by Joy Basu May 26, 2018 (dailystar.co.uk)
• Several years ago, a former U.S. Air Force lieutenant, Bob Jacobs, was interviewed on CNN’s Larry King Live. Jacobs said that he had witnessed a UFO at Vandenburg Air Force Base. When he told his superiors, “We got a UFO”, he was ordered by his senior officer to “…never to speak of this again”. “As far as you’re concerned, this didn’t happen.”
• In March of 1967, witnesses at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana saw a red glowing UFO hovering just outside the front gate. Malmstrom is responsible for a large amount of nuclear weapons. When the UFO appeared, all of their nuclear missiles shut down and went completely dead.
• Toward the end of the 1970s and early ’80s, the U.S. attempted to put a nuclear weapon on the moon and explode it for scientific measurements. “[ETs] destroyed the weapon before it got to the moon.”
• Could it be that extraterrestrials are trying to prevent humans from using nuclear weapons because we simply cannot be trusted with such massive power?
• [Editor’s Note] The article’s original title is “Aliens Are Sabotaging Nuclear Weapons, Says Wacky Conspiracist”. This is exactly the type of ridicule and deception that the government has employed since the 1940’s with regard to UFOs and extraterrestrials. It continues today. Paul Hertz, Astrophysics Division director at NASA Headquarters in Washington said last year: “The only life we know about is on Earth. NASA is always looking for life out there, and when we find it, we will tell you.” This is known as an institutional lie – a lie mandated by the government. Incidents such as those described in this article are always considered wacky until they are shown to be true. That is now happening with the Disclosure Movement. Will mainstream ‘journalists’ be regarded by future historians as ‘wacky’ when it is revealed that the mainstream media has been spouting Deep State propaganda and institutionalized ridicule for the past seventy years?
Conspiracy theorists have long believed the world’s governments are hiding knowledge of extraterrestrials.
The theory was boosted last year after it emerged the Pentagon had managed a secret multi-million dollar UFO programme for years.
And now an anonymous ufologist has claimed aliens are trying to prevent humans from using nuclear weapons, “because we simply cannot be trusted with such massive power.”
Writing on the website Alien Revelations, the author states the example of former US Air Force lieutenant Bob Jacobs’ interview on CNN’s Larry King Live show several years ago.
Bob claimed his seniors warned him to stay mum after they witnessed a UFO at Vandernburg Air Force Base.
He was told: “You are never to speak of this again”.
Bob had been the first officer awarded with an insignia for guided missiles in the Air Force.
On that evening, he claims to have witnessed something inexplicable, and told his superiors: “We got a UFO!”
However, Jacobs’ superiors did not seem as excited and he was immediately told: “As far as you’re concerned, this didn’t happen.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.