“The Consistency Is Mind Boggling” – University Professor On Alien Abductions
by Arjun Walia September 21, 2018 (collective-evolution.com)
• “Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel” – Roscoe Hiellenkoetter, first CIA director in 1947.
• “Some of what people report as UFOs are extraterrestrial (ET) vehicles… actually have ET crews [that] catch and release humans.” — Dr. Don Donderi, retired McGill University Psychology Professor.
• Dr. David M. Jacobs, retired Temple University professor, says that there are millions of people all over the world who share remarkably consistent stories of being abducted by intelligent extraterrestrials. “I’ve worked with people from Africa, and Asia, and Latin-America, and Europe and so forth… the consistency (of abductee stories) is mind-boggling,” says Jacobs. “[W]ithout consistency there is no phenomenon, and it is the consistency that keeps coming back…People come back with unusual scars on their body, fully formed scars that weren’t there before.”
• To distinguish, there are forced abductions we call ‘abductees’. Then there are simply contactees who don’t experience any type of forced abduction or strange procedures that are performed on them. A lot of people have friendly, informative, and mysterious type of contact experiences. And there are a range of beings that have been reported with consistency, including human looking ones.
• Along with these contact experiences come telepathic messages, in many cases to warn of future destruction unless human rapidly evolves and, grows up, so to speak. Many abductees also report a sense of remorse and empathy within some of these forced abductions, others do not.
• Humanity is at a crossroads, and our hesitance to accept certain realities these days is drifting, and acceptance is coming in. Our perception of reality is shifting. The experiences of contactees and abductees could perhaps help us decipher a message for humanity where we can be free from the chains of economic slavery and allowed to grow and advance as a species. Our destiny is no doubt in the stars.
“We know that the phenomenon is very, very widespread around the world. People think that this is an American phenomenon, it is not. I’ve worked with people from Africa, and Asia, and Latin-America, and Europe and so forth… All say the same thing all around the world, it does not matter where they’re from. People often ask me whether there’s any consistency in abduction accounts, the consistency is mind-boggling.”
The quote above comes from Dr. David M. Jacobs, a recently retired professor of History at Temple University. He’s one of many academics who’ve been studying the ‘alien abduction’ phenomenon for a long time. We’re talking about full-out investigations and actual case work. Himself and practically every other researcher in this field would tell you that yes, the consistency is indeed jaw-dropping. People who claim to have been abducted by intelligent extraterrestrials, or come in contact with beings, and there are millions of them all over the world, all share remarkably consistent stories.
“I work with people who have MD’s, or psychiatrists, psychologists… people who are university professors, and people who have never been able to hold a job…and everybody in-between. The vast material that they talk about has never been in the public domain, without consistency there is no phenomenon, and it is the consistency that keeps coming back…People are physically missing from their normal environments when they are abducted, people come back with unusual scars on their body, fully formed scars that weren’t there before.”
It’s important to make a distinction here. There are all sorts of contacts happening. There are forced abductions, we call these people abductees, then there are simply contactees. Contactees don’t experience any type of forced abduction or strange procedures that are performed on them like abductees, there is also a wealth of data showing that a lot of people have friendly, informative, and mysterious type of contact experiences as well, and there are a range of beings (which also show up with consistency in multiple experiencer accounts) that have also been reported with consistency, including human looking ones. Along with these experiences come telepathic messages, in many cases appear to warn of future destruction unless human rapidly evolves and, grows up, so to speak.
Many abductees also report a sense of remorse and empathy within some of these forced abductions, others do not.
Dr. Jacobs goes on to state, regarding abductions, a very interesting point, “Now, let us suppose it is not happening, all those things still remain, and yet it’s not happening, there is no such thing as the abduction phenomenon. If that is the case, we have found the most important thing ever in the history of neurology, brain function, cognition… All these people are saying the same thing at their risk, this is not going to bring applause to them, that they say they’ve been abducted by aliens from outer space. High functioning people say this knowing full well it could destroy their careers, and they say this around the world…And it’s not happening, then what?”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.