by Arjun Walia January 22, 2018 (collective-evolution.com)
UFO’s have been spotted many times over Antarctica, and many claim there are ET remnants and a lost civilization being covered up in Antarctica.
Over the past seventy years we have seen an enormous amount of evidence showing that UFOs are real, and that some of them might be of extraterrestrial origin. The U.S. government and former government officials recently released information of a Pentagon study of UFOs and an F-18 cockpit video tracking a “tic tac” shaped UFO in 2004. They claim that the Pentagon program was shut down. But these types of black budget programs are never actually shut down. This is a type of secrecy that’s common in the secret world of black budget and special access programs.
The government and power elite have deceived us with fake news on so many different topics. Examples would be the so-called war against drugs and terrorism. UFO groups and movements have a long history of infiltration by government agents. The UFO field is full of disinformation. One must do their research and learn to use their discernment.
Still, there is plenty of information out there that comes from sources that can be completely verified. Based on corroborating evidence, it appears that a clandestine black budget Secret Space Program does exist. If anybody is claiming to come from this black budget program, the least we can do is hear them out and then compare it with all the existing information we have today.
Corey Goode claims to have been part of the Secret Space Program, having numerous experiences with extraterrestrial beings. It is true that Goode’s credentials in this program cannot be verified, and some seriously doubt his credibility. Corey appears to be sharing information that could be real, although one cannot yet identify who he truly is within these programs. This is why we must use our intuition when looking at this sort of information. ‘How does it feel?’ is a question to ask yourself. (see 2:52 minute video clip of Corey Goode below)
When it comes to the topic of UFOs and extraterrestrials, who can we really trust? The best sources are the opinions of researchers from around the world, and the ‘whistleblowers’ that come forward. Many of these people have some amazing stories that corroborate the stories of others and the information that’s already out there. This makes it easier for UFO researchers to put two and two together.
It’s up to you to decide what resonates and what doesn’t.
Are there aliens in Antarctica? Were there ever? The idea of aliens or a lost civilization having once inhabited, or still inhabiting, Antarctica has been talked about for some time. This isn’t all that far fetched when you consider that we have been, and are currently being visited by extraterrestrials.
It has been hypothesized for centuries, and within the past decade alone, we have seen an enormous amount of evidence showing that UFOs are real, and that some of them might be extraterrestrial in origin. In fact, at the end of 2017, the US Government released an official video of one of these objects for the first time ever. It was filmed travelling at speeds and performing maneuvers that no known air-craft can. The Navy pilot, and another recently retired gentleman from the Department of Defense, Louis Elizondo, both shared their belief that these objects are extraterrestrial, as have many others before them.
The footage came via an “Ariel Threat Identification Program” that had been running, and claims say that it was shut down. Based on all of my research, these programs have been running for a long time, and they’ve never actually been shut down.
“There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, from other civilizations. That it behooves us, in case of these people in the future or now should turn hostile, to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of ‘rubishing’ by tabloid newspapers.” – Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, Former Chief of Defense Staff, 5 Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
Corey Goode, author and alleged Secret Space Program whistleblower has talked about a process of revealing this UFO and ET information to the public slowly. A process referred to as ‘drip disclosure’ or ‘slow disclosure.’ This in itself raises a number of questions and concerns, one of them being the fact that the government and those who use their power to influence government policy have deceived us and provided the public with fake news on so many different topics. A few great examples would be the so-called war against drugs and terrorism. Why should we expect accuracy and truth when it comes to the topic of UFOs?
In a recent interview we did with Corey Goode, we spoke about some of the recent findings in Antarctica as it relates to warm environments beneath the ice that could harbour life. This immediately raises the question of “are we about to hear more drip disclosure about Antarctica?” Why is this question raised? Because many have claimed there are ET remnants and a lost civilization being covered-up in Antarctica.
UFO’s have also been spotted many times in Antarctica. Here’s one document from the CIA archives to use as an example, it states as follows:
“ANTARCTIC FLYING SAUCERS” – A group of red, green, and yellow flying saucers has been seen flying over Deception Island for two hours by Argentine, Chilean and British bases (military) in Antarctica. The flying saucers were also seen flying in formation over the South Orkney islands in quick circles.”
What’s Going On In Antarctica, Who Can We Trust?
