by Harry Pettit March 12, 2018 (dailymail.co.uk)
• In cave in the Nazca region of Peru, a guy named Mario discovered twenty mummies. There were 20 chalky-covered, three-fingered, big-headed, small-bodied beings in the cave. He turned them over to Mexican journalist and ufologist, Jamie Maussan, in early 2017 when Gaia TV also got involved by bringing in Russian ‘expert’ Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, a professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University. (See previous ExoNews article)
• Although the mummies have been dismissed as a hoax by the mainstream scientific community, Dr Korotkov claims that DNA tests of tissue samples taken from the mummy “Maria” as well as a second mummy “Vavita” (possibly Maria’s nine month old child) prove the Nazca mummies are not human, but in fact are ‘aliens’. Dr Korotkov’s team says that the mummified bodies date back to about the 5th century AD and could be extraterrestrials or cyborgs.
• Dr Korotkov says, “Tomographic scans reveal their skeletons. The tissue has biological nature and their chemical composition indicates that they are humans. Their DNA features 23 pairs of chromosomes, just like we have. They appear human but they are not. Their anatomic structure is different.” Korotkov added that the beings’ rib structure is different to that of humans as the bones are keel-shaped in the upper part, and the rib cage consists of semicircular ribs.
• Korotkov team member Natalia Zaloznaya added, “We clearly see the contours of the trachea and the bronchi, of the heart and its chambers; we can even see the shape of the valves; we can also see quite clearly the contours of the diaphragm, the liver, and the spleen.” The new tests also show that the white powder that covered the beings when found is an antibacterial chemical cadmium chloride.
• Supporters of the hoax theory point to the critisizm Dr Korotkov received when he claimed to have created a camera that could photograph the human soul in 2008. In 2015, Jamie Maussan promoted photographic slides claiming to be pictures of an alien recovered from the Roswell flying saucer crash which turned out to be pictures of a mummy in a museum exhibition. And some believe that GaiaTV might be prolonging the work on the Nazca mummies to draw more subscribers to their pay internet channel.
• See 6:17 minute video below
They have largely been dismissed as a hoax by the scientific community.
And yet, it seems, conspiracy theorists are still fascinated by the ‘three fingered mummies’ with elongated heads that were found in Peru last year.
Now, one Russian ‘expert’ claims he has done DNA tests to prove they are not human.
Dr Konstantin Korotkov, a professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University believes the mummies are ‘aliens’.
Dr Korotkov is no stranger to controversy. He was widely criticised in 2008 when he claimed to have created a camera that could photograph the human soul.
One of the mummies, known as Maria, was found by a team led by controversial Mexican journalist Jamie Maussan in early 2017.
The conspiracy group drew attention to the body’s deformed head and elongated fingers in a short documentary on the discovery.
Dr Korotkov of Saint-Petersburg University said at the time the features were not a deformity and that the find was ‘another creature, another humanoid.’
Now Dr Korotkov his team claim to have undertaken genetic tests on tissue samples taken from the mummy, as well as a second individual found nearby named Vavita, Sputnik News reports.
They said the bodies date back to about the 5th century AD and could be extraterrestrials or cyborgs.
But British alien expert Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, said the finds are most likely a hoax.
He told MailOnline: ‘I think the whole saga of finding these mummies is laughable and they are very probably fakes.
‘The new evidence does indicate the Maria is human, the only strange thing is that she has an unusual rib structure. This is probably because she is a so-called bone montage made by fakers.
‘If you think about it how would humanoid aliens with three long fingers survive? They would be incredibly clumsy and it seems doubtful they would be capable of making a cup of tea let alone a flying saucer.
‘It also doesn’t look good that this Earth shattering news was originally fed to us via a website you have to subscribe to, rather than through officially recognised scientific channels.’
Nick Pope, who used to investigate UFOs and other mysteries for the Ministry of Defence, and is a leading expert on conspiracy theories, told MailOnline he also doubted the validity of the find.
‘All these stories of mummified aliens – or mummified human/alien hybrids – are either fake news, or misunderstandings of normal human variation, perhaps where something has been lost in translation,’ he said.
‘In this case, I suspect a hoax, and the ‘mummy’ looks more like a plaster model than anything else.
‘If this was real, we’d be seeing peer-reviewed articles in magazines such as Science or Nature.’
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.