy from China who could move things with his mind. He said that “it was part of the UFO program at the Pentagon” and that the Department of Defense had established its own program to find people who could replicate the telekinetic experiment.
• DeLonge went on to describe the Pentagon’s experiment: “[T]hey put a piece of paper in a glass mason jar and they screwed the lid on it. With their mind (the people recruited to the experiment) moved the paper through the lid of the jar six feet across the floor. And it says (it) right there in the document with the letterhead and everything, on our defense (letterhead).
• DeLonge goes on to say that he has another DoD report detailing how “they healed like thirty mice with crazy terminal cancers. [T]hey healed all the mice with just energy healing in a lab.”
• Luis Elizondo and the other former government and intelligence agency employees who are now with the ‘To The Stars Academy’ have stated that they have a lot more information on AATIP, UFOs and paranormal research conducted by the government that they cannot release due to Non-Disclosure Agreements. It would seem that DeLonge has let the proverbial cats out of the bag.
• Can there be any truth to this? We’ve known for a long time that the United States government – particularly the CIA – has had a running interest in psychic phenomenon and done research on related subjects. One such actual program was the basis for the 2009 movie ‘The Men Who Stare at Goats’.
• Tinkering around with telekinesis and energy healing is one thing, but official government documentation showing it has actually worked is a bombshell. If DeLonge does have what is likely to be a classified, top secret DoD document, it probably came from Elizondo or another one of his ‘TTSA’ associates. Luis’ phone might be ringing off the hook with people wanting to have a word with him.
• Or had DeLonge only seen such a DoD document? Or just heard about such a document? Regardless, it is still fascinating that we are veering into the realms of telekinesis and energy healing. The disclosure roller coaster ride will only get bumpier from here on out.
Buckle up, campers, because this is a truly bizarre story. Of course, I don’t remember the last time I read a story about former Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge that didn’t wind up diving down one rabbit hole or another. This week, Tom did an interview with two DJs on radio station 91X in San Diego. He was promoting a new song that was just released by his current band, Angels and Airwaves. The hosts seemed thrilled to have him on as a guest and they clearly weren’t there to talk about DeLonge’s more “unique” work with To The Stars Academy, UFOs, aliens or any of the rest of the stuff that Tom’s regularly asked about these days. Instead, they kicked off the interview by asking him how he decided to release the single now and if he was trying to cheer people up during these dark times of the pandemic.
That’s when things got weird. Tom started off talking about how it was important for people to use the power of their minds to focus on positive
things, which was a normal enough thing to say. But then he derailed the conversation by talking about how powerful human consciousness really is. As an example, he claimed to have secret government documents showing how the Pentagon was interested in some kid from China who could supposedly move things with his mind. He then went further, claiming that the Department of Defense established its own program where they found people who could replicate the experiment. The radio hosts just sat there looking more and more bewildered. (Silva Record, emphasis added)
Tom DeLonge: I was struck, kind of, by public consciousness because there’s a lot of studies that have been done, and a lot within the US government as well that I’m aware of, but that your mind… your mind over matter… that saying is very true… where they found, and I actually have a really amazing sensitive document that… and I’d always tell people about this, where they actually were…it was part of the UFO program at the Pentagon. They were following this kid in China that can move objects with his mind and he was like 10 years old.
Tom DeLonge: Yeah, so they repeated the experiment in the Department of Defense. And they put a piece of paper in a glass mason jar and they screwed the lid on it. With their mind they moved the paper through the lid of the jar six feet across the floor. And it says right there in the document with the letterhead and everything, on our defense (letterhead).
9:25 minute video of DeLonge with Marty & Danielle (’91X San Diego’ YouTube)
discussing a Chinese telekenesis study and mass consciousness in first 3 minutes of video
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.