When it comes to the topic of UFOs and extraterrestrials, who can we really trust? The best sources to go off of are the documents that we have, the opinions of researchers from around the world, and the ‘whistleblowers’ that come forward. This is the best way to present information in a credible way and have it touch the masses, especially those who are still unaware of the subject. The positions these whistleblowers have held in their own is right is quite shocking, from ex-Directors to Lockheed Martin, to four star generals and more.
That being said, UFO groups and movements also have a long history of infiltration by government connections. Whether they do this, and have done this to find out more information, or to simply litter the field with disinformation is completely separate topic. Organizations like MUFON or initiatives like Project Bluebook are great examples.
This field is full of disinformation, and one must really do their research and learn to use their discernment.
A more modern-day example would be the To The Stars Academy, the group that the US Government went through to release their recent UFO video.
For the most part, the whistleblowers that have come forward are all sharing some very interesting information that corroborates with a lot of information others in the field are sharing as well. To many of them, the reality of the extraterrestrial hypothesis isn’t even a question, based on what they’ve experienced.
“I also learned about incidents involving nuclear weapons, and among these incidents were a couple of nuclear weapons sent into space were destroyed by the extraterrestrials. . . . At the very end of the 70s and the early 80s, we attempted to put a nuclear weapon on the moon and explode it for scientific measurements and other things, which was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials. They destroyed the weapon before it got to the moon.” – Colonel Ross Dedrickson
The next step, would be to examine those who claim to have contact with these beings, and many have.
“Yes, it’s both. It’s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it’s also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension. And so the phenomenon stretches us, or it asks us to stretch to open to realities that are not simply the literal physical world, but to extend to the possibility that there are other unseen realities from which our consciousness, our, if you will, learning processes over the past several hundred years have closed us off.” – John Mack
Many of these people have some amazing stories that corroborate with the stories of others and the information that’s already out there. This makes it easier for UFO researchers to put two and two together.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNewswith any copyright issue.
by Samuel Popejoy January 24, 2018 (listverse.com)
• Ever since the German Vril Society provided the blueprints for Nazi flying saucers, and the Roswell crash brought UFOs to the USA, the possibility of advanced extraterrestrial spacecraft have captured the imagination. Over the decades, a steady stream of whistle-blowers have come forward with “inside information” on free energy, reverse engineered UFOs, secret slave colonies, antigravity, and government cover-ups that, if proven true, would spark drastic and irrevocable changes to life on this planet. Here are the top ten whistleblowers who have risked everything to expose the existence of black budget space programs.
• 1) Corey Goode – Goode, who came forward in 2015, claims to have been recruited as a teenager and served for twenty years in a US Navy secret space program. Among his many revelations, Goode says that beneath the ice of Antarctica lies the ancient ruins and technology of a master race that is a hybrid of early earth humans and extraterrestrial refugees fleeing from a highly advanced but doomed planet. Goode claims that an imminent full-disclosure event will rewrite human history and usher in a new age.
• 2) Edgar Mitchell – When confronted with the majesty of outer space, the Apollo 14 astronaut experienced a profound spiritual awakening. Mitchell publicly revealed that the US government is aware of the existence of alien spacecraft and extraterrestrials who were drawn to this planet by the emergence of nuclear weapon technology during WWII, and that the government has continued to cover up this information in order to hide its acquisition of this advanced alien technology.
• 3) Karl Wolfe – The former Air Force sergeant says that he was shown a photo of a large base on the ‘dark’ side of the Moon taken prior to the 1969 Moon landing, and that NASA, the NSA, and the US Air Force have maintained a policy of destroying such photos.
• 4) Richard Doty – A former Air Force investigator, Richard Doty was recently featured in Steven Greer’s documentary “Unacknowledged” confirming the government’s knowledge of the existence of UFOs and reverse engineered technologies. However, he is also the guy who in the 1980’s fed lies and disinformation to a well-meaning US citizen, Paul Bennewitz, until Bennewitz suffered a mental breakdown.
• 5) Tom DeLonge – DeLonge changed his career from Blink-182 rock star to the founder of “To The Stars Academy”, now working with former government officials and military officers to disclose the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs. DeLonge’s group was instrumental in the December release of a UFO-themed New York Times article and a US Navy jet cockpit video of a tic tac shaped UFO. But some folks suspect that DeLonge is being used in yet another a government disinformation campaign.
• 6) Luis Elizondo – The former head of the Pentagon’s ‘Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program’ Elizondo has recently joined up with Tom DeLonge’s ‘To The Stars Academy’ to present ‘official’ evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs. Elizondo told CNN that he had seen enough during his tenure in the program to be convinced that human beings aren’t the only intelligent life in the universe.
