Nazi UFO Toy Pulled for Historical Inaccuracy
by Eric Limer June 21, 2018 (popularmechanics.com)
• The venerable Revell model company (acquired last year by Quantum Capital Partners) was forced to terminate their line of scale models depicting the Nazi Haunebu II spacecraft due to a complaint by the Dresden Military History Museum in Germany of its’ historical inaccuracy and lack of disclosure thereof on the packaging. The model’s packaging said that the Haunebu II was the first object able to fly in space with a top speed of over 3700 mph.
• According to the museum, the Haunebu II never existed. The source states that the toy model represents a historical narrative that overestimates the Nazi’s level of technology and scientific innovations and serve to mythologize the fascist regime.
• Dresden Military History Museum historian Jens Wehner told a German newspaper, “At that time [of WWII] it was technologically impossible to build something like this. … Enthusiasts can use this as a strategy to cast doubt on what we know today about National Socialism.” For good measure, Wehner added that the Nazi’s were unable to do anything ambitious, citing an over-sized tank that was tactically useless.
• And for the article’s writer’s part, he informs his readers that “there was no secret Nazi base in Antarctica either”.
• [Editor’s Rant] This article and its companion article “Humanity Is Likely the Only Intelligent Civilization”, in which Oxford scholars have concluded that the only place in the universe that harbors intelligent life is here on Earth, are glaring examples of how desperate the governmental Deep State and the global elite cabal is to suppress the public’s knowledge.
From discontinuing a model of the Nazi Haunebu to Amazon’s recent decision to not offer Dr Michael Salla’s new book Antarctica’s Hidden History for sale in all of Europe because a small part of a Nazi flag is shown on the book’s cover, even though Dr Salla found many other books sold in Europe with more prominent Nazi swastikas on their cover (see ExoNews article here), to insisting that there is no such thing as extraterrestrial beings, the cabal is going the extra distance to whitewash the true history of the past century. They simply deny the existence of extraterrestrial beings and brand any mention of Nazis as subversive propaganda per se.
The giant multi-national banks and corporations hold sway over smaller companies to do their bidding, while both academia and the media are compelled to propagate the cabal’s decreed historical narrative.
On this July 4th Independence Day let us begin to free ourselves from the cabal’s programming, start thinking for ourselves, and outwardly respect and support those who dare to present an ‘alternative viewpoint’ that just happens to be the truth.
A model of the nonexistent Nazi UFO “Haunebu II” produced by model company Revell will no longer be produced after criticism about its historical inaccuracy. The model’s packaging, which falsely proclaimed the “round aircraft” was the first object able to fly in space with a top speed of 6000 kph (over 3700 mph), failed to mention that the craft was never built, drawing fire from The German Children’s Protection Association (DKSB) and Dresden’s Military History Museum (MHM), according to German publication, The Local.
While Revel produces plenty of models depicting fictional spacecraft and real-life Nazi war machines this crossover product drew criticism because its lack of disclosure that the craft never existed or flew plays into prevalent, ahistorical narratives that overestimate the Nazi’s level of technology and scientific innovations and serve to mythologize the fascist regime.
As Military History Museum historian Jens Wehner told German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung: “At that time it was technologically impossible to build something like this. … Enthusiasts can use this as a strategy to cast doubt on what we know today about National Socialism.”
The true legacy of many of the Nazi’s most ambitious technological projects is not success, but unrestrained excess and abject failure. Look no further than Hitler’s frenzied dreams of the Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte, a tank so large as to be a land battleship. The project was ultimately a boondoggle, abandoned because its gargantuan size would have rendered it both extremely vulnerable and tactically useless.
Revell, for its part, agrees with the criticism, saying in a statement: “Unfortunately, our product description does not adequately express this and we apologize for it.”
While we’re at it, there was no secret Nazi base in Antarctica either, though the pollution from one of the Nazi’s actually existent battleships still affects Norway to this day.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.