Article by Mike Adams Octobber 16, 2020 (brobible.com)
• It’s impossible not to wonder, “Are we alone in the universe?” Evidence has surfaced over the decades showing that there’s a pretty good chance other civilizations exist. Religious adherents often scoff at the idea of life outside our planet. Their guidebook doesn’t say anything about big-headed, beady-eyed aliens. Some believe that advanced extraterrestrial may be our master controllers, and we’re all just part of one big project assembled for their amusement. Could we be walking around in an alien ant farm? Are we test-tube specimens who couldn’t possibly understand life as we know it?
• Alexander Panov is a top scientist at the Institute of Nuclear Physics of Moscow State University. He is the leader of the SETI scientific and cultural center under the Council on Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), and chairman of the Life and Mind in the Universe department of the Council on Astronomy of the RAS. Panov told the Russian state media outlet RIA Novosti that the reason humans haven’t been formally introduced to alien civilizations is that we’re just an experiment.
• Panov believes that extraterrestrials have the whole of humanity under Earthly imprisonment, and they do not want to interfere with our natural progression to see if we will evolve into anything worthwhile, or whether we’ll just destroy everything in our paths on a quest for answers that have always been beyond our reach. We are essentially cosmic entertainment. “It lies in the fact that highly humanized civilizations do not interfere in our development and have created a quarantine zone around us, a radio silence zone so as not to interfere with our independent development,” Panov told RIA Novosti.
• If Panov’s theory is accurate, the we humans are down here making art, writing books, and hoping that our social media followers will “like” our stupid photos. We think we’re at the top of the food chain. All the while, interplanetary beings are up there tapping on the aquarium glass, giving us stupid pet names, and talking about how cute we are. They must be amused at how we use different interpretations of manmade texts to wage wars against each other, commit acts of terror, and otherwise keep us from getting along.
• Our extraterrestrial overlords must marvel at how Americans now have two presidential candidates fighting over a political office that neither would be able to find, if not for GPS. If Earth really is just entertainment for a superior class of extraterrestrials, they are getting their money’s worth. Why would they want to reveal themselves and ruin a good thing?
• So it’s probably for the best that we keep the aliens laughing. Otherwise, they might get bored, swoop down here with ray-guns blazing, and show us what it’s really like to live in a dystopia. The last thing any of us need is to become sex slaves to a society of malevolent green anarchists.
If you hang around outside long enough at night, it’s impossible not to wonder, “Are we alone in the universe?” Especially if you’ve just consumed a handful of magic mushrooms and are listening to “Echoes” from Pink Floyd’s Meddle album. Oh, and if there happens to be a couple of dogs barking incessantly in the background, forget about it. That’s when those deep thoughts really start to make a man feel like a lost character in the last twenty minutes of the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, and he’s catapulting at speeds through unseen dimensions only to end up at the death bed portal known as the end. You can almost smell the door that leads to the other side.
Let’s just say they were really good shrooms, and leave it at that. But it goes without saying that even without mind-altering chemicals coursing through the old noggin, the question remains: Are we the only “intelligent” life floating around in outer space? Religious nuts often scoff at the idea of life outside our pissant planet – their guidebook doesn’t say anything about beady-eyed men — but evidence has surfaced over the decades showing that there’s a pretty damn good chance other civilizations exist. And maybe, perhaps, quite possibly, those big-head bastards aren’t huge fans of humanity. Or better yet, maybe they are our master controllers, and we’re all just part of one big project assembled for their amusement. Yikes! The apostles didn’t write anything about that, did they?
It might sound a bit far-fetched to suggest that we are actually walking around in an alien ant farm and that life as we know it cannot be explained because we’re nothing but meaningless specimens of test-tube tomfoolery. But that could be the case. No, this isn’t some warped idea that I conjured during a psychedelic trip underneath the starry skies. It is one that a leading Russian scientist would be willing to bet his left nut and a bottle of vodka on. Well, we didn’t actually ask him whether he’d give up a testicle if his theory proved to be a load of caca, but he seems pretty confident.
So we’re betting by proxy.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.