• 7) Steven Greer – Over the course of his career, Greer has met with dozens of supposed secret space program insiders, acquired thousands of documents to back up his claims, and has founded two organizations to promote the release of secret technologies and disclosure of ET contact. Among his claims is that oil, coal and natural gas companies have actively suppressed free energy technology; that Marilyn Monroe was killed to prevent her from repeating what John and Bobby Kennedy had told her about UFO; and that the existence of extraterrestrials is kept secret from even the President of the United States.
• 8) Bob Dean – As a master sergeant in NATO headquarters during the 1960’s, Bob Dean was given a “Cosmic Top Secret’ document of NATO’s investigation into UFOs, which concluded that extraterrestrials had been visiting the Earth for hundreds of years but posed no threat. Dean thereafter retired from the military and embarked on a life-long career researching and revealing the existence of UFOs.
• 9) William Tompkins – As an aerospace engineer for top US defense contractors, Tompkins claims to have designed more than sixteen spacecraft for the Navy’s secret space program, some of which are still in use today. He claimed that negative extraterrestrials have been exploding humanity to perpetuate war and strife, while more positive ETs are attempting to accelerate our spiritual evolution.
• 10) Bob Lazar – In 1993, physicist Bob Lazar was among the first to reveal the government’s reverse engineering of UFO craft utilizing anti-matter and anti-gravity propulsion at the now notorious Area 51/S4 installation in Nevada.
Over the course of the last century, the public imagination has been simultaneously enthralled and terrified at the prospect of extraterrestrial involvement in human affairs. Ever since rumors emerged that the secretive Vril Society in Germany had successfully channeled beings from other stars in a trance state, and schematics were unveiled of what appeared to be Nazi flying saucers, the world became obsessed with the idea of communication with extraterrestrials. With the Roswell crash in 1947 and the subsequent surge of UFO sightings and apparent abductions that started taking place shortly thereafter, the collective mind became inextricably focused on the idea of ETs and their potential interaction with humankind.
Over the years, dozens of apparent insiders have come out of the woodwork with stories of free energy, reverse engineered UFOs, secret slave colonies, antigravity, and government cover-ups that, if ever proven true, would spark drastic and irrevocable changes to life on this planet for every one of its inhabitants. The advent of free energy technology alone would put a permanent end to poverty and hunger, freeing humanity from the rule of a tyrannical and corrupt elite who have foisted upon them war after meaningless war.
While some would say that such a monumental clandestine effort to explore space and research UFOs would be impossible to keep under wraps, it bears remembering that no one knew about the Manhattan Project until the first nuclear weapons were detonated over Japan and that everyone thought Operation Northwoods, the plot to stage terrorist attacks on American soil to justify invading Cuba, was a conspiracy theory until the pertinent documentation was declassified. While many of the following testimonials may seem completely beyond belief, the alleged existence of black budget space programs is one secret that these ten individuals have risked everything to expose.
1. Corey Goode
If even ten percent of what Corey Goode claims ever ends up being proven true, humanity is due for a brutal wake-up call. Goode has been making the ufology convention circuit since 2015 to share his unique message. Considered life-changing to those who believe and infinitely entertaining to those who don’t, Goode’s testimony includes assertions that he was recruited into a secret space program as a teenager and served for 20 years in a spacefaring branch of the US Navy. During his tour of duty, he supposedly had access to sources of information that paint a picture of human history very different from the one with which we’re familiar.
He alleges that Antarctica is absolutely filled with ancient ruins and that alien technology is buried just below the ice. He goes on to claim that this icy continent used to house extraterrestrial refugees that bred with humans to create a master race which once ruled the planet. Those wondering if any of these fanciful claims could possibly bear a grain of truth won’t have to wait long for confirmation: Goode and esoteric researcher David Wilcock both assert that a full disclosure event is coming soon that will utterly reframe our understanding of history and the role that planet Earth plays in the wider universe.
2. Edgar Mitchell
Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14 fame was the sixth man to walk on the Moon and always signed his correspondences accordingly. But Mitchell became somewhat of an embarrassment to NASA later in life when his passions for meditation, spirituality, and alternative healing led him into the arms of the ufology community, and the classified information with which he had supposedly been entrusted started spilling out. Before his death in 2016, Mitchell stated that not only was the Roswell incident a real instance of a downed alien spacecraft, but the extraterrestrial entities that crashed there had been observing military tests of nuclear weapons.
Mitchell revealed to the world in an interview with Kerrang in 2008 that the government cover-up of extraterrestrial visitation and the space exploration technologies derived from recovered UFOs had begun with the Roswell crash and continues on to the present day. He claimed to have been let in on this information due to his ranking position as an Apollo astronaut. NASA was quick to debunk his assertions, but in doing so, the space agency appears to have gotten a bit ahead of their skis. Mitchell never stated that NASA was involved in the UFO cover-up, but NASA still went out of their way to state that they were involved in no such activity. Mitchell also never claimed that NASA tracked UFOs, yet the space agency still felt the need to clarify that this wasn’t one of their functions, either.
Mitchell agreed with claims made by other supposed insiders that the main reason UFOs are being covered up isn’t to avoid a panic but to suppress the technologies that power these craft. When confronted with the majesty of outer space during his Apollo mission, Mitchell experienced a profound spiritual awakening that no doubt contributed to his urge to share what he knew with the public.
3. Karl Wolfe
Though hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation to planet Earth and the existence of secret government space missions is admittedly hard to come by, this dearth of facts might be more due to governmental interference than an actual lack of documentation. According to Karl Wolfe, a former Air Force sergeant who worked in the National Security Administration, photographs taken from orbit prior to the 1969 lunar landing that depicted a vast base of the dark side of the Moon had been purposefully destroyed by elements within NASA, the NSA, and the US Air Force.
According to Wolfe, he was shown a single photograph of the base in confidence by a superior during his tenure at the NSA. Though he was duly impressed by the implications of the photo, he was more concerned than excited. He knew as a trained intelligence agent that what he had seen was never meant for his eyes and that the very existence of such a photograph endangered the life of anyone who witnessed it.
4. Richard Doty
The UFO research community has good reason to fear disinformation agents in their ranks. For years, Richard Doty made a habit of reaching out to ufologists and alleged contactees and presenting them with a proposition. Telling his gullible prey that he was with the government, he would then offer up all the secrets of UFOs in exchange for their cooperation. While the effects of this disinformation campaign seem to have been largely harmless, one of Doty’s famous victims was Paul Bennewitz, an electronics engineer who lived near the base where Doty was stationed. Over the years, Doty and his team fed the UFO-seeking Bennewitz lie after lie until he suffered a complete mental breakdown.
Yet it remains unknown whether Doty was spinning a web of pure deception or whether some of his information may have been based in truth. His testimony in the documentary film Unacknowledged seems to indicate that he was indeed aware of the existence of real UFO crashes and reverse engineered technologies capable of taking human beings into the far reaches of space. But coming from the mouth of a professional government con man, anything Doty says is certainly suspect.
5. Tom DeLonge
It may simply be impossible to ever stop associating Tom DeLonge with the 1999 punk-pop hit “All the Small Things” and album titles like Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, but this former Blink-182 front man has even bigger things in mind than the band that will define the millennial generation for decades to come. Tom is the founder and CEO of To The Stars Academy, a unique initiative that seeks to blend entertainment and alien disclosure into one delicious package. He’s attracted a bevy of respectable contributors to his cause and has some interesting stories to tell about the path that has led him from world-renowned rock star to aspiring NASA competitor.
According to DeLonge, his interest in UFOs dates back to his Blink-182 days, when he would spend every free moment he had on the Internet looking for evidence to prove the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials. This amateur interest somehow evolved into actual contact from government agencies, and before long, DeLonge was visiting the Pentagon and being flown around the country to meet with various generals and private interests. It seemed that the United States military industrial complex had decided to start revealing UFO information and wanted to use DeLonge as the face of their disclosure.
Suffice to say, public reception of DeLonge’s change in career has been mixed. Those who think he’s at least partially telling the truth worry that his entire initiative might be some kind of government disinformation campaign. And while there are still those who think he’s flat-out making it up, these voices have grown quieter with the addition of more and more distinguished names to the ranks of the To The Stars team and the release of the recent UFO-themed New York Times article, which he seemed to have predicted weeks in advance. According to DeLonge, the Navy video released with the article is “only the tip of the spear,” with many more disclosures to come.
6. Luis Elizondo
On December 16th, 2017, The New York Times released an article called “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program.” This investigatory piece by America’s most prestigious newspaper centered around a declassified UFO video released by the Department of Defense and the testimony of Luis Elizondo, one-time head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
The short video shot from a Navy fighter jet appears to depict a saucer-shaped object flying above the clouds before abruptly rotating sideways. Since the UFO was matching the speed of the jet filming it, the G-forces involved in such a maneuver would have been far more than a human pilot would have been able to withstand. Yet Elizondo believes there’s compelling evidence that the pilot may not have been human.
Supposedly closed down in 2012, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was tasked with locating UFOs in the skies and was apparently also involved in the recovery of downed craft. In an interview with CNN, Elizondo stated that he had seen enough during his tenure in the program to be convinced that human beings aren’t the only intelligent life in the universe. After quitting the Pentagon in October 2016, Elizondo went on to join the ranks of Hal Puthoff, Steve Justice, Chris Mellon, and Tom DeLonge as a core member of a recently founded initiative called To The Stars Academy.
7. Steven Greer
Steven Greer has become one of the loudest voices demanding full disclosure of extraterrestrial contact, but this former trauma surgeon had other plans in mind when he first started exploring the UFO phenomenon. Accepting the supposition at a young age that extraterrestrials were visiting the Earth, he wanted to be the person to organize the diplomatic apparatus that would interface with these mysterious visitors. But decades of petitioning prominent Washington lawmakers and power brokers, appearing before the National Press Club, and serving as the main source for the recent UFO documentary Unacknowledged have pushed Greer firmly into the limelight as a dedicated antagonist of the alleged extraterrestrial cover-up.
Over the course of his career, Greer has met with dozens of supposed secret space program insiders, acquired thousands of documents to back up his claims, and has founded two organizations to promote the release of secret technologies and disclosure of ET contact. Greer claims that among the technologies obtained from downed alien spacecraft is the secret of free energy, which he asserts has been kept from the public due to the immense profits made from the sale of oil, coal, and natural gas. Greer repeatedly petitioned high-ranking members of the US government to disclose what they knew about extraterrestrials until he concluded that the pertinent information was being hidden even from the president of the United States.
Since then, he has redoubled his efforts in popularizing the ET phenomenon among the public and has appeared in the documentary films Sirius and Unacknowledged. One of the more bizarre claims that Greer makes in the latter film is that Marilyn Monroe didn’t die of a drug overdose but rather was on the verge of holding a press conference disclosing everything she’d learned from John and Robert Kennedy about UFOs and was silenced before she could reveal her secrets.
8. Bob Dean
Bob Dean’s life changed forever when an Air Force colonel brusquely slapped a 20-centimeter-high (8 in) document on his desk and said, “Here, read this. This will wake you up.” At least, that’s what Dean says happened one sleepy night in NATO’s War Room during his service as a master sergeant between 1963 and 1967. Usually reserved for the eyes of those holding “Cosmic Top Secret” clearance and above, the document that Dean claims to have witnessed detailed NATO’s three-year investigation into the UFO phenomenon, which employed the services of physicists, astronomers, sociologists, and theologians. According to Dean, the document concluded that extraterrestrials were not a threat to humanity and had been visiting the Earth for hundreds of years.
In his career as a professional ufologist, Dean has sought to corroborate these claims by pointing out instances of saucer-like objects in ancient cave drawings and classical pieces of art. Though it’s confirmed that he served his country for decades in the armed forces, many have disputed Dean’s unsubstantiated claims regarding his access to the NATO report. These sustained assaults on his credibility haven’t stopped Bob from making the UFO convention circuit and appearing in various interviews.
9. William Tompkins
Some knew the late William Tompkins as an avid builder of model ships. Others were aware of his work as the corporate director of North American Advanced Space Research and as a member of the Red Team at General Dynamics Corporation. Yet some researchers care less about Tompkins’s illustrious career in the aerospace sector and more about the claims he made about his involvement in a secret space program.
According to Tompkins, who wrote a book detailing his experiences in the secret side of Naval Intelligence, he was recruited before even finishing high school to back engineer extraterrestrial communications systems. Tomkins also claimed to have designed over 16 models of spacecraft for the Navy at his first think tank job, some of which are apparently still in use today. He believed that extraterrestrial civilizations had been meddling in human affairs for millennia, with some factions exploiting us for warlike purposes and others attempting to accelerate our evolution. Tompkins died on August 21, 2017, in the midst of the first total solar eclipse viewable in North America in 99 years.
10. Bob Lazar
Though Bob Lazar never really wanted to be lumped in with the UFO crowd, he remains the man who ignited popular interest in the secretive Nevada military base known as Area 51. In 1993, Lazar became one of the very first purported UFO insiders to break the veil of secrecy, motivated by what he described as concerns about the way in which the UFO subject was being handled. Lazar claims to hold advanced degrees in electronics and physics from CalTech and MIT, though both institutions insist that they have no records of his attendance. An old phone directory seems to corroborate Lazar’s assertion that he once worked for Los Alamos, though any official records of employment, along with his hospital birth records, have disappeared without a trace.
Lazar reports that he was part of a team of scientists assigned to the top secret base north of Las Vegas known as S4. His work at this camouflaged base built into the sandy hillside consisted of inspecting captured extraterrestrial spacecraft for the purposes of reverse engineering. His schematics of the UFO which he calls the “sport model” look like the archetypal saucer shape replicated in thousands of toys and films. In the course of his research, Lazar discovered that the sport model, along with the other saucer-shaped craft he inspected, appeared to be propelled by amplified gravity waves.
Bob doesn’t regret coming public, but these days, he’s more focused on his scientific supply company and consulting work than he is on spreading the word about extraterrestrials. He and his wife now live in the boondocks to avoid UFO fanatics and are in no way trying to capitalize on his wild claims. Interestingly, part of his 1993 disclosure was the assertion that the antimatter engines in the UFOs that he inspected ran on something called element 115. This part of his story seemed like pure fiction until scientists were successfully able to synthesize element 115, aka Moscovium, in a lab in 2003.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifical-ly authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
by Arjun Walia November 25, 2017 (collective-evolution.com)
• 1. Edward Snowden – The former NSA intelligence contractor exposed the NSA’s mass global surveillance program that spies on corporations, governments, and citizens of the world, including Americans. He revealed that they know what you do, what you say, and possibly even what you are thinking.
• 2. Sibel Edmonds – Gained a lot of attention in 2002 after she accused a colleague of covering up illicit activity involving Turkish nationals, which included serious security breaches and cover-ups, alluding to intelligence that was deliberately suppressed. Lately, she’s been outspoken about pedophilia and false flag terrorism, letting people know that terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS are tools of the Western military alliance used to push for the “terror war industry”.
• 3. Thomas Drake – Drake leaked information about the NSA’s mass surveillance program prior to the Snowden leaks. After 9/11 he told the world that the military and intelligence industrial complex became obsessed in their mission and revealed a dragnet surveillance operation that was spying on American citizens. He attempted to go through legal channels and whistleblower protection laws but it didn’t work. In 2006 he decided to contact a reporter at the Baltimore Sun, and as a result, narrowly avoided spending 40 years in prison.
• 4. William Binney – An NSA veteran became a whistleblower after discovering that the data-monitoring program he helped develop was being used to spy on Americans. Said Binney, “The NSA lies about what it stores. . . . The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control.”
• 5. Robert David Steele – The second-highest ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence and a former CIA clandestine services officer said, “Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”
• 6. Chelsea Manning – The army private who gave 750,000 classified documents to Wikileaks pertaining to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and detainees at Guantanamo Bay military prison. Her 35-year in prison sentence was shortened due to public outcry. The public was beginning to see that government transparency did not necessarily threaten national security.
• 7. Dr. Udo Ulfkotte – The top German journalist went on record that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name or lose his job. Said Ulfkotte, “…seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia – this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right.”
• 8. Jeffrey S. Wigand – The American biochemist played a major role in exposing corporate fraud related to the tobacco industry.
• 9. Dr. William Thompson – A senior scientist for the Center for Disease Control published some of the most commonly cited pro-vaccine studies that showed absolutely no link between the MMR vaccine and autism. A decade later he publicly admitted that these studies were fabricated, and he was “completely ashamed” of what he did.
• 10. Dr. Johan Brandenburg – Deputy Manager of NASA’s Clementine Moon Mission, he spoke of the Cydonia Mensa region of Mars, “… a carved human face and a pyramid within 5 km of each other… it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what this all means, you can connect the dots. I’ve seen other scientists… hold up a picture of a buffalo and insist that it’s a dog.”
• 11. Dr. Norman Bergrun – A former mechanical engineer for top defense contractors Ames and Lockheed, Bergrun accused NASA of “garbling” photos and fudging data. He insists that large, intelligently controlled, unidentified object (UFOs) are real.
• The term “national security” is used to justify the concealment of mass amounts of information. So whenever a whistleblower leaks sensitive information they are accused of putting their country’s safety at risk. People are starting to realize that it doesn’t put the country at risk, but it does threaten the mechanisms that the global elite use to control us and enforce their ideas and ways upon us.
When whistleblowers reveal classified information, it creates more transparency, and reveals the true intentions for secrecy under the justification of “national security,” a term that’s basically used now to conceal vast amounts of information.
Below is a list of 11 of the most important whistleblowers.
1. Edward Snowden
As most of you already know, Edward Snowden, a former intelligence contractor for multiple agencies, mainly the NSA, leaked some very sensitive information that proved the existence of clandestine Black Budget operations, thereby exposing the NSA’s mass surveillance program that spans across the world. They are spying on corporations, governments, and citizens of the world, including their own. He revealed that they know what you do, what you say, and possibly even what you are thinking.
It’s interesting to see the contrast in narratives between someone on the inside and the “official” explanation of things. Take, for example, the super national intelligence organization known as the “Five Eyes.” According to Snowden: “The Five Eyes alliance is sort of an artifact of the post World War II era where the Anglophone countries are the major powers banded together to sort of co-operate and share the costs of intelligence gathering infrastructure. . . .What the result of this was over decades and decades what sort of a supra-national intelligence organisation that doesn’t answer to the laws of its own countries. . . .They not only share information, the reporting of results from intelligence, but they actually share the tools and the infrastructure they work together against joint targets in services and there’s a lot of danger in this.”
According to the Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute, the Five Eyes intelligence community is a cooperative and complex network of linked autonomous intelligence agencies here to protect us from various threats the world faces today, like terrorism.
2. Sibel Edmunds
Sibel Edmonds is a former FBI translator and founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC). She gained a lot of attention in 2002 after she accused a colleague of covering up illicit activity involving Turkish nationals, which included serious security breaches and cover-ups, alluding to intelligence that was deliberately suppressed.
More recently, she’s been outspoken about various issues that plague the global elite, like pedophilia and false flag terrorism, letting people know that terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS are tools of the Western military alliance, used to push for the “terror war industry.”
3. Thomas Drake
If you didn’t already know, Thomas Drake leaked information about the NSA’s mass surveillance program prior to the Snowden leaks. After 9/11, he blew the whistle on the dragnet surveillance operation that was spying on American citizens.
Of course, as always when these leaks come out, the mainstream media (a tool of the global elite) will always try to justify these infringements on our rights, because of the heightened national security state, which they play an active role in creating.
A great quote comes to mind here, from JFK: “We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.”
Drake told the world that the military and intelligence industrial complex became obsessed in their mission, that it completely trumped the rights of not only American citizens, but as we now know, the global citizenry, too. He attempted to go through legal channels and whistleblower protection law but it didn’t work. In 2006 he decided to contact a reporter at the Baltimore Sun, and as a result, narrowly avoided spending 40 years in prison.
4. William Binney
William Binney is a 36-year NSA veteran who became a whistleblower after discovering that elements of a data-monitoring program he helped make, called “ThinThread,” were being used to spy on Americans: “At least 80% of fibre optic cables globally go via the US, this is no accident and allows the US to view all communication coming in. At least 80% of all audio calls, not just metadata, are recorded and stored in the US. The NSA lies about what it stores. . . . The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control.”
Here is a quote from him, in an interview with 9/11 Free Fall Radio: “We selectively ignore basic facts. What I mean by a basic fact is something that’s just there that needs to be addressed, even if they can’t explain it, they should have said “We can’t explain this but it’s there” so they at least recognize that this basic fact existed. . . . My problem is, just like the UFO thing, unless they start addressing these kinds of things, people’s observations or basic measurements or factual kind of evidence that simply exists, unless they start addressing them, there’s always going to be questions, especially now with the government, how much trust do you have in this government? From what they’ve been doing, in spying, and torture, and rendering, and suppressing whistleblowers, and putting whistleblowers in jail, and giving immunity to people who commit these kinds of crimes, how much trust can you put in a government like that?”
5. Robert David Steele
Robert David Steele is the second-highest ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence and a former CIA clandestine services officer who worked for the CIA. He has made multiple revelations with regards to false flag terrorism, as well as admitting to being a part of it.
Here is a quote from him: “Